PDA

View Full Version : Any word why Bibby............

West Tn Dawg
02-11-2018, 06:45 PM
did not play at all today? I miss my Bibby!

DogsofAnarchy
02-11-2018, 06:53 PM
Coach said she was available but better suited for the next game.

TALL DAWG
02-11-2018, 07:41 PM

Better suited for next game?? Come again??
As well as she has progressed...and really helped us win against USC...she should have at least played 8-10 minutes today, minimum.
Very odd she did not play any today.

West Tn Dawg
02-11-2018, 07:41 PM
Good news!
Should have very fresh legs(no pun intended)! Could give the starters a bunch of rest before the aTm game.

Ari Gold
02-11-2018, 09:15 PM

Hard to question a coach that is ranked #2 in the country but I don’t buy that.

Dawg61
02-11-2018, 09:19 PM

Yup sensing a little tough love here from Vic. Every coach gets questioned tho Saban and Belichick get it too.

notsofarawaydawg
02-11-2018, 11:50 PM
Always some dumbass fans who just can't accept that the coach knows best. Always got to try and make some big deal out of a coaches decision on playing or not playing a player. Damn it guys, just trust Vic and shut the hail up. It makes you look like a total jackass when you question a coach of a team that is 26-0, leading the SEC and ranked #2 in the country.

Dawg61
02-11-2018, 11:54 PM
Always some dumbass fans who just can't accept that the coach knows best. Always got to try and make some big deal out of a coaches decision on playing or not playing a player. Damn it guys, just trust Vic and shut the hail up. It makes you look like a total jackass when you question a coach of a team that is 26-0, leading the SEC and ranked #2 in the country.

I think people just like watching Bibby play some too

Coach34
02-12-2018, 09:24 AM

This

Its more than just “match ups”.

Jack Lambert
02-12-2018, 09:36 AM
I think people just like watching Bibby play some too

I want to hear her talk. Aussie women sound sexy.

Lord McBuckethead
02-12-2018, 09:50 AM
I also like her pony tail she is rocking along with her accent. Plus she is pretty much the reason we finally beat SC.

somebodyshotmypaw
02-12-2018, 10:41 AM

I think people do trust Vic on this, and support Vic on this. I just think people also think there is more to it than "being better suited to the next game".

Ifyouonlyknew
02-12-2018, 10:45 AM
I also like her pony tail she is rocking along with her accent. Plus she is pretty much the reason we finally beat SC.

I wouldn't go that far but she had a good game.

Hamdog9
02-12-2018, 11:25 AM
If you watched the game, Ky whole time was very quick and fast.

fader2103
02-12-2018, 11:40 AM
Bibby is definitely a hottie. Redhead,Aussie,athletic,and sexy. My favorite player

Lord McBuckethead
02-12-2018, 02:16 PM
Look Bibby can play. She shows some grit, but against UK they were pushing the pace. Bibby, after a year in the system will get the pace of the game and be ready to play in those situations.

notsofarawaydawg
02-12-2018, 04:34 PM
I think people do trust Vic on this, and support Vic on this. I just think people also think there is more to it than "being better suited to the next game".

Some need to realize that if it's a medical reason, coach can't comment on that either. It's against the law and I've heard he's had a slap on the wrist for mentioning another player having the flu. That information has to come through the athletic training group.

RocketDawg
02-12-2018, 05:59 PM
Some need to realize that if it's a medical reason, coach can't comment on that either. It's against the law and I've heard he's had a slap on the wrist for mentioning another player having the flu. That information has to come through the athletic training group.

The HIPPA law (or whatever it is) has gone too far.

the59dawg
02-12-2018, 06:00 PM
Good news!
Should have very fresh legs(no pun intended)! Could give the starters a bunch of rest before the aTm game.

Could have given Vivians a little rest. She missed 10-15 out of 20 layups. Can you spell tired? She played all 40 min. Why?

RocketDawg
02-12-2018, 06:07 PM
Bibby is definitely a hottie. Redhead,Aussie,athletic,and sexy. My favorite player

Quite a few share your views.