PDA

View Full Version : aTm - auburn basketball game

msstate7
02-07-2018, 10:35 PM
Announcer trying to push us into bubble talk. He taking exception to Nebraska in lunardi bubble talk, but not us

Dawg61
02-07-2018, 10:50 PM
This is a great game. Texas A&M is our toughest game left. Auburn staying in it without Brown.

Bulldog1
02-07-2018, 10:52 PM
Really is a great game. Fun to watch! Playing A&M on the road will be tough.

msstate7
02-07-2018, 10:53 PM
Auburn will get bounced in the tourney if an opponent has a good big man. They cannot hold up inside. Ado and Holman will have to play outstanding to have a shot at aTm. I am worried about our next 2 right now though... I am not feeling it on them

Bulldog1
02-07-2018, 10:59 PM
I’m worried about Mizzou. Just don’t feel good about it. But, we can definitely win if we play like we have the last 4.

MCsMGs
02-07-2018, 11:00 PM
Mizzou is gonna be a real tough one! If we pull that off, I'm gonna call that a steal.

Dawg61
02-07-2018, 11:04 PM
Auburn will get bounced in the tourney if an opponent has a good big man. They cannot hold up inside. Ado and Holman will have to play outstanding to have a shot at aTm. I am worried about our next 2 right now though... I am not feeling it on them

Bryce Brown is out with a shoulder injury entire 2nd half. He's Auburn's best player and they still can win this. You're right Auburn is vulnerable down low but they are legit top 10 team with Brown.

MCsMGs
02-07-2018, 11:07 PM
This game demonstrates perfectly how close SEC basketball is. Anyone can win anywhere.

RougeDawg
02-07-2018, 11:12 PM
This game demonstrates perfectly how close SEC basketball is. Anyone can win anywhere.

Also proves that all teams have players who lose the ability to think during crunch time. Guess we can?t fault our guys as much. Saw a bunch of the same last night in UK UT game. These two teams, one a current top 10 and the other an early season top 10, have top guys making boneheaded plays at critical times.

MCsMGs
02-07-2018, 11:14 PM
Also gonna further the conversation about how many SEC teams should make the tourney.

RougeDawg
02-07-2018, 11:15 PM
Announcer trying to push us into bubble talk. He taking exception to Nebraska in lunardi bubble talk, but not us

He made a nice argument. I swapped over to this one after my Pelicans game got rained out. The Blender channeled it?s inner Sad Pad tonight with all the rain we are getting. Game was postponed.

yjnkdawg
02-07-2018, 11:26 PM
I?m worried about Mizzou. Just don?t feel good about it. But, we can definitely win if we play like we have the last 4.

MO has too many 3 point shooters, and if they get hot and a home game then look out. OM didn't have any defense against them, so hopefully we can reduce the 3 point barrage with our defense, and continue to play team ball, and move the ball around more on offense. Tough rode trip, but hopefully we will win.

Dawg61
02-07-2018, 11:36 PM
MO has too many 3 point shooters, and if they get hot and a home game then look out. OM didn't have any defense against them, so hopefully we can reduce the 3 point barrage with our defense, and continue to play team ball, and move the ball around more on offense. Tough rode trip, but hopefully we will win.

Sounds like Michael Porter Jr. is 1-2 weeks away from returning so we will want to miss them in the SECT if MPjr is back. We can beat them on the road without him.