PDA

View Full Version : I am not a recruiting jock sniffer like some, but this got my attention.

Leroy Jenkins
02-08-2018, 03:45 PM
I heard sausage fingers make a comment about the 2019 class strength. The example he gave was Heath is the highest rated MS kid this year at a .9311 rating. That would be 10th in next years class.

02-08-2018, 04:03 PM
Always funny to me how, when Ole Miss has a great advantage with the majority of in-state kids, it's a 'strong year'. When they don't, it's a weak year.

Weird.

Jack Lambert
02-08-2018, 04:28 PM
Always funny to me how, when Ole Miss has a great advantage with the majority of in-state kids, it's a 'strong year'. When they don't, it's a weak year.

Weird.

If they had an advantage they would have gotten at least one of the 4 stars from our state this year. We got all six of them.

02-08-2018, 05:16 PM
If they had an advantage they would have gotten at least one of the 4 stars from our state this year. We got all six of them.
You missed my point. I was being a smart ass.

Their advantage is that many of the 2019 class have ties to Ole Miss. Thus it has been labeled a strong year in state. I am skeptical.

the_real_MSU_is_us
02-08-2018, 06:51 PM
You missed my point. I was being a smart ass.

Their advantage is that many of the 2019 class have ties to Ole Miss. Thus it has been labeled a strong year in state. I am skeptical.

No... It's being labeled a strong class because It's a strong class. What, does OM pull the strings at 247 and ESPN recruiting now? Those guys have little reason to pump OM, yet they say we have 10 4* in state. There's no OM conspiracy to be "skeptical" of when it comes to MS being loaded

msstate7
02-08-2018, 07:16 PM
No... It's being labeled a strong class because It's a strong class. What, does OM pull the strings at 247 and ESPN recruiting now? Those guys have little reason to pump OM, yet they say we have 10 4* in state. There's no OM conspiracy to be "skeptical" of when it comes to MS being loaded
I agree with you. We have 2 commits already that are rated higher than heath. I do wonder if 2018 was vastly underrated though... when is the last time miss blasted Alabama in the all star game?

dawgs
02-08-2018, 07:23 PM
The OM tin foil hat shit needs to go. It makes us look like little brother, and programs like bama, Florida, Texas, usc, Ohio st, etc. lol at the idea of OM being a chosen program. Yeah they are annoying, pompous assholes, but that’s it. They aren’t anymore powerful than us or any other similar program in CFB and the sooner we act that way about them, the better it’ll be. We perpetuate the myth that OM actually matters than any national writer or website.