PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Quote on Chris Brook?s Show Today

ShotgunDawg
02-08-2018, 01:58 PM
Was just listening Chris Brook?s show and he said an ex-MSU assistant coach told him

?We?d recruit so much better if we could keep Dan out of the house?

Seeing as how conversational and personable Moorhead appears to be, perhaps we haven?t even tickled our recruiting ceiling.

Commercecomet24
02-08-2018, 02:01 PM
Was just listening Chris Brook?s show and he said an ex-MSU assistant coach told him

?We?d recruit so much better if we could keep Dan out of the house?

Seeing as how conversational and personable Moorhead appears to be, perhaps we haven?t even tickled our recruiting ceiling.

I don't guess he mentioned which assistant lol. While Moorhead may be from up north, he's gonna relate better to folks because he came from a hard working, middle class, blue colllar upbringing. Most folks can relate to that a whole lot better, than say someone who might be a bit haughty and condescending at times.

MadDawg
02-08-2018, 02:08 PM
I don't guess he mentioned which assistant lol. While Moorhead may be from up north, he's gonna relate better to folks because he came from a hard working, middle class, blue colllar upbringing. Most folks can relate to that a whole lot better, than say someone who might be a bit haughty and condescending at times.

I guess the only thing folks will relate even better to is a snake-oil selling hypocrite that pushes his faith and bible quotes on people all while calling every hooker between Oxford, MS and Oxford, England.

Jack Lambert
02-08-2018, 02:30 PM

IN his press conferrer yesterday he said Ya'll and I don't think it was intentional.

Commercecomet24
02-08-2018, 02:36 PM
IN his press conferrer yesterday he said Ya'll and I don't think it was intentional.

I watched it,too and I believe you're right! I love the guy. Like how he mentioned he's starting to fit in, how much he loves the food, the hospitality, the people. He seems like a great fit for us.

tcdog70
02-08-2018, 03:04 PM
Dan=Arrogant Yankee. More than 1 asst has said Dan comes across as an asshole.

Martianlander
02-08-2018, 03:15 PM
I asked a guy I know that worked at State about Mullen some time ago. He said well he's a prick but he's our prick. (Not anymore though)

TrapGame
02-08-2018, 03:17 PM
Hev, Mullen and Gonzo were liabilities on the recruiting trial. And it's a shame when your head coach is such a prick it turns kids off.

Commercecomet24
02-08-2018, 03:18 PM
Hev, Mullen and Gonzo were liabilities on the recruiting trial. And it's a shame when your head coach is such a prick it turns kids off.

Apparently being a prick was a job requirement on the previous staff lol