PDA

View Full Version : When to the new historical museum in Jackson today.

Jack Lambert
02-10-2018, 10:18 PM
First of all it is out standing. Also don't go thinking you will only be there 2 hours. We could not get to the Civil Rights museum. We just ran out of time but we are going back next week.

I am posting this here because there is a obscure photo of Dak running the ball and a Ole Miss player tackling him. There is not title or explanation of the photo. In fact it was the only sports photo in the museum. It is stuck between two photo of men I did not know who they were and it was the only sports photo in that section and had no reference to sports. I think the title on the wall was "Time of Change".

I thought it was cool. They do have some sports. They have a case with a cowbell and the history of it. They also have a souvenir miniature football that cheerleaders throw out at the Sun Bowl. I guess it was the 1975. They also have a sweater given out or sold for one of Ole Miss sugar bowl win.

I am guessing they are trying not to take away from the sport museum.

parabrave
02-11-2018, 03:12 AM
We were there in 80 also. If it has MS then the 74 It it has MSU then 80.

Liverpooldawg
02-11-2018, 10:53 AM
I?ve got to get down there to see those soon. If you haven?t been to the Grant library on campus you need to go.