PDA

View Full Version : 2019 Recruiting Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Bully13
04-08-2018, 06:34 PM
Ole Miss just got a commitment from a Brandon HS kid I’ve never heard of. Stanley?

Are they really gonna sign some of these guys?

what's his first name?

BeardoMSU
04-08-2018, 06:41 PM
why not play their game?

Hard to do that, while at the same time claiming moral superiority over them.....Just sayin', Bully.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-08-2018, 06:46 PM
Ole Miss just got a commitment from a Brandon HS kid I?ve never heard of. Stanley?

To me he's not the story, rather the mom of the Tupelo kid tweeting other prospects to go to ole miss.

msstate7
04-08-2018, 06:47 PM
Ole Miss just got a commitment from a Brandon HS kid I?ve never heard of. Stanley?

Not sure... I almost feel like they are just getting mass commitments to be #1, and hoping that helps them get the big targets. They would be burning bridges in Mississippi though by dropping these kids. Not even sure if they have a plan

Bully13
04-08-2018, 06:49 PM
Hard to do that, while at the same time claiming moral superiority over them.....Just sayin', Bully.

17 it. you want moral superiority or do you want to whip shit bird ass?

Bully13
04-08-2018, 06:52 PM
and I'd be willing to bet other schools play this shit bird game on twitter as well. might as well join the party.

msbulldog
04-08-2018, 06:52 PM
yea like shitbird fans tweeting croots has really killed them. right? these players eat the shit up. shit bird fans know this. shit bird nation is rolling our asses in this arena. time for us to keep up. close to a NCAA violation? nope.

close to a NCAA violation? nope. Oh yeah! The $hit bird is not rolling us or Georgia or Miami. They are loading up on 4 stars that will not be in the 2019 signing class. The have commitments from about 9 or 10 3 stars that they won't sign about half.
Bully 13, please understand we are better than UM in every aspect! LIVE IT!

BeardoMSU
04-08-2018, 06:53 PM
17 it. you want moral superiority or do you want to whip shit bird ass?

Well since I've never claimed moral superiority over them, that question doesn't apply to me (ah plenty of ED posters do, however)....still doesn't mean we have to act like self-sabotaging dumbasses and post dumbass shit before the contracts are signed, let alone the ink is dried....shit.

Bulldog1
04-08-2018, 06:53 PM
To Quote Yancy:

Being told that Ole Miss will commit several players that they will not end up taking in the end...

... They plan to take that route again.

Turfdawg67
04-08-2018, 06:59 PM
Look, I don't care what Yancy or Nafoom says. Whatever those things are, Diwun Black didn't quote them. At the end of the day, Diwun quoted preachermatt (and a few others) talking trash about him. That's absolutely unacceptable and makes us look like trash.

Below is the tweet that Diwun quoted.

https://snag.gy/0POR8r.jpg

What am I missing? Where did Black quote Preacher?? Your example is a Shark fan tweeting Black.

BeardoMSU
04-08-2018, 07:00 PM
What am I missing? Where did Black quote Preacher?? Your example is a Shark fan tweeting Black.

He retweeted that dudes post.

Turfdawg67
04-08-2018, 07:00 PM
No shit. It's beyond stupid. That's why the recruiting threads should probably be private, just like the poly board. That, or there is zero tolerance for dumbassery, like the example Preach just exhibited.

Agreed! THIS should happen ASAP!

msbulldog
04-08-2018, 07:01 PM
Well since I've never claimed moral superiority over them, that question doesn't apply to me (ah plenty of ED posters do, however)....still doesn't mean we have to act like self-sabotaging dumbasses and post dumbass shit before the contracts are signed, let alone the ink is dried....shit.

Hell yeah! +1

Bulldog1
04-08-2018, 07:01 PM

https://twitter.com/diwunblack/status/982985415622844419?s=20

Bully13
04-08-2018, 07:05 PM
close to a NCAA violation? nope. Oh yeah! The $hit bird is not rolling us or Georgia or Miami. They are loading up on 4 stars that will not be in the 2019 signing class. The have commitments from about 9 or 10 3 stars that they want sign about half.
Bully 13, understand we are better than UM in every aspect! LIVE IT!

I can dig that sir but let's not let opportunities go to waste. let's play the game. stick in their asses when we can. these high schooler's eat this shit up. shit bird nation knows this . why not us?

Bully13
04-08-2018, 07:08 PM

Mullen straining with peeping Croom is fantastic.

msbulldog
04-08-2018, 07:21 PM
I can dig that sir but let's not let opportunities go to waste. let's play the game. stick in their asses when we can. these high schooler's eat this shit up. shit bird nation knows this . why not us?

Bully 13, you have not come to the realization that we are better than them! We do not have to play games, we have a superior school and a superior athletic program. The superior athletes will recognize this and sign with MSU!

somebodyshotmypaw
04-08-2018, 07:49 PM
Not sure... I almost feel like they are just getting mass commitments to be #1, and hoping that helps them get the big targets. They would be burning bridges in Mississippi though by dropping these kids. Not even sure if they have a plan

I said this several pages back in this thread. They are trying to get early commits so they can use the PR of being a top 10 recruiting class. They are using it now.

Bully13
04-08-2018, 07:51 PM
Bully 13, you have not come to the realization that we are better than them! We do not have to play games, we have a superior school and a superior athletic program. The superior athletes will recognize this and sign with MSU!

I get it and you are right on multiple fronts. I'd just like to see us give 'em a dose of their own 17ing medicine a time or two.

Uncle Ruckus
04-08-2018, 07:54 PM
And I have been called out for telling preacher to shut his trap. But he’d rather be cool and pretend to be in the know than do what’s right and keep his mouth shut. I wonder what his congregation would think of his online persona

Bully13
04-08-2018, 08:03 PM
And I have been called out for telling preacher to shut his trap. But he’d rather be cool and pretend to be in the know than do what’s right and keep his mouth shut. I wonder what his congregation would think of his online persona

Christianity is about truth. God expects us to do things the right way. He expects us to give our best effort and he likes to see us work hard and succeed. If not, he would not have given us bodies that shiver in the cold, get hungry when we don't go get food, and make sure things are clean. He wants us to work in order to thrive.

Let's not come down on Preach in this manner. if we want to discuss the ramifications of social media and crootin' , fine. But let's lay off the religious stuff regarding Preach. that's not the proper angle.

Uncle Ruckus
04-08-2018, 08:08 PM
You’re 100% right. But his insistence on running this kid down his entire recruiting process is beyond ridiculous. He either has a vendetta against him or he wants so bad to be right about him not succeeding so he can say I told you so.

BeardoMSU
04-08-2018, 08:13 PM
You?re 100% right. But his insistence on running this kid down his entire recruiting process is beyond ridiculous. He either has a vendetta against him or he wants so bad to be right about him not succeeding so he can say I told you so.

Either way, this is a recruiting thread, where potential recruits and targets are discussed...so he needs to STFU. Period.

Posting some hot take about who will sign with who, strengths/skills, rumors, etc., are one thing....shit, Preach does that plenty, as do many posters. That's what this thread is for. But flat out running a kid down, one that our coaches are actively recruiting, hurts MSU...and I've got a problem with that. I'd hope everyone does. Alas, though, this is Elite Dawgs, where for some, their "internet personality" is more important than the well being of the university. **** that.

bostondawg
04-08-2018, 08:18 PM
Beardo's last post above is the truth. We really shouldn't flood this thread with flaming posts. It should stay on topic. But preacher has embarrassed us with his online shit talking. We'll leave it at that. He should consider taking a break for a while.

ShotgunDawg
04-08-2018, 08:18 PM
Can you people please stop. You’re ruining the recruiting thread.

Nothing we say on here affects recruiting in anyway.

Get over yourself.

Cooterpoot
04-09-2018, 03:27 AM
Y?all worried about a kid we aren?t even going to recruit anymore. Move on.

KOdawg1
04-09-2018, 09:46 AM
I say we move the discussion back to MSU recruiting and not worry about the shit birds. Who are some that we are expecting to commit in the coming weeks? SBW should bring a few in

the_real_MSU_is_us
04-09-2018, 10:34 AM
I say we move the discussion back to MSU recruiting and not worry about the shit birds. Who are some that we are expecting to commit in the coming weeks? SBW should bring a few in

Listening to the guys in the know here + the Bonyard, it seems like Gray (4* RB from TN I think) will commit. Everyone seems to mention him when talking about SBW and who's next, though nobody's saying it outright of course. Though I don't know anything, that's just how I interpret what's being said. Also Steve said Kyziah Pruitt has been expected by many to commit "for a while" when talking about SWB if I'm remembering right. But Ari and IYOK can fill you in 100x better than me

BuckyIsAB****
04-09-2018, 10:58 AM
I think Jarrian Jones will commit

Bulldog1
04-09-2018, 11:12 AM
I’m so proud of the new staff and how they’re recruiting!

preachermatt83
04-09-2018, 11:36 AM
I think Jarrian Jones will commit

I do too and that kid can play.

preachermatt83
04-09-2018, 11:37 AM
I’m so proud of the new staff and how they’re recruiting!

Yup. The country club is no more.

preachermatt83
04-09-2018, 11:39 AM
Listening to the guys in the know here + the Bonyard, it seems like Gray (4* RB from TN I think) will commit. Everyone seems to mention him when talking about SBW and who's next, though nobody's saying it outright of course. Though I don't know anything, that's just how I interpret what's being said. Also Steve said Kyziah Pruitt has been expected by many to commit "for a while" when talking about SWB if I'm remembering right. But Ari and IYOK can fill you in 100x better than me

Lots of folks saying the days leading up to sbw and the actual weekend will be very good.

Bulldog1
04-09-2018, 03:23 PM
Steve say we have new commitment. Javeious Purvis

Ifyouonlyknew
04-09-2018, 03:40 PM
https://247sports.com/Player/Javeious-Purvis-46046974

https://www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/5656137/5a73e9cf688eb40e44c31b6e?autoplay=true

vv83
04-09-2018, 03:46 PM
I don’t know anything about him, he a safety in college?

preachermatt83
04-09-2018, 03:48 PM
Purvis would be 4 star if he were playing at bigger school. He plays at pelehatchie which Is really small and let me tell you he is one of the most freakish athletes at his size that you will ever see

preachermatt83
04-09-2018, 03:50 PM
He is listed as a safety in college but he will most likely grow into a linebacker. He's listed at 6'2 195 but I'd say he's already over 200 and is solid muscle.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-09-2018, 03:53 PM
Purvis would be 4 star if he were playing at bigger school. He plays at pelehatchie which Is really small and let me tell you he is one of the most freakish athletes at his size that you will ever see

I will co-sign all of this.

SmokeyDawg
04-09-2018, 03:53 PM
Looks like he’s a physical safety with a big strong frame. I like getting guys like this that play all over the field and both sides of the ball in high school. Think it helps grow their vision and fb IQ.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-09-2018, 03:54 PM
He is listed as a safety in college but he will most likely grow into a linebacker. He's listed at 6'2 195 but I'd say he's already over 200 and is solid muscle.

This too.

preachermatt83
04-09-2018, 04:00 PM
I will co-sign all of this.

I just noticed your latest description below ur username. Lol.

vv83
04-09-2018, 04:06 PM

Love the small school guys. McKinney all day

BuckyIsAB****
04-09-2018, 04:06 PM
Purvis is legit. Under the radar cause he is at the Hatch but hes a freak athlete

preachermatt83
04-09-2018, 04:20 PM
Purvis is legit. Under the radar cause he is at the Hatch but hes a freak athlete

100%

Bothrops
04-09-2018, 08:23 PM
Excited to get Purvis. He looks mean.

the_real_MSU_is_us
04-11-2018, 08:20 AM
Steve implied good things about 4* DE Ani Izuchukwu. He onto something? Sounds like a fantastic get if true

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-11-2018, 08:59 AM
Steve implied good things about 4* DE Ani Izuchukwu. He onto something? Sounds like a fantastic get if true

He goes by King Ani....which is even better.

Bulldog1
04-11-2018, 09:12 AM

Hope so! Supposed to announce Today.

Cary Hudson's little bro
04-11-2018, 09:17 AM
Hope so! Supposed to announce Today.

Between State, tOSU and Bama...wow.

Ari Gold
04-11-2018, 09:21 AM

Expect the maroon hat today.. huge pull

Bulldog1
04-11-2018, 09:28 AM
Expect the maroon hat today.. huge pull
https://media0.giphy.com/media/bZGQh3GXjvyne/giphy.gif

BuckyIsAB****
04-11-2018, 09:30 AM
Would be surprised if we got him. I dont know anything about him so thats why

Bulldog1
04-11-2018, 09:31 AM
Would be surprised if we got him. I dont know anything about him so thats why

Crystal ball says us, Ari says us, maybe it's us...

Ari Gold
04-11-2018, 09:32 AM
If he holds true to his announcement date
Expect Jarrian Jones to be back in the boat Monday .. (very important to this class)

Ifyouonlyknew
04-11-2018, 09:48 AM
If he holds true to his announcement date
Expect Jarrian Jones to be back in the boat Monday .. (very important to this class)

He may push it back a little but still expect it to be MSU when he decides. He's been going back & forth on whether he was going to announce Monday or not.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-11-2018, 09:48 AM
Could be some more good news this week also. Not for certain but a definite possibility.

the_real_MSU_is_us
04-11-2018, 10:17 AM
So 2 4*s very likely to commit within a week? Damn man, they would give us 4 4*s already with our #1 QB target that should also be a 4. I expressed concern back when we were losing all those battles with Arky, but I'm really happy to say I'm an idiot. Never listen to me again, I was 100% wrong, everyone laugh at the moron, etc etc. JoMo can recruit and even more importantly he knows how to hire a staff that can too. And with how good he seems to be at getting out of state guys, I'm not sire we'll ever drop out of the top 20 in recruiting, as even in down years in MS he'll still pull guys from elsewhere at a pretty high rate. This staff seems too thorough to miss any under the radar guys, which I was worried about since that was Mullen's strength. So we'll still get the under the radar guys, but fight harder for the top guys and cast a wider net, all while making a better impression on a personal level.

SmokeyDawg
04-11-2018, 10:30 AM
Really like the job this staff is doing on the recruiting trail. I also feel like the relationships they are building with these prospects are stronger than what we had in the past. Not to say we won't have any decommitments but seems like the commits we are getting are as strong as those relationships

BuckyIsAB****
04-11-2018, 10:31 AM
I expect Jarrian Jones to sign with State

Bothrops
04-11-2018, 12:07 PM
This staff just flat out knows what they're doing. There's also cohesiveness with the group.

bulldawg28
04-11-2018, 12:22 PM
The thing I'm impressed the most about this staff is recruiting the entire region. We lost too many unnecessary battles with the rebels battling for only certain players in MS. Coach Mo is getting the best players regardless of state and not waiting on MS kids trying to play the game with Ole Miss. Reel them in Mo!

Bully13
04-11-2018, 12:31 PM
The thing I'm impressed the most about this staff is recruiting the entire region. We lost too many unnecessary battles with the rebels battling for only certain players in MS. Coach Mo is getting the best players regardless of state and not waiting on MS kids trying to play the game with Ole Miss. Reel them in Mo!

I'm worried if Coach Mo and the gang keep this up we won't be able to call ourselves "Mississippi Made" anymore. *****

louisvilledawg
04-11-2018, 12:36 PM

I'm all about this!

Lord McBuckethead
04-11-2018, 12:37 PM
Based on the other board, the yeti is now unlatched. Waiting for a fish. Get them Mo.

Commercecomet24
04-11-2018, 12:52 PM

Right on!

Pollodawg
04-11-2018, 01:14 PM

Yup.

bulldawg28
04-11-2018, 01:19 PM
I'm worried if Coach Mo and the gang keep this up we won't be able to call ourselves "Mississippi Made" anymore. *****

Lol...change it to "Jo Made"

Bully13
04-11-2018, 01:20 PM
anybody know these guy's first names?

King,Jones, Russell, Pickering, Pruitt & Akporoghene

Cary Hudson's little bro
04-11-2018, 01:35 PM
anybody know these guy's first names?

King,Jones, Russell, Pickering, Pruitt & Akporoghene

King Ani Izuchukwu (https://247sports.com/player/ani-izuchukwu-88385)
Jarrian Jones from NWR HS
De'Monte Russell from Provine
Nate Pickering from Seminary
Kyziah Pruitt from Noxubee
CHRIS AKPOROGHENE
(https://247sports.com/player/chris-akporoghene-46039465)

BigEasyDawg
04-11-2018, 01:49 PM
Ive seen where Ani is expected to announce today. Does anybody know details on when?

Bully13
04-11-2018, 01:53 PM
CHRIS AKPOROGHENE

thank you. can anyone splain how Chris Arkporoghene can have all those P5 offers including AU & UF be a .83?

SmokeyDawg
04-11-2018, 02:10 PM
Ive seen where Ani is expected to announce today. Does anybody know details on when?

Rosebowl says 630

Cary Hudson's little bro
04-11-2018, 03:55 PM
thank you. can anyone splain how Chris Arkporoghene can have all those P5 offers including AU & UF be a .83?

He goes to IMG - they've had low ranked recruits before. If you can sign an IMG kid (we have 2-3) then maybe you can convince top IMG guys to follow. That's just the way I feel about it...could be wrong. I think that was what Mullen was doing...

Ifyouonlyknew
04-11-2018, 03:57 PM

Likely kid was given an initial rating when his profile was set up & hasn't been re-evaluated since.

Lord McBuckethead
04-11-2018, 04:47 PM
Is there a way that I could get this thread to update me automatically on my phone. Like when someone posts, it will give me a notification?

Bully13
04-11-2018, 04:59 PM
He goes to IMG - they've had low ranked recruits before. If you can sign an IMG kid (we have 2-3) then maybe you can convince top IMG guys to follow. That's just the way I feel about it...could be wrong. I think that was what Mullen was doing...

I just checked his video out and I can't believe the # of pancakes from just the initial pop . usually pancakes take a few seconds of shoving then the OLineman falls on the DLineman. he must have some big time explosiveness off the snap. He just pops them to the ground and he's still standing looking for someone else to go kill.

vv83
04-11-2018, 05:16 PM
Is there a way that I could get this thread to update me automatically on my phone. Like when someone posts, it will give me a notification?

I don't have it setup but I'm sure IFTTT could do it

https://ifttt.com/

archdawg
04-11-2018, 05:18 PM
CHRIS AKPOROGHENE

Are these all guys that look like they are leaning Dawg?

KOdawg1
04-11-2018, 05:24 PM
Ani, Russell, and Pruitt appear to be. I don't know about Pickering and Akporoghene

msbulldog
04-11-2018, 05:55 PM

They say on 247, he needs to be re-evaluated, which they do at various times during the year till the end of their football season. There is spring training evaluation, summer camp evaluation and football season where he will be re-evaluated.

Ari Gold
04-11-2018, 06:02 PM

Too early for the last name on the list but yes with the other names among more

Bully13
04-11-2018, 06:03 PM
Yes along with others

so which ones are which ones are not?

msbulldog
04-11-2018, 06:11 PM

Pickering will be a Dawg and a good one.
Jones will be coming back.
King Ani will be a Dawg tomorrow! Akporoghene is a fellow Nigerian and his friend. Both of the guys love Brian Baker DL coach, a helluva man and a helluva recruiter.

Bully13
04-11-2018, 06:26 PM
Pickering will be a Dawg and a good one.
Jones will be coming back.
King Ani will be a Dawg tomorrow! Akporoghene is a fellow Nigerian and his friend. Both of the guys love Brian Baker DL coach, a helluva man and a helluva recruiter.

https://s14.postimg.cc/7c2i69ra9/Wool_heavy.jpg

BuckyIsAB****
04-11-2018, 06:35 PM
I expect Pickering will sign with State too

Turfdawg67
04-11-2018, 07:43 PM
I expect Pickering will sign with State too

Well... there's that, I guess.

BuckyIsAB****
04-11-2018, 08:07 PM
Well... there's that, I guess.

TIFWIW

Turfdawg67
04-11-2018, 08:14 PM
TIFWIW

Hope you're right!

Ari Gold
04-11-2018, 08:38 PM
Expect more good news sooner than later.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-11-2018, 08:50 PM
These next couple weeks are going to be a fun time.

Anybody having fun yet?

KOdawg1
04-11-2018, 08:50 PM
4 commitments in just the last 9 days. Moorhead and crew are putting in WORK

CadaverDawg
04-11-2018, 08:55 PM
Anybody having fun yet?

Hold on, me and msstate7 need to discuss how we can find negatives in these latest events.*

SmokeyDawg
04-11-2018, 09:02 PM
Hold on, me and msstate7 need to discuss how we can find negatives in these latest events.*

He only has a 4.1 gpa. Needs work**

msstate7
04-11-2018, 09:08 PM

Clear your PM**

I'm actually pretty thrilled with the staff right now

Bulldog1
04-11-2018, 09:10 PM
Anybody having fun yet?

Yep. I'm pretty chill right now.

BeardoMSU
04-11-2018, 09:14 PM

Well...the commitment didn't come with blowjobs for all the members of the board...so I guess it could've been a lot better...**

Commercecomet24
04-11-2018, 09:16 PM
Anybody having fun yet?

I like this kinda party! Keep reeling em in, Joe!

the_real_MSU_is_us
04-11-2018, 09:52 PM
Expect more good news sooner than later.

http://i.imgur.com/OHwrhL9.jpg

Lord McBuckethead
04-11-2018, 11:24 PM
Well I hope another commits tonight, and Domino's keep falling until our class is full of MSU type guys. Good job Joe.

Cooterpoot
04-12-2018, 06:09 AM
At least two more coming in the next week. Maybe 3.

Hambone
04-12-2018, 06:22 AM
It’s amazing what can really happen when you have “relentless effort”

Leroy Jenkins
04-12-2018, 06:46 AM
It’s amazing what can really happen when you have “relentless effort”

STRAINNNN!

MetEdDawg
04-12-2018, 07:17 AM
The impressive thing is Moorhead's ability to go out of state. That was the only rub anyone had (I personally thought it was laughable to think that but I guess I can see why it was thought).

We now have a 4 star DE from TN, our QB from NC (who better end up a 4 star), and a 4 star WR from LA. I believe we are going to be ok with Moorhead and staff recruiting the south folks.

Jarius
04-12-2018, 07:31 AM
De'Monte Russell will possibly be visiting and committing this week. That would be fun.

Bully13
04-12-2018, 08:18 AM
The impressive thing is Moorhead's ability to go out of state. That was the only rub anyone had (I personally thought it was laughable to think that but I guess I can see why it was thought).

We now have a 4 star DE from TN, our QB from NC (who better end up a 4 star), and a 4 star WR from LA. I believe we are going to be ok with Moorhead and staff recruiting the south folks.

I wonder if our DC had anything to do with the DE from Nashville. maybe he had already developed a relationship with him during his UT stint?

huffy
04-12-2018, 08:31 AM
I wonder if our DC had anything to do with the DE from Nashville. maybe he had already developed a relationship with him during his UT stint?

Steve made it sound like it was Lukabu, Baker, and JoMo that won the pledge on that one.

fishwater99
04-12-2018, 08:37 AM
At least two more coming in the next week. Maybe 3.

Who you got?? Names?

Cary Hudson's little bro
04-12-2018, 08:44 AM
I'll guess - Jarrian Jones, Kyziah Pruitt and De'Monte Russell

BigEasyDawg
04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
With Moore and Ani already in and Pickering and Russell looking like pretty good leans, this can be an insane DE class for us.

Pickering- #4 SDE
Moore- #6 SDE
Russell- #13 WDE
Ani- #14 WDE

Are there any big time DTs that we are hot on?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-12-2018, 09:11 AM
I'll guess - Jarrian Jones, Kyziah Pruitt and De'Monte Russell

I'll add the OL from IMG that is friends with King.

Commercecomet24
04-12-2018, 09:15 AM
With Moore and Ani already in and Pickering and Russell looking like pretty good leans, this can be an insane DE class for us.

Pickering- #4 SDE
Moore- #6 SDE
Russell- #13 WDE
Ani- #14 WDE

Are there any big time DTs that we are hot on?

Pickering will be a DT.

BigEasyDawg
04-12-2018, 09:19 AM
Pickering will be a DT.

Will Moore as well? They are both listed at 275-280.

Commercecomet24
04-12-2018, 09:22 AM
Will Moore as well? They are both listed at 275-280.

That's possible, he's a big man and I believe he could wind up at DT as well. Pickering is friends with my son and he's being recruited to play DT. Nathan will be heck at DT too. He's got a great frame and he's quick as heck, strong as an ox. And the kid has a great motor, doesn't take plays off.

Cooterpoot
04-12-2018, 09:26 AM
Pickering is Wille Blade quick off the snap and he's close to physically ready to play now. His technique is poor like any other HS kid but he's a smart kid and it won't take him long to fix that. Definitely a DT.
Don't sleep on Young. LSU is slow playing him. We could be in it with him pretty good by later this year.

Commercecomet24
04-12-2018, 09:30 AM
Pickering is Wille Blade quick off the snap and he's close to physically ready to play now. His technique is poor like any other HS kid but he's a smart kid and it won't take him long to fix that. Definitely a DT.
Don't sleep on Young. LSU is slow playing him. We could be in it with him pretty good by later this year.

Spot on. Willie Blade is a a great comp for Pickering. He has a great work ethic and is a leader. He's gonna be a great one.

SouthMSDog
04-12-2018, 03:43 PM
There is a lot of smoke right now around DeMonte Russell committing today or in the very near future. Apparently having an amazing time on campus today.

It is unreal how good of a job this staff does at exceeding these guys expectations once they get on campus.

msbulldog
04-12-2018, 04:41 PM
There is a lot of smoke right now around DeMonte Russell committing today or in the very near future. Apparently having an amazing time on campus today.

It is unreal how good of a job this staff does at exceeding these guys expectations once they get on campus.

I don't know about you, but I have been impressed by the MSU campus every time I stepped on it, since the first time some 50 years ago.

vv83
04-12-2018, 04:48 PM
There it is. Another 4 star in the boat

Lord McBuckethead
04-12-2018, 04:49 PM
Who?

vv83
04-12-2018, 04:49 PM
Who?

https://247sports.com/Player/DeMonte-Russell-46042135

msbulldog
04-12-2018, 04:52 PM
HOT DAMN, helluva roll going, everybody shut up, don't jinx this.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-12-2018, 05:03 PM
Anybody having fun yet?

I'm headed to the store to get some more ice & chips anybody need anything? The party is just getting good.

preachermatt83
04-12-2018, 05:05 PM
I'm headed to the store to get some more ice & chips anybody need anything? The party is just getting good.

So it's gonna get even better??!! #HailState

msbulldog
04-12-2018, 05:09 PM

Couple liters of Absolute would be nice, if your asking.

hailmari
04-12-2018, 05:10 PM
I see Brandon Cunningham (OT Miami commit) is getting some crystal balls to us..

stalkingpoon
04-12-2018, 05:59 PM
We got any shot with Turnage?

BuckyIsAB****
04-12-2018, 06:48 PM
IYOK, how high are we on John Rhys Plumlee from Oak Grove?? He is legit. Saw Bama offered him

CadaverDawg
04-12-2018, 07:40 PM

https://ehssafetynews.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/osha-inspector.gif?w=656

BeardoMSU
04-12-2018, 07:48 PM
Let's all sing along...

http://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldh9vpzHHE1qafdxeo1_500.gif

yjnkdawg
04-12-2018, 07:56 PM
Kendell Scurry has been offered, and I hope we can get him to commit. Big athletic 6'2" receiver, and the No. 1 rated wr in TN.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/971964591117803520

yjnkdawg
04-12-2018, 08:01 PM
https://ehssafetynews.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/osha-inspector.gif?w=656

LOL Take deep slow breaths and everything will be fine, CD.

MaroonBelle
04-12-2018, 08:17 PM
Kendell Scurry has been offered, and I hope we can get him in on a visit., Big athletic 6'2" receiver, and the No. 1 rated wr in TN.

https://twitter.com/D1Scurry/status/982726383221792769

Seems like he's already visited.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-12-2018, 08:27 PM
IYOK, how high are we on John Rhys Plumlee from Oak Grove?? He is legit. Saw Bama offered him

He's pretty high on the board. I think he'd be better at DB than QB but he wants a chance at QB. He won't play QB at Bama.

yjnkdawg
https://twitter.com/D1Scurry/status/982726383221792769

Seems like he's already visited.

Yep he has. My bad. I'll change it to commit..........Has been a very long day today.!

Ifyouonlyknew
Kendell Scurry has been offered, and I hope we can get him in on a visit., Big athletic 6'2" receiver, and the No. 1 rated wr in TN.

We've offered a while back & he visited last Saturday. We're doing well with him.

yjnkdawg
04-12-2018, 08:30 PM
We've offered a while back & he visited last Saturday. We're doing well with him.

Thanks, IYOK.

Ari Gold
04-12-2018, 09:12 PM

If JRP wants to play DB or maybe slot he comes to MSU and he might turn out to be a very good one.
If he wants to play QB he goes to a non power 5
Up to the kid ...

Ari Gold
04-12-2018, 09:18 PM
Looks like it my a Flipping good weekend .. Enjoy boys. Enjoy

jacksondawg
04-12-2018, 09:26 PM
Cunningham?

sscjr1
04-12-2018, 09:28 PM
Has to be

Cooterpoot
04-12-2018, 09:33 PM
Don’t be surprised if Plumlee ends up at USM or Tulane. They’re offering QB and baseball.

Commercecomet24
04-12-2018, 09:35 PM
Don?t be surprised if Plumlee ends up at USM or Tulane. They?re offering QB and baseball.

I'm hearing usm. He doesn't want to give up qb or baseball. Of course things can change.

Dolphus Raymond
04-12-2018, 09:37 PM
Cunningham?

The OL currently committed to Miami?

BuckyIsAB****
04-12-2018, 09:44 PM
He's pretty high on the board. I think he'd be better at DB than QB but he wants a chance at QB. He won't play QB at Bama.

Oh ok cool. Kids a player, he'd be good anywhere. We need to offer him baseball too if thats what it takes to get him here.

If OG had some real coaching idk if anyone could beat them they're loaded

Ifyouonlyknew
04-12-2018, 09:49 PM
Oh ok cool. Kids a player, he'd be good anywhere. We need to offer him baseball too if thats what it takes to get him here.

If OG had some real coaching idk if anyone could beat them they're loaded

Pretty much all schools have told him they're fine with him playing baseball. If he's dead set on QB then USM or Tulane is probably best.

jacksondawg
04-12-2018, 09:50 PM
The OL currently committed to Miami?
Yes

BuckyIsAB****
04-12-2018, 09:54 PM
Pretty much all schools have told him they're fine with him playing baseball. If he's dead set on QB then USM or Tulane is probably best.

To each his own. Reminds me of Manziel/Mayfield at QB. Shea Patterson. He's a gamer. Would love to have him anywhere we could get him

Bully13
04-12-2018, 10:00 PM
Couple liters of Absolute would be nice, if your asking.

you've just proven your ignorance on vodka. but if you have the money to waste, power to you sir.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-12-2018, 10:19 PM
To each his own. Reminds me of Manziel/Mayfield at QB. Shea Patterson. He's a gamer. Would love to have him anywhere we could get him

Yea we disagree. I don't see that level of QB from him. He's a great athlete I don't think he's a great QB. He's a SEC ATH he's a G5 QB imo.

Ari Gold
04-12-2018, 10:20 PM
Since I hammered the Whop prediction last year, I’m going to go ahead and throw my Gold gem out there for this year. Been holding on To it for a little while now.
And yes it’s another flip and this team is a little better than Kansas.

Brandon Turnage will be a Dawg..

Ari Gold
04-12-2018, 10:21 PM
Yea we disagree. I don't see that level of QB from him. He's a great athlete I don't think he's a great QB. He's a SEC ATH he's a G5 QB imo.

100% correct.

the_real_MSU_is_us
04-12-2018, 10:24 PM
Since I hammered Whop last year, I’m going to go ahead and throw my Gold gem out there for this year. Been holding on To it for a little while now.

I feel like I've entered an alternate reality

the_real_MSU_is_us
04-12-2018, 10:30 PM
I don't know what to do with my hands

ShotgunDawg
04-12-2018, 10:34 PM
Since I hammered the Whop prediction last year, I’m going to go ahead and throw my Gold gem out there for this year. Been holding on To it for a little while now.

Holy 176463727/772727728837

Bdawg
04-12-2018, 10:41 PM

Awesome. Is your confidence level similar to whop last year?

msstate7
04-12-2018, 10:45 PM

Well we certainly owe them one for AJ. I would love to surprised, but it would surprise me

Ari Gold
04-12-2018, 10:49 PM
Awesome. Is your confidence level similar to whop last year?

It isn’t. But it’s still early.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-12-2018, 10:54 PM
Since I hammered the Whop prediction last year, I?m going to go ahead and throw my Gold gem out there for this year. Been holding on To it for a little while now.
And yes it?s another flip and this team is a little better than Kansas.

They just left going back... and it seems his younger brother, who is a great baseball player, left really impressed as well.

Commercecomet24
04-12-2018, 10:59 PM

Spot on with that assessment. Known the kid since he was 6. He's a dang good baseball player. Has a future on the diamond as well. Think he's gonna wind up at usm from what I've heard, but it's early and things can change. Family wants to see him play both sports close to home.

CadaverDawg
04-12-2018, 11:45 PM
Since I hammered the Whop prediction last year, I?m going to go ahead and throw my Gold gem out there for this year. Been holding on To it for a little while now.

https://i.imgur.com/uNXXydQ.gif

Bully13
04-13-2018, 06:18 AM

I've never seen this level of crootin' in my life. committed to Bamer, crystal balled to tsun, 4 star WR out of Oxford, and we have a chance to land this guy?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-13-2018, 08:51 AM
I've never seen this level of crootin' in my life. committed to Bamer, crystal balled to tsun, 4 star WR out of Oxford, and we have a chance to land this guy?

I never understood the CB's to OM. I don't think they are even on his radar at all.

BuckyIsAB****
04-13-2018, 09:21 AM
If we get Brandon Turnage he will start/play heavily as a true freshman

BuckyIsAB****
04-13-2018, 09:23 AM
Plumlee housed one 99 yards on a QB draw against Petal. In the clutch. Thats all I needed to see of him to know he was good. Not to mention when he played both ways against us

ATTILLA THE DOG
04-13-2018, 09:38 AM
Plumlee housed one 99 yards on a QB draw against Petal. In the clutch. Thats all I needed to see of him to know he was good. Not to mention when he played both ways against us

He can play qb in the sec,nick marshall led auburn to the champ ship game and plumlee is just as good.

Cooterpoot
04-13-2018, 09:41 AM
He's not an SEC QB nor an SEC baseball player. He's an SEC athlete.

bulldawg28
04-13-2018, 09:45 AM

What? A true SEC athlete can play baseball and certain packages at Qb

Cooterpoot
04-13-2018, 09:50 AM
What? A true SEC athlete can play baseball and certain packages at Qb

Nobody said he couldn't run "certain packages". And you don't want to get into the baseball part, because I've got waaaaaayyyy more specific knowledge on that. But he's not an everyday baseball starter and he's not a starting QB in the SEC. The kid is a workout freak and can run like a deer. He's a camp/combine buster.
And he's a good kid and student too. I would absolutely take him as an athlete and give him his shot at QB, but I'm telling you, he will never be an every down QB in the SEC.

ReikInTheKnees
04-13-2018, 10:12 AM
Saw whispers of some more good news coming today. Anyone with any knowledge on that?

BuckyIsAB****
04-13-2018, 10:14 AM

That makes no sense. The entire board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no rep and may God have mercy on your soul

Cary Hudson's little bro
04-13-2018, 10:32 AM
Saw whispers of some more good news coming today. Anyone with any knowledge on that?

Your screen name is outstanding...some posters say that Turnage is gonna flip after his unofficial yesterday

Cary Hudson's little bro
04-13-2018, 10:35 AM
And OL Brandon Cunningham getting CB's from Demetric and Steve to the good guys.

Ari Gold
04-13-2018, 10:46 AM
It really sucks that this staff isn’t #mississippimade they aren’t going to be able to recruit the state. And they won’t be able to recruit in the sec and in the south.. We are ****ed.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-13-2018, 10:51 AM
Your screen name is outstanding...some posters say that Turnage is gonna flip after his unofficial yesterday

I doubt you see Turnage do anything anytime soon.

Cary Hudson's little bro
I'm pretty sure only the always-melt poster braves7 or whatever was worried about that

vv83
It really sucks that this staff isn?t #mississippimade they aren?t going to be able to recruit the state. And they won?t be able to recruit in the sec and in the south.. We are ****ed.

lol well done. Definitely should have gone with Pruitt**

bostondawg
04-13-2018, 10:53 AM
It really sucks that this staff isn’t #mississippimade they aren’t going to be able to recruit the state. And they won’t be able to recruit in the sec and in the south.. We are ****ed.

Well done. And props for all of the info so far. You've been killing it.

Ari Gold
04-13-2018, 11:00 AM

Don’t expect Turnage to do anything soon , we actually want him to stay committed to Bama (publicly) for as long as he wants .
Just keep an eye on how many times and games he is in Starkville this summer and fall...

BigEasyDawg
04-13-2018, 11:50 AM
What are you guys thoughts on Derik Hall? I saw where he just got invited to the Army All american game. 6'5'' LB. looks like a beast.

His Cb's are all over the place.

msstate7
04-13-2018, 11:51 AM
I'm pretty sure only the always-melt poster braves7 or whatever was worried about that

Worried about what?

Turfdawg67
04-13-2018, 12:09 PM
Worried about what?

Pretty sure he means worried about Coach Joe's recruiting abilities.

Bully13
04-13-2018, 12:20 PM

whose worried about Joe's crootin' abilities? Oh, and that pic makes me laugh every time I see it.

msstate7
04-13-2018, 12:23 PM

Oh, ha... yeah, I questioned him with the slow start. I have praised this staff of late though. Whatever though

Bulldog1
04-13-2018, 12:23 PM
whose worried about Joe's crootin' abilities? Oh, and that pic makes me laugh every time I see it.

Nobody.

Turfdawg67
04-13-2018, 12:36 PM

I'm quite proud of it. Someone stole it and tweeted it to Mullen a while back! Love it.

Bully13
04-13-2018, 01:04 PM
I'm quite proud of it. Someone stole it and tweeted it to Mullen a while back! Love it.

So mullen got this? With peeping croom? Lol

BuckyIsAB****
04-13-2018, 01:49 PM
Don?t expect Turnage to do anything soon , we actually want him to stay committed to Bama (publicly) for as long as he wants .
Just keep an eye on how many times and games he is in Starkville this summer and fall...

All due respect but that doesnt mean hes coming

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-13-2018, 02:21 PM

Not gonna happen soon. Can you imagine the hell he would have to go through until signing day living up there and being committed to us?

Cary Hudson's little bro
04-13-2018, 02:29 PM
Not gonna happen soon. Can you imagine the hell he would have to go through until signing day living up there and being committed to us?

I understand, but Tyler Williams committed on May 16.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-13-2018, 02:33 PM
I understand, but Tyler Williams committed on May 16.

Tyler Williams didn't even show an OM offer. He was not as highly coveted as BT.

Shooter McGavin
04-13-2018, 03:59 PM
I was wondering about Hall too. While we are here, IYOK/Ari in addition to Hall, what are you hearing about Dannis Jackson and Byron Young.

Ari Gold
04-13-2018, 04:06 PM
I was wondering about Hall too. While we are here, IYOK/Ari in addition to Hall, what are you hearing about Dannis Jackson and Byron Young.

Hall
Young
Jackson

In that order.
Don’t look for Jackson to be in the class.
If Young stays in state it will be Us
We are in good shape with Hall... Aub and Umiss in the mix.

Ari Gold
04-13-2018, 04:08 PM
All due respect but that doesnt mean hes coming

All due respect but that doesn’t mean that he isn’t

sscjr1
04-13-2018, 05:58 PM
I saw where Brandon Cunningham decommitted from the U. Should we be looking for more news?

msbulldog
04-13-2018, 06:19 PM
I saw where Brandon Cunningham decommitted from the U. Should we be looking for more news?

Link please, that would be a positive move.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-13-2018, 06:23 PM
These next couple weeks are going to be a fun time.

I tried to warn y'all

msbulldog
04-13-2018, 06:33 PM
We are now 5th on 247 composite with 153.6 total points. Miami is 4th @ 160.58 total points. Look out guppies we're coming for you.

ElectroDawg
04-13-2018, 06:36 PM
With the d-line and o-line commits that we have i expect a big time LB and RB to join the party soon.

Bully13
04-13-2018, 07:14 PM
Link please, that would be a positive move.

google rocks.

247 showing Brandon Cunningham has committed to the good guys.

https://247sports.com/Player/Brandon-Cunningham-46040542

Perpetual Underachiever
04-13-2018, 07:21 PM
Does the quality and number of DL we have committed help or hurt our chances with Pickering? Helps right?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-13-2018, 07:23 PM
Does the quality and number of DL we have committed help or hurt our chances with Pickering? Helps right?

Doesn't hurt at all

maroonmania
04-13-2018, 07:28 PM
Today on the Boneyard SR referenced it being interesting that a recruit would be on the MSU campus during the Spring game for the team he is committed to (if I understood the comment correctly). Who was he talking about? Turnage?

Leroy Jenkins
04-13-2018, 07:35 PM

Cooterpoot
04-13-2018, 07:42 PM
We not done. Got a couple more next week.

Bully13
04-13-2018, 07:52 PM
We not done. Got a couple more next week.

https://s14.postimg.cc/rozbj1gkh/Wool_heavy.jpg

BuckyIsAB****
04-13-2018, 07:57 PM
Hall
Young
Jackson

In that order.
Don?t look for Jackson to be in the class.
If Young stays in state it will be Us
We are in good shape with Hall... Aub and Umiss in the mix.

Why no Jackson? I've never seen him play so idk anything about him. Good offer list apparently

BuckyIsAB****
04-13-2018, 08:17 PM
Ari, after reading Jackson's ''quotes'' in that interview on 247 I see why

Ari Gold
04-13-2018, 09:14 PM
I have something sooooo ****ing good but have to let it sit for a while.. I will throw it out here later Before Big dawg camp.
it’s Big , real ****ing big..

Ifyouonlyknew
04-13-2018, 09:18 PM
Today on the Boneyard SR referenced it being interesting that a recruit would be on the MSU campus during the Spring game for the team he is committed to (if I understood the comment correctly). Who was he talking about? Turnage?

He was talking about Ealy & Bama

ShotgunDawg
04-13-2018, 09:25 PM
I have something sooooo ****ing good but have to let it sit for a while.. I will throw it out here later Before Big dawg camp.

Oh boy

Bulldog1
04-13-2018, 09:28 PM
Yay. I'm ready!

Dolphus Raymond
04-13-2018, 09:39 PM
A hint please; or are you going to leave me with a bad case of blue-balls?

BeardoMSU
04-13-2018, 10:45 PM

https://m.popkey.co/c009c7/9wdGm.gif

Todd4State
04-13-2018, 10:56 PM

This better not involve coffee.***********

Rick Danko
04-14-2018, 08:57 AM
Sorry if been discussed already, but what?s the inside knowledge guys feelings on Edwards from Starkville. Does he stick with LSU or what?

Cooterpoot
04-14-2018, 09:02 AM
We’ve got a lot of options. Edwards better not linger.

I seen it dawg
04-14-2018, 09:11 AM
These kids that want to create these recruiting wars for themselves better rethink. We aren't wasting time on those guys. Better get your ass in the boat if you want to play here. Great feeling to have a staff that works and can close commits.

CadaverDawg
04-14-2018, 10:39 AM
One thing I've noticed is that Mullen & Co were "in the mix" with several good players, but were bad at sealing the deal most of the time. Too many guys left campus without committing and saying things like "they told me they'd love to have me but there's no pressure", and stuff like that. Well not with this staff...somebody needs to link ol Joe Moorhead up with Coach34, because he's a CLOSER....and we all know....

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ov9jI0wL1fdD2e29W/giphy.gif

Hail State. Keep it rolling, JoMo

maroonmania
04-14-2018, 10:53 AM
Sorry if been discussed already, but what?s the inside knowledge guys feelings on Edwards from Starkville. Does he stick with LSU or what?

Is it some cool thing at Starkville HS to at least look like you are not so eager to play for MSU or something? I know most of it happened under Mullen but you've got the whole AJ Brown saga where he never gave us much interest, Willie Gay who originally committed to OM, and now Edwards with a commitment to LSU. Really makes you appreciate a guy like Kobe Jones who was True Maroon from the start.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-14-2018, 10:59 AM
Is it some cool thing at Starkville HS to at least look like you are not so eager to play for MSU or something? I know most of it happened under Mullen but you've got the whole AJ Brown saga where he never gave us much interest (of course, Willie Gay who originally committed to OM, and now Edwards with a commitment to LSU. Really makes you appreciate a guy like Kobe Jones who was True Maroon from the start.

Kobe recruitment was pretty much the same as Willie except he didn't publicaly commit to OM. Kobe didn't commit to MSU until signing day & wasn't clear he was coming until like a week before signing day.

the_real_MSU_is_us
04-14-2018, 11:13 AM
Really racking my brain on what Ari means. He's already called Turnage to flip from Bama, and he's already predicted Pickering to us. What other thing could so big as to get him excited, but also think it's big enough to not spill the beans? An OM flip would be a possibility, but they have nobody worth flipping. Nakobe Dean would warrant it, but I doubt that's it based on the narrative around him. It's gotta be something either flip related or higher than a low 4* imo, but I really can't figure it out. Gray? Hall? the OT from Michigan? Someone completely off the radar? Damn it Ari, you can't tease us with this stuff! We're addicts and you've dangled the uncut good top shelf goods infront of us.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-14-2018, 11:21 AM
One thing I've noticed is that Mullen & Co were "in the mix" with several good players, but were bad at sealing the deal most of the time. Too many guys left campus without committing and saying things like "they told me they'd love to have me but there's no pressure", and stuff like that. Well not with this staff...somebody needs to link ol Joe Moorhead up with Coach34, because he's a CLOSER....and we all know....

Wasn't the name of the coffee Elevate? They might have already linked up....

Commercecomet24
04-14-2018, 11:59 AM

Rep given!

Bothrops
04-14-2018, 12:29 PM
it?s Big , real ****ing big..

Before SBW you mean??? **

preachermatt83
04-14-2018, 12:40 PM
Sean Dollars. Just remember that name.

NeshobaChuck
04-14-2018, 12:48 PM
Idk if what I was told last night has anything to do with Ati’s post but it could be a reason of being that excited lol

Ifyouonlyknew
04-14-2018, 12:56 PM
Sean Dollars. Just remember that name.

I think you're wasting your time & energy on that 1. I'd love to be wrong.

msstate7
04-14-2018, 01:15 PM
Just spill it guys... don't wanna have to break out my orphan Annie decoder ring

the_real_MSU_is_us
04-14-2018, 01:25 PM
Just spill it guys... don't wanna have to break out my orphan Annie decoder ring

"Remember to drink your coffee"

preachermatt83
04-14-2018, 01:33 PM
"Remember to drink you're coffee"

"A Crummy Commercial"

Ari Gold
04-14-2018, 01:43 PM
I knew better than to put that shit out there.
Hell I could be like Yancy and DJ and just say we are getting everyone and when it didn’t happen use some bullshit excuse as to why we didn’t and the ones we did land say I told ya so.

Something is suppose to take place in a few weeks.. If / when it does I will let the cat out of the bag.
Until then enjoy the next couple of weeks. We will be closing a few more.

Bulldog1
04-14-2018, 01:47 PM
Hell I could be like Yancy and DJ and just say we are getting everyone and when it didn’t happen use some bullshit excuse as to why we didn’t and the ones we did land say I told ya so.

Something is suppose to take place in a few weeks.. If / when it does I will let the cat out of the bag.
Yancy say "I predict some recruits will go to Ole Miss, some to State, and others will go somewhere else."
What a genius ***

Dawg-gone-dawgs
04-14-2018, 02:38 PM
Yancy say "I predict some recruits will go to Ole Miss, some to State, and others will go somewhere else."
What a genius ***

Well giving hints with few details is a classic way to give the illusion you know what you are talking about. When it don't happen, you have an out. If it does happen, you are a genius.

ShotgunDawg
04-14-2018, 02:42 PM
Well giving hints with few details is a classic way to give the illusion you know what you are talking about. When it don't happen, you have an out. If it does happen, you are a genius.

True but it's been proven time and time again that Ari knows what he's talking about.

This isn't his first rodeo.

Bulldog1
04-14-2018, 02:44 PM
True but it's been proven time and time again that Ari knows what he's talking about.

This isn't his first rodeo.
Just to clear it up, I was talking about Yancy; not a shot at Ari. He knows what he's talking about.

Commercecomet24
04-14-2018, 03:13 PM

Keep bringing your info Ari. We appreciate it!

msstate7
04-14-2018, 05:39 PM
Every time I open 247, max Duggan is CB'd to someone else. He isn't coming here, but I am all-the-sudden interested in his recruitment bc no one seems to know where he is going

ejdallas322
04-15-2018, 09:00 AM
Any recruiting surprises we should be expecting BEFORE the spring game?

bostondawg
04-16-2018, 06:38 PM
Just for organizational purposes: Jarrian Jones commits to Oklahoma.

KOdawg1
04-16-2018, 06:56 PM
Just for organizational purposes: Jarrian Jones commits to Oklahoma.

Yeah, I seriously doubt he ends up at Oklahoma. No inside info, just seems like he had a good time on his visit this weekend and made his decision based on that. I'm confident Moorhead and Co. will swing him back.

vv83
04-16-2018, 06:58 PM
Yeah I don't think this one is done

BeardoMSU
04-16-2018, 07:07 PM
All part of the plan: it's gonna be a great flip-mas, over OU no less.

Doggie_Style
04-16-2018, 07:35 PM
So does J. jones have some roots in OK....he seemed to insinuate that on twitter

Irondawg
04-16-2018, 07:40 PM
Jones and Pickering are the two big fish I'm trying to not pay attention to until signing day and then crossing my fingers they end up in Vegas. They both seem to enjoy the recruiting game.

Ari Gold
04-16-2018, 07:45 PM
Jones and Pickering are the two big fish I'm trying to not pay attention to until signing day and then crossing my fingers they end up in Vegas. They both seem to enjoy the recruiting game.

You are going to be happy ..

Turfdawg67
04-16-2018, 08:37 PM
Yeah I don't think this one is done

A fellow State grad asked me today... Are we starting to be like our little bros up north? Star gazing fans, 1st year coach pulling pretty impressive recruits, lots of flipmas talk, recruits talking about our beautiful campus, highly ranked - out of state recruits - noticing us for the 1st time... has our network begun??

I said, I wouldn't worry... unless we start getting academically unqualified college recruits in, start stealing blue blood guys that have been committed for years and/or getting recruits that have never set foot on our campus signed!

Todd4State
04-16-2018, 09:43 PM
A fellow State grad asked me today... Are we starting to be like our little bros up north? Star gazing fans, 1st year coach pulling pretty impressive recruits, lots of flipmas talk, recruits talking about our beautiful campus, highly ranked - out of state recruits - noticing us for the 1st time... has our network begun??

I said, I wouldn't worry... unless we start getting academically unqualified college recruits in, start stealing blue blood guys that have been committed for years and/or getting recruits that have never set foot on our campus signed!

Exactly.

I also don't get the impression that we are taking commits just because of the stars by their name.

Ole Miss- let's say that they have a need at LB and have three 4 star WR's committed in their class. And then let's say hypothetically that their best option is a 3 star LB but there is another 4 star WR that would commit to them. They would rather take the 4 star WR for perception purposes even though it was cause a hole at the LB spot 3-4 years down the road. That's how they end up with a bunch of all world looking WR's and no LB's.

Lance Harbor
04-17-2018, 04:30 AM
Pretty sure the UM verdict opened the floodgates.

Coursesuper
04-17-2018, 06:36 AM
You are going to be happy ..

What are you hearing on Brooks Rayburn WR from the coast?