PDA

View Full Version : Anytime some Rebel or anybody wants to give you shit about Mullen...

Coach34
04-12-2013, 09:11 AM
remind them of this-

Only 6 SEC teams have played in bowl games in each of the last 3 seasons:

Bama
LSU
Florida
Georgia
South Carolina
MISSISSIPPI STATE

That also takes away the misnomer that "making a bowl game is so easy now"

BeastMan
04-12-2013, 09:38 AM
They really do search for anything to discredit our minor successes of late. Relatively to our history they aren't minor but I'm not gonna get carried away. If my twitter is any indication, engies piece is going to cause a lot of hurt feelings. That chart set off more pre loaded OM spirit come backs in my @ mentions than I care to rehash. It will be fun

Coach34
04-12-2013, 09:45 AM
They really do search for anything to discredit our minor successes of late. Relatively to our history they aren't minor but I'm not gonna get carried away. If my twitter is any indication, engies piece is going to cause a lot of hurt feelings. That chart set off more pre loaded OM spirit come backs in my @ mentions than I care to rehash. It will be fun

No doubt. This year's Egg Bowl should be as intense as any have been since the 90's

M.Fillmore
04-12-2013, 10:11 AM
Maybe this is wishful thinking, but I have a feeling that St.Bucky is going to underwhelm this year. Be it injuries, or the playing off emotion getting old or any combo of various things.

I'd love them to underachieve for the season and for Mullen to skulldrag them.

BeastMan
04-12-2013, 10:13 AM
Maybe this is wishful thinking, but I have a feeling that St.Bucky is going to underwhelm this year. Be it injuries, or the playing off emotion getting old or any combo of various things.

I'd love them to underachieve for the season and for Mullen to skulldrag them.

Their schedule is brutal. If they were to lose to Vandy, a 1-6 start is very possible. Even if they beat Vandy, I don't see them better than 3-4. Their fans are penciling in wins over LSU and Auburn and I just don't see that

biscuit
04-12-2013, 11:00 AM
8 wins is the max for them and I don't see them making it that far. 6-6 or 7-5 is the best to expect from them with a big ass beating on Thanksgiving night:cool:

Coach34
04-12-2013, 11:12 AM
8 wins is the max for them and I don't see them making it that far. 6-6 or 7-5 is the best to expect from them with a big ass beating on Thanksgiving night:cool:

It is certainly a must-win for us in S'ville this year

fishwater99
04-12-2013, 11:29 AM
And for Mullen... He has to get that Egg back or all his shit talking losses any credibility..

Coach34
04-12-2013, 11:53 AM
And for Mullen... He has to get that Egg back or all his shit talking losses any credibility..

I agree- thats a game we cannot lose this November

Pollodawg
04-12-2013, 12:54 PM
remind them of this-

Only 6 SEC teams have played in bowl games in each of the last 3 seasons:

Bama
LSU
Florida
Georgia
South Carolina
MISSISSIPPI STATE

That also takes away the misnomer that "making a bowl game is so easy now"

I made this exact same point to a bear not long ago, actually. That's some pretty elite company.

Pollodawg
04-12-2013, 12:56 PM
In fact, when you take into account that we've won two of our last three, LSU drops completely out of that list.

You want to piss a bear off even worse than that? Tell them Mullen had a better year in 2009 than Freeze did in 2012. Hell, Mullen beat a team that won nine and a cotton bowl......