PDA

View Full Version : The DBag Ref that Cost us a Prime Position for March - Peter Juzenas

CapitalCityDawg
02-10-2018, 09:58 PM
Do with it as you wish. The beauty of social media. Peter has nowhere to hide now. Completely blew it today. https://mobile.twitter.com/PJuzenas

shannondawg
02-11-2018, 09:35 AM
This a good of a place to ask this question as any. when talk of turning in bad calls to the SEC office, is someone in the office already watching the game, because they come into play on reviews, or do they just tune in when asked to do a review?

msstate7
02-11-2018, 09:44 AM
Do with it as you wish. The beauty of social media. Peter has nowhere to hide now. Completely blew it today. https://mobile.twitter.com/PJuzenas

Account does not exist

starkvegasdawg
02-11-2018, 09:52 AM
Account does not exist

He deleted it then.

MCsMGs
02-11-2018, 10:26 AM
This a good of a place to ask this question as any. when talk of turning in bad calls to the SEC office, is someone in the office already watching the game, because they come into play on reviews, or do they just tune in when asked to do a review?

I don't know, but it's hard for me to imagine how anyone can be watching the game from Birmingham with the sole objective of being responsible for confirming or overturning a call on the floor, not being able to see how poorly SEC games are being officiated. The SEC is embarrassing itself...

Cooterpoot
02-11-2018, 10:31 AM
Never understand why people think they need to seek out someone on social media like that. It?s just damn ball.

BulldogDX55
02-11-2018, 10:32 AM
Isn?t it kind of nice to be pissed at officiating instead of the team or coaches again? We?ve come a long way this season.

MaroonBelle
02-11-2018, 10:38 AM
Just wondering how many of you that harassed this man so hard on social media that he had to shut down his account realize that WE MAY HAVE TO SEE HIM AGAIN! The season is not over, the SEC tourney is not over, the post season (which we are NOT out of) is not over. How do you think he feels about MSU now. Also, refs are a small tight community. Did you think about the fact that we might get worse treatment from other refs now? GROW UP! Think about the effects of actions. Also if you want to support our men's basketball team, how about attending a freaking game instead of trying to be keyboard tuff guys.

starkvegasdawg
02-11-2018, 10:41 AM
Just wondering how many of you that harassed this man so hard on social media that he had to shut down his account realize that WE MAY HAVE TO SEE HIM AGAIN! The season is not over, the SEC tourney is not over, the post season (which we are NOT out of) is not over. How do you think he feels about MSU now. Also, refs are a small tight community. Did you think about the fact that we might get worse treatment from other refs now? GROW UP! Think about the effects of actions. Also if you want to support our men's basketball team, how about attending a freaking game instead of trying to be keyboard tuff guys.

Not that I necessarily disagree with you, but if we were treated any worse a ref would have to trip one of our players and then pass the ball to the other team for a dunk.

Quaoarsking
Never understand why people think they need to seek out someone on social media like that. It?s just damn ball.

Agreed with both. If he deleted his account over cyberharassment, that's an extremely bad look for our fanbase.

Activated Alpha
What did this guy do? I didn't get to watch the game

msstate7
02-11-2018, 10:47 AM

I am definitely not for harassing this guy. I would have complained to the sec office. With that said, if this guy lets this become a personal vendetta against MSU then he clearly does not have the makeup to be an official.

msstate7
02-11-2018, 10:48 AM

Called 2 charges on us that cost us the game

Liverpooldawg
02-11-2018, 10:49 AM
Isn?t it kind of nice to be pissed at officiating instead of the team or coaches again? We?ve come a long way this season.

I’ll second that.

Bulldog1
02-11-2018, 10:49 AM

He called 2 bogus charges on Lamar and Aric that cost us 5 points and the game.

thf24
02-11-2018, 10:53 AM
In addition to doing something to stop the bleeding on the increasingly terrible officiating, I wish the NCAA/SEC would experiment with a way to deter flopping. I realize how difficult it would be to achieve a balance between effectiveness and going overboard, and that the NBA hasn't had much success with what they've tried. I just feel like it's very bad for the sport for a player to be rewarded with a win for a cowardly cop-out like we saw last night, or for teams like Auburn to do it so often that it makes you wonder if they actively practice it.

BeastMan
02-11-2018, 10:57 AM
Calling a guy out for 3 phantom calls that cost us the game on Twitter is not cyber harassment. Good lord beegeezus at some of y’all. If you were to post his personal info, call his job, or mess with his family, that is cyber harassment and should never happen. Blowing up his twitter mentions is fine.

Coldsleeve Jr.
02-11-2018, 11:06 AM
Calling a guy out for 3 phantom calls that cost us the game on Twitter is not cyber harassment. Good lord beegeezus at some of y’all. If you were to post his personal info, call his job, or mess with his family, that is cyber harassment and should never happen. Blowing up his twitter mentions is fine.

THIS x1000. Death threats? Nope. Personal info? Nope. Make fun of phantom call? Yep.

Somehow that’s “harassment”. Cmon people this is nowhere near the level some of you are making it to be. Calm down.

Ari Gold
02-11-2018, 11:21 AM
I can’t believe an official is dumb enough to have a twitter account..
what do they expect? Shit the kicker for Bammer basically got death threats on his social media what does this bag expect fans to tweet him about

And after that game the mother ****er should be suspended a few games. He was bad the whole game.

Coldsleeve Jr.
02-11-2018, 11:22 AM
Meanwhile we have Missouri state congressman calling MSU pathetic on twitter. This is worse than 90% of the tweets making fun of the ref. @RyanConwayMO

Where are the virtue signalers to save us from this cyber harassment?

MaroonBelle
02-11-2018, 11:22 AM
How do you know he's not getting death threats. Also, if our team had played better first half this wouldn't matter to our post season hopes. If we had a stronger Out of conference schedules these calls wouldn't matter. People acting like this man took us out of post season NCAAwhen we had already done that with our early season play and scheduling.

Coldsleeve Jr.
02-11-2018, 11:24 AM
How do you know he's not getting death threats. Also, if our team had played better first half this wouldn't matter to our post season hopes. If we had a stronger Out of conference schedules these calls wouldn't matter. People acting like this man took us out of post season NCAAwhen we had already done that with our early season play and scheduling.

Because I looked at his mentions. Is this a trick question or are you just too lazy to look it up?

Liverpooldawg
02-11-2018, 11:26 AM
Make simulation a foul. If you to put teeth in it make it a technical. Allow it to be a video reviewable call. You could also hand out suspensions for it after the fact like they do in the EPL.

msstate7
02-11-2018, 11:28 AM
Meanwhile we have Missouri state congressman calling MSU pathetic on twitter. This is worse than 90% of the tweets making fun of the ref. @RyanConwayMO

Where are the virtue signalers to save us from this cyber harassment?

Wow, that is pretty wild that a congressman is trolling on Twitter

maroonmania
02-11-2018, 11:28 AM
Calling a guy out for 3 phantom calls that cost us the game on Twitter is not cyber harassment. Good lord beegeezus at some of y?all. If you were to post his personal info, call his job, or mess with his family, that is cyber harassment and should never happen. Blowing up his twitter mentions is fine.

Maybe it will get him out of college officiating. If he is that incompetent at his job it might be the best for everyone.

MaroonBelle
02-11-2018, 11:30 AM
Fine. You guys have the ability to harass (if you have never been harassed on twitter, let me tell you it can be pretty awful) and annoy him for a couple of days. Meanwhile, he has the ability to actually do damage to our team. Who actually holds the power in this situation? Good luck to you.

msstate7
02-11-2018, 11:34 AM
I can’t believe an official is dumb enough to have a twitter account..
what do they expect? Shit the kicker for Bammer basically got death threats on his social media what does this bag expect fans to tweet him about

And after that game the mother ****er should be suspended a few games. He was bad the whole game.

Exactly.

Coldsleeve Jr.
02-11-2018, 11:35 AM
Will someone help me cope with what this MO congressman is saying on Twitter? I?ve been victimized online.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii603/langstonjay/Mobile%20Uploads/D94B7C5F-0BD5-4C9C-9862-F0DB194B3527_zpswabxlmfr.png (http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/langstonjay/media/Mobile%20Uploads/D94B7C5F-0BD5-4C9C-9862-F0DB194B3527_zpswabxlmfr.png.html)

Lord McBuckethead
02-11-2018, 11:37 AM
How about not being a piece of shit ref and call what you see instead of what you think is going to happen.

Coach34
02-11-2018, 11:46 AM
Fine. You guys have the ability to harass (if you have never been harassed on twitter, let me tell you it can be pretty awful) and annoy him for a couple of days. Meanwhile, he has the ability to actually do damage to our team. Who actually holds the power in this situation? Good luck to you.

some of us have had rival fans call our jobs to get us fired or had an online boycott declared for his family business. What that ref is dealing with is baby shit compared to that

Quaoarsking
02-11-2018, 11:47 AM
Uh Missouri was a slave state too?

msstate7
02-11-2018, 11:47 AM

Nope, just us**

Quaoarsking
02-11-2018, 11:49 AM

Also this guy isn't a congressman, nor does he appear to be in the Missouri state legislature.

Coach34
02-11-2018, 11:50 AM
Ask him to google Quantrill

Coldsleeve Jr.
02-11-2018, 11:56 AM
Also this guy isn't a congressman, nor does he appear to be in the Missouri state legislature.

Doesn’t change the fact that I’m a victim of cyber harassment and need my back rubbed. I was fooled by his bio which he’s changed now.

Ari Gold
02-11-2018, 12:08 PM

I would be willing to bet this guy didn’t get any death threats .

Coldsleeve Jr.
02-11-2018, 12:11 PM
Actually, his mom is a MO congresswoman. Kathy Conway.

Quaoarsking
02-11-2018, 12:14 PM

State legislator. She's not in Congress.

Ari Gold
02-11-2018, 12:15 PM

I bet she is very proud of her douche bag sons tweets.

Joe Schmedlap
02-11-2018, 12:16 PM
I am definitely not for harassing this guy. I would have complained to the sec office. With that said, if this guy lets this become a personal vendetta against MSU then he clearly does not have the makeup to be an official.
Based on what I saw from him yesterday, he already has an agenda.

Coldsleeve Jr.
State legislator. She's not in Congress.

So are you saying Ryan has zero connections politically in MO or are you just trying to be a dick bc someone hurt your feelings on Twitter?

Quaoarsking
Doesn’t change the fact that I’m a victim of cyber harassment and need my back rubbed. I was fooled by his bio which he’s changed now.

Just because this guy is a prick doesn't mean it's OK for our fans to do the same to a ref online.

Also, you can't just search his mentions and think you've seen it all, because some of the harassment would have been sent over DM, or sent by a regular Tweet but removed by Twitter or the tweeter himself.

Coldsleeve Jr.
02-11-2018, 12:18 PM
Just because this guy is a prick doesn't mean it's OK for our fans to do the same to a ref online.

Also, you can't just search his mentions and think you've seen it all, because some of the harassment would have been sent over DM, or sent by a regular Tweet but removed by Twitter or the tweeter himself.

Thanks for the tip. Show me these death threats you’re so confident happened.

Quaoarsking
02-11-2018, 12:19 PM
So are you saying Ryan has zero connections politically in MO or are you just trying to be a dick bc someone hurt your feelings on Twitter?

My feelings aren't hurt. I just don't want to get rumors started that a member of Congress (or the child of one) is harassing our fans online.

State legislators don't really matter, Congressmen do. There's a HUGE gulf between those two positions.

parabrave
Ask him to google Quantrill

I thought them Redlegs got them all/ All except the meanest one Josey Wales/

Joe Schmedlap
I would expect pressure from our coach, athletic director etc to make sure this guy never referees a game for us again. He deserves to be suspended for the remainder of the season.

I bet she is very proud of her douche bag sons tweets.

How about not being a piece of shit ref and call what you see instead of what you think is going to happen.

Quaoarsking
02-11-2018, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the tip. Show me these death threats you’re so confident happened.

I never used the words "death threats." I never said that I'm "confident" they happened. You really need to work on reading comprehension.

Coldsleeve Jr.
02-11-2018, 12:21 PM
My feelings aren't hurt. I just don't want to get rumors started that a member of Congress (or the child of one) is harassing our fans online.

State legislators don't really matter, Congressmen do. There's a HUGE gulf between those two positions.

HAHAHAHAHA Okay. You implied he has zero connections politically now you’re ranking political positions to justify it. Pretzel logic at its finest.

Coldsleeve Jr.
02-11-2018, 12:21 PM
I never used the words "death threats." I never said that I'm "confident" they happened. You really need to work on reading comprehension.

You need to work on showing evidence and quit making shit up in your head.

Quaoarsking
02-11-2018, 12:26 PM
HAHAHAHAHA Okay. You implied he has zero connections politically now you’re ranking political positions to justify it. Pretzel logic at its finest.

You need to work on showing evidence and quit making shit up in your head.

You really should quit while you're ahead. I never said he had "no political connections," just that he's not a Congressman nor the son of one, nipping an ugly rumor in the bud.

And I never said he got death threats, just that it's inappropriate to harass people over social media.

I don't know why this is so hard for you to grasp.

Coldsleeve Jr.
02-11-2018, 12:30 PM
You really should quit while you're ahead. I never said he had "no political connections," just that he's not a Congressman nor the son of one, nipping an ugly rumor in the bud.

And I never said he got death threats, just that it's inappropriate to harass people over social media.

I don't know why this is so hard for you to grasp.

And I’m saying making fun of a terrible call is not harassment in any form. It’s not me, it’s you brother.

I appreciate your help identifying him as the son of a politician tho. We need to get it right.

msbulldog
02-11-2018, 12:48 PM

NM

Leeshouldveflanked
02-11-2018, 12:48 PM
Called 2 charges on us that cost us the game
Also called a technical in us as well...

Saltydog
02-11-2018, 12:50 PM
So, he's a State legislator who doesn't know State history. Figures.

msbulldog
02-11-2018, 12:53 PM
Calling a guy out for 3 phantom calls that cost us the game on Twitter is not cyber harassment. Good lord beegeezus at some of y?all. If you were to post his personal info, call his job, or mess with his family, that is cyber harassment and should never happen. Blowing up his twitter mentions is fine.

Kinda like Bama football fans.

msbulldog
02-11-2018, 01:03 PM
I thought them Redlegs got them all/ All except the meanest one Josey Wales/

And Joesy Wells was so mean, he still lives and shoots people who get on his lawn!

Todd4State
02-11-2018, 01:20 PM
People would be less likely to tweet at these asshole officials if the SEC would actually do something about it.

Ari Gold
02-11-2018, 01:29 PM
People would be less likely to tweet at these asshole officials if the SEC would actually do something about it.

Thank you..

redstickdawg
02-11-2018, 01:40 PM

there certainly needs to be public accountability when the officials throw a game like Juzenas did yesterday. The calls were so bad it makes you wonder how much of a financial interest he had in the game, I'd dare guess that it wasn't $0. There are far too many of these calls especially in BB for it to be chance, also there is a lot of betting on BB games and it is probably the easiest to influence with opportune calls. The NBA certainly has a history of crooked officiating.

Dawg61
02-11-2018, 02:16 PM
If our athletic department/administration won't stand up for MSU our fans will. SEC basketball officiating is beyond horrible and needs to be addressed/totally revamped ASAP

Activated Alpha
02-11-2018, 02:50 PM
Ok so just went back and looked at the replay of our game and saw the last two charging calls you guys are referring to. I have come to the conclusion that the bald headed mother ****er should get what he deserves as far as criticism and professional accountability. Who the **** cares if people are calling him out on twitter and he felt so "harassed" that he needed to take down his account. If he doesn't have the balls to defend his atrocious play calling, then he shouldn't be in the business. Either sack up and stand by your decision or get the **** out

Commercecomet24
02-11-2018, 02:53 PM
Ok so just went back and looked at the replay of our game and saw the last two charging calls you guys are referring to. I have come to the conclusion that the bald headed mother ****er should get what he deserves as far as criticism and professional accountability. Who the **** cares if people are calling him out on twitter and he felt so "harassed" that he needed to take down his account. If he doesn't have the balls to defend his atrocious play calling, then he shouldn't be in the business. Either sack up and stand by your decision or get the **** out

Yep. If he?s afraid of criticism he should probably give up officiating.

Commercecomet24
02-11-2018, 02:56 PM

Dead on!

SailingDawg
02-11-2018, 03:00 PM

This should be asked of the Egg Bowl efforts by the rebels. The general population will never hear anything about refs, umps, whoever in authority.

BuckyIsAB****
02-11-2018, 03:13 PM

Who gives a shit he screwed up and he needs to be held accountable. When you mess up at your job you are held responsible im sure

parabrave
02-11-2018, 03:36 PM
And Joesy Wells was so mean, he still lives and shoots people who get on his lawn!

Naw heard that he met his demise down in mexico from 5 pistoleros. But there is this old man who loves his green Gran Torino

Lord McBuckethead
02-11-2018, 03:43 PM
I hate the grey unis too.

Lord McBuckethead
02-11-2018, 03:45 PM
Morris is kind of hot too.

MarketingBully
02-11-2018, 06:24 PM

No truer words have been Spoken. As Shane Power said on Twitter, you can have the best of the best in teams, coaches, facilities, and fanbases but if your officiating is bottom of the barrel where are you really as a conference. Well said Todd.

BossDawg
02-11-2018, 07:49 PM
Will someone help me cope with what this MO congressman is saying on Twitter? I?ve been victimized online.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii603/langstonjay/Mobile%20Uploads/D94B7C5F-0BD5-4C9C-9862-F0DB194B3527_zpswabxlmfr.png (http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/langstonjay/media/Mobile%20Uploads/D94B7C5F-0BD5-4C9C-9862-F0DB194B3527_zpswabxlmfr.png.html)

Wow. This guy is a congressman and he is calling State fans pathetic? What a hypocritical piece of trash.

BossDawg
02-11-2018, 07:56 PM

This all day long. If he'd do his damn job in an unbiased manner, he wouldn't have to worry about getting harassed on Twitter. These phantom charging calls and pathetic "flops" make basketball in general hard to watch, but the call he made was beyond atrocious. As Todd said, if the SEC would do something about this garbage, it would save a lot of drama.