PDA

View Full Version : GCC- Turd in the pool edition

Cooterpoot
02-07-2018, 01:16 PM
Quotes about the Gainesville CC (That could be used):

-This staff is pretty much Miss. State staff and we saw what happened when lower ranked guys went against Georgia this year in their game.
-When can we finally turn this around? Tired of hearing about every other competitors success.
-The scariest part is what willie is doing with the school out west today , not a good look or start for this staff.
-I just want to see a blue chip % over 92, which means few reaches. Oline remains critical for both depth and talent, so there will likely two 3 stars there.
-The time of recruits remembering Tebow are fast diminishing.
-F that. I would rather 28% of my class be 5 stars than a bunch of 3 and 4 stars with no 5 stars.
-Reality is, most of this class is 3 and lower ranked 4 stars that not a lot of elite programs wanted save for a couple of players. We are what we are. Going to take a long time to climb out of this hole, and unfortunately this staff will be judged next year on their ability to sell recruits on the dream of bringing UF back to glory. I don't think we are going to have the luxury of on-the-field performance driving recruiting turnaround.
-Urban recruited exceptional well wherever he went.

Tbonewannabe
02-07-2018, 01:31 PM
Dan's 3 years are starting and he is now on the clock. I hope he realizes that he has to go to a minimum of SEC Championship game with a top 5 recruiting class. If he isn't winning National Titles then he will get fired for top 15 recruiting classes. Being 2nd in the East behind UGA will be unacceptable.

Commercecomet24
02-07-2018, 01:38 PM
megan gonna have to be shopping in orlando again.

Bully13
02-07-2018, 01:49 PM
Muffin's gonna RUE

yjnkdawg
02-07-2018, 01:52 PM
megan gonna have to be shopping in orlando again.

Wiilie is gonna give them some recruiting headaches,I do believe........... They probably can get better grocery prices in Orlando.***

Dawg61
02-07-2018, 01:55 PM
-
-The scariest part is what willie is doing with the school out west today , not a good look or start for this staff.

Good lord Muffins is a cheeseball recycling the same stupid shit that's ten years old to Florida fans now

Commercecomet24
02-07-2018, 01:57 PM
Wiilie is gonna give them some recruiting headaches,I do believe........... They probably can get better grocery prices in Orlando.***

Yeah he's gonna have some tough sledding in recruiting against, Taggart, Richt, Kiffin, Kirby, etc. If he doesn't change his laid back recruiting approach he's not gonna last very long. Grocery prices probably are better in orlando lol******

I seen it dawg
02-07-2018, 02:55 PM
Florida was ****ed when they hired the ****er and his country club boys. They are gonna get mauled in crootin and it started today.

drunkernhelldawg
02-07-2018, 04:23 PM
It messed up our season end some, but he left at about the perfect time for us.

Bulldog1
02-07-2018, 04:41 PM
Florida fans are really upset... Hahaha! This is hilarious!

RougeDawg
02-07-2018, 11:44 PM
Florida fans are really upset... Hahaha! This is hilarious!

We came out of the deal smelling like a rose and we aren?t paying near as much overall for our Staff. Give. That we will reward the success of our current staff, in the end I believe we will be far better off with the hand we were dealt last Nov/Dec than they Jorts gang.

Going to be hilarious when they end up 7-5 or 6-6 with one of those L?s to us.

yjnkdawg
02-08-2018, 12:32 AM
I doubt the Gator Nation will give Mullen much time to take a backseat in recruiting with the country club driving the recruiting car, and Coach Willie speeding down the highway and leaving them in the dust in recruiting. Could be an interesting thing if Mullen was told as some point in time to make some assistant coaching changes as Jimbo was supposedly told at FSU before the TAMU job even opened up. Poor ole Stricklin. If he got the word from Spurrier or Foley, and that he may would have to be the bearer of bad news, and Mullen was given an ultimatum that he had better make some coaching changes in getting better recruiters to competete with the FSU's, GA's, etc. or else he may be living in Orlando instead of just buying groceries there. lol. Scenario will probably never play out at UF, like that, but it would be interesting to see how it all unfolded if it did.