George County High School

PCHSDawg
02-08-2018, 11:40 PM
Thanks

Westdawg
02-09-2018, 12:23 AM
Holy WOW 😮

THAT KID IS A MONSTER!!!

I haven?t heard or seen his film until just now because I was wondering who/what the post was about , hot DANG he is absolutely dominating as a sophomore!!!
We got to get this kid !

BuckyIsAB****
02-09-2018, 01:01 AM
Holy WOW 😮

THAT KID IS A MONSTER!!!

I haven?t heard or seen his film until just now because I was wondering who/what the post was about , hot DANG he is absolutely dominating as a sophomore!!!
We got to get this kid !

Hes really lazy and not coached hard He'll dominate a few plays then take some off. Some of that obviously not his fault but we had smaller kids that whipped him when we played them.

Agreed he is going to be special when he gets to college and is coached

bulldawg28
02-09-2018, 05:12 AM
Hes really lazy and not coached hard He'll dominate a few plays then take some off. Some of that obviously not his fault but we had smaller kids that whipped him when we played them.

Agreed he is going to be special when he gets to college and is coached

What your describing is not laziness it's more to it than that. It's called development. You don't expect a younger player to play like a senior level talent. The fact that he's showing flashes is the reason he's being recognized. The more he develops the more consistent he'll be. That's a lazy comment to tag someone with that description especially when you say he hasn't been coached.