PDA

View Full Version : Huge games coming up for the Ladies

DawgRockur
02-14-2018, 09:12 AM
If we can stay undefeated the rest of the season, we will likely be the #2 national seed. I spoke with the ticket office earlier and there are less than 700 tickets available for the Auburn game. Four sellouts to end the season will be a huge boost of confidence for our team.
We may even need to win the SEC Tournament. Baylor is playing really good right now.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-14-2018, 09:15 AM
Have you been out of commission for awhile or something?

DawgRockur
02-14-2018, 09:25 AM
Have you been out of commission for awhile or something?

Obviously, you have, even if we are undefeated, Baylor may jump us.
Go back to doing some real police work.

LC Dawg
02-14-2018, 09:37 AM

No one is jumping us if we stay undefeated.

Cooterpoot
02-14-2018, 09:50 AM

If we win out, no one is jumping us. Notre Dame is the only team that could if we lost one and that's doubtful.
Other than Baylor, there's only 1 team from the Big 12 in the top 20 RPI. The SEC has 4 other than us.

Ari Gold
02-14-2018, 10:18 AM
We won’t be worse than number 3 with a loss, which keeps us away from Uconn till the finals. And if we are it would be the biggest crime since the NCAA botched the Umiss investigation.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-14-2018, 11:48 AM

Saying huge games coming up is making an obvious statement.

I'll let you go with a warning this time..*****

smootness
02-14-2018, 12:07 PM
Baylor is not even on the 1-seed line right now. Even if we were to lose in the SEC championship game, we would likely get the #2 overall seed.

Apoplectic
02-14-2018, 12:50 PM
If we can stay undefeated the rest of the season, we will likely be the #2 national seed. I spoke with the ticket office earlier and there are less than 700 tickets available for the Auburn game. Four sellouts to end the season will be a huge boost of confidence for our team.
We may even need to win the SEC Tournament. Baylor is playing really good right now.

Meh none of the remaining reg season games will be much of a challenge. I?m on cruise control until sect cg

msbulldog
02-14-2018, 01:35 PM
Plus if we sell out Boys and Girls Clubs of Starkville get $10,000, good cause.