PDA

View Full Version : Pat Forde lets Ole Miss have it

ShotgunDawg
10-03-2013, 06:22 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--ole-miss-football-coach-hugh-freeze-needs-to-hold-players-accountable-for-insensitive-behavior-230028751.html

I guess this is the first time the rubber is gonna meet the road, and we will see whether or not Freezus practices what he preaches. Tough decision because if they lose at Auburn this weekend, the season could spiral down the tube.

missouridawg
10-03-2013, 06:34 PM
If Freeze goes the route of suspension, I wonder if he'll try to delay it until aTm comes to town next weekend in a game they have a lesser chance of winning.

Political Hack
10-03-2013, 06:34 PM
Screw Forde. he's an idiot even if he is right on this.

RC3
10-03-2013, 07:14 PM
If Freeze goes the route of suspension, I wonder if he'll try to delay it until aTm comes to town next weekend in a game they have a lesser chance of winning.
The investigation will take until
About the time they start preparing for Idaho state junior college. One game suspensions for all players involved

BulldogBear
10-03-2013, 08:38 PM
About the time they start preparing for Idaho state junior college. One game suspensions for all players involved

Investigation? Perhaps I am misunderstanding. People, even us Christians are entitled to their opinion although one shouldn't be ugly about it. In what way is this an NCAA violation. It's RUDE too be sure. I may be ignorant of the NCAA rule book on this.

Thick
10-03-2013, 08:44 PM
Investigation? Perhaps I am misunderstanding. People, even us Christians are entitled to their opinion although one shouldn't be ugly about it. In what way is this an NCAA violation. It's RUDE too be sure. I may be ignorant of the NCAA rule book on this.

He's talking about their internal investigation, not NCAA.

RC3
10-03-2013, 08:45 PM
From their internal bias prevention squad. What other schools even require such an organization?

camsu
10-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Bullbear: I cannot believe you would even say or post that, its only Rude. Wow, their suspension should be from school with that type of attitude for our fellow man. The play about a person, a real person killed because he did enjoy sex the way his killers did. Unreal

Political Hack
10-03-2013, 08:57 PM

uh... yeah... shouting "***" at someone during a play is pretty rude. it's also unruly, inappropriate, a slur, the epitome of intolerance, hateful, intimidating, ignorant, awful, pitiful, crappy, disrespectful, mean, uncalled for, pathetic, embarrassing, wrong, and yeah... rude.

hells bells
10-03-2013, 09:11 PM
uh... yeah... shouting "***" at someone during a play is pretty rude. it's also unruly, inappropriate, a slur, the epitome of intolerance, hateful, intimidating, ignorant, awful, pitiful, crappy, disrespectful, mean, uncalled for, pathetic, embarrassing, wrong, and yeah... rude.

Has Sheppard Smith reported a "fair and balanced" report yet on Fox regarding this?

Jack Lambert
10-04-2013, 08:40 AM
This guy is letting them have it as well.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/ole-miss-must-ban-players-who-said-gay-slurs-at-the-laramie-project-100313

BulldogBear
10-04-2013, 09:39 AM
Bullbear: I cannot believe you would even say or post that, its only Rude. Wow, their suspension should be from school with that type of attitude for our fellow man. The play about a person, a real person killed because he did enjoy sex the way his killers did. Unreal

I misunderstood and thought it was an investigation by NCAA being referred to. You missed the point. I did not say it was ONLY rude. I said it was rude but was asking how it was an NCAA violation. To be an a-hole is not an NCAA violation otherwise TAMU, USC (oops, they are!), S. Carolina and others might be in trouble with NCAA LOL

ChupacabraDawg
10-04-2013, 01:21 PM

Agreed. No one is suspended for a quality opponent.

DesireeDawg
10-04-2013, 03:49 PM
The thing is, the bearshark DM editor is now saying he wasnt at the play and there wasnt a source that said the word "***" was used. The question is, did they pay him more or less than the players in question?

Political Hack
10-04-2013, 04:09 PM
The thing is, the bearshark DM editor is now saying he wasnt at the play and there wasnt a source that said the word "***" was used. The question is, did they pay him more or less than the players in question?

it's amazing how their guys always change their stories after the initial story gets out.