PDA

View Full Version : Front Page LSU Thread

Bear@Work
10-03-2013, 11:27 PM
Thought I would make this thread since one doesn't seem to exist at the moment. We were 0 for 20 on threads for our opponent in a little under 48 hours...

Has everyone else given up? I think we stand a great chance. I've got us +9.5 and Under the 55. If we control this game (which I think we will, being the home team), there is no way this game goes over 55 points. I can see 17-13 LSU easily, or 20-17 MSU even more easily! I don't think we'll have a problem bottling up Hill and I'm still not convinced Cameron has helped Mettenburger turn the corner.

bocfarm
10-04-2013, 06:16 AM
Mettenberger looks like an nfl qb this yr. if we don't get pressure he will shred us with the playmakers he's got at wr

Coach34
10-04-2013, 07:24 AM
Mett ain't gonna shred anything in Sville

Their offense has definitely improved and we can't allow them any gift points like Auburn did. I'm seeing a 27-24 type of game...27-20- something like that. I'll be very surprised if either team scores 30

Political Hack
10-04-2013, 07:30 AM
Thought I would make this thread since one doesn't seem to exist at the moment. We were 0 for 20 on threads for our opponent in a little under 48 hours...

Has everyone else given up? I think we stand a great chance. I've got us +9.5 and Under the 55. If we control this game (which I think we will, being the home team), there is no way this game goes over 55 points. I can see 17-13 LSU easily, or 20-17 MSU even more easily! I don't think we'll have a problem bottling up Hill and I'm still not convinced Cameron has helped Mettenburger turn the corner.

nothing comes close to the level of delusion shown by OM's fans going into last week. they thought they had a chance to not only cover, but possibly win the game.

codeDawg
10-04-2013, 08:28 AM
My biggest concern for this game is the 15+ yard pass. Mett put the ball in places where their receivers could make plays deep, and they did. We don't have the athleticism to match that at S. We are going to need a lot of pressure off the line and a lot of luck that the ball isn't where Mett is trying to put it.

Jack Lambert
10-04-2013, 08:31 AM
My biggest concern for this game is the 15+ yard pass. Mett put the ball in places where their receivers could make plays deep, and they did. We don't have the athleticism to match that at S. We are going to need a lot of pressure off the line and a lot of luck that the ball isn't where Mett is trying to put it.

He is dued a bad game. Maybe this one.