PDA

View Full Version : I'm hearing the ticket office has said the next 2 WBB games are sellouts.

MadDawg
02-09-2018, 12:44 PM
Ky and A&M

BrunswickDawg
02-09-2018, 12:52 PM
Just announced on Twitter - and very few tickets left for Auburn game.

Dawg61
02-09-2018, 01:45 PM
Ky and A&M

Just announced on Twitter - and very few tickets left for Auburn game.

Wow this is awesome!

MCsMGs
02-09-2018, 01:50 PM
Congrats to the lady Dawgs!!!!

GreenheadDawg
02-09-2018, 02:22 PM
Glad to hear that because my uncle is being honored at halftime of the KY game for his 481 consecutive football games. He’s really excited so y’all cheer for him.

MadDawg
02-09-2018, 02:39 PM
Glad to hear that because my uncle is being honored at halftime of the KY game for his 481 consecutive football games. He’s really excited so y’all cheer for him.

Wow! Home and away? Or just at Scott Field? Either way, damn.

Cloak
02-09-2018, 03:01 PM

Wow, now that's impressive.

GreenheadDawg
02-09-2018, 08:05 PM
Wow! Home and away? Or just at Scott Field? Either way, damn.

BOTH! Hasn’t missed a game since like ‘74

Liverpooldawg
02-09-2018, 08:08 PM
That's awesome, and God Bless him, he deserves it.....

GreenheadDawg
02-09-2018, 08:19 PM
That's awesome, and God Bless him, he deserves it.....

He has definitely seen all the ups and downs. He taught me as a little boy that if you?re going to follow MSU athletics you have to enjoy the ups and not get too emotional with the downs. Because unfortunately we have seen many more downs. But win or lose he and my aunt followed them across the country. This past season was his last to travel to away games

Goldendawg
02-09-2018, 08:26 PM
He has definitely seen all the ups and downs. He taught me as a little boy that if you?re going to follow MSU athletics you have to enjoy the ups and not get too emotional with the downs. Because unfortunately we have seen many more downs. But win or lose he and my aunt followed them across the country. This past season was his last to travel to away games

My late Superdawg Dad taught me the same thing. Takes guts to be a State fan, but wouldn't have it any other way. He took me to my first game in 1963 (8 yrs old) and I have raised my 17 year old son to be hardcore State. Hail State and God Bless your Uncle to see many more victories!

DawgRockur
02-09-2018, 08:34 PM
Ticket office told me the same thing. Very few tickets remain for Auburn game.

Liverpooldawg
02-09-2018, 09:21 PM
I just bought two for Auburn, I'll be there.

Dawg61
02-09-2018, 11:09 PM
This past season was his last to travel to away games

Hate to hear this is his last to travel to away games. MSU should put him on the plane for every game for free. Commitment like that deserves it!

GreenheadDawg
02-10-2018, 12:05 AM
Hate to hear this is his last to travel to away games. MSU should put him on the plane for every game for free. Commitment like that deserves it!

Crazy thing is that the University has never recognized him for this. A recent newspaper article resulted in boosters and fans putting pressure on the school to honor him. It’s something that has always bothered me. My uncle knew Strickland well, hell one of the top guys in athletic department went fishing with us in Alaska, and it takes them this long to recognize his support. Better late than never I guess. He’s really excited so that’s all that matters

chaodawg
02-10-2018, 11:18 AM
Are you talking about Mr. English?

msbulldog
02-10-2018, 11:22 AM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Bless his Bulldog Heart!

Pollodawg
02-10-2018, 11:24 AM
That’s dedication because that’s a lot of bad football that poor man has sat through and kept the faith.

msbulldog
02-10-2018, 11:28 AM
That’s dedication because that’s a lot of bad football that poor man has sat through and kept the faith.

Your Right! +1

GreenheadDawg
02-10-2018, 03:51 PM
Are you talking about Mr. English?

Last name Ramsey

RougeDawg
02-10-2018, 05:04 PM
Crazy thing is that the University has never recognized him for this. A recent newspaper article resulted in boosters and fans putting pressure on the school to honor him. It?s something that has always bothered me. My uncle knew Strickland well, hell one of the top guys in athletic department went fishing with us in Alaska, and it takes them this long to recognize his support. Better late than never I guess. He?s really excited so that?s all that matters

I think this is a lot of the reason we don?t have more alumni giving back to the university. The school gives the perception that they don?t care either way how dedicated you are and how much money you give. This should have been a story all across college football last season and damn near every other college in the country would have been shouting it at the mountaintops to anyone who would listen. But as usual Hum ho ole woe is me MSU once again allows a great opportunity to show school spirit slip by.

As bad as we have been in the past athletically and as bad as our perception, we could have done a whole hell of a lot to change and prevent those if we had people running the show who were/are relentless. We need more John Cohen ?F you, I?m gonna be the best? attitudes in top positions. The old blue hair wow is me people we?ve had tmrunnung the show are the main reason we are always playing catch up.

GreenheadDawg
02-10-2018, 05:09 PM
I think this is a lot of the reason we don?t have more alumni giving back to the university. The school gives the perception that they don?t care either way how dedicated you are and how much money you give. This should have been a story all across college football last season and damn near every other college in the country would have been shouting it at the mountaintops to anyone who would listen. But as usual Hum ho ole woe is me MSU once again allows a great opportunity to show school spirit slip by.

As bad as we have been in the past athletically and as bad as our perception, we could have done a whole hell of a lot to change and prevent those if we had people running the show who were/are relentless. We need more John Cohen ?F you, I?m gonna be the best? attitudes in top positions. The old blue hair wow is me people we?ve had tmrunnung the show are the main reason we are always playing catch up.

I think this is spot on. I think Cohen is going to change that culture