PDA

View Full Version : An open letter...

SDDawg
02-06-2018, 09:39 PM
To Acey, Yancy, Brad, DJ and the rest of the OM fakers and sycophants.

Congratulations!!!! We know how much you love the corrupt and cheating culture at THE Ole Miss University. We're seriously happy for you. Watching you run your program into the SH*TTER, *AGAIN*, because you OBSESS OVER recruiting rankings is actually kinda fun. I see that you're recruiting more WRs, for example. That's going to be super helpful when you continue to be VERY THIN at LB and at critical spots on defense. But who GAF when you can climb into the 20's in recruiting rankings. Hire a former OL coach that's pretty much unqualified to be a head coach?! NO PROBLEM! He'll just have a kid throw a hat and we'll forget all about it. cool

Do me a favor tomorrow: choke on some cold Abner's and enjoy missing another bowl in 2018. Enjoy making dumb jokes about Steve's book. We'll be rooting for something bad to happen to your QB this spring. (karma and all) GTHOM!!!!!!!!

Howboutdemdogs
02-07-2018, 07:41 AM
Welp, Nuff Said. Can’t add any Moor.

AROB44
02-07-2018, 01:54 PM
Are they really more obsessed with recruiting than some of our fans are? Reading some of the posts on here would make me question that.

Tbonewannabe
02-07-2018, 02:44 PM
Did they have any hat flippers this time around? I wonder if they have to pay more since they are on probation. I would think it would take an extra red back pack to get the 4 star recruits to sign and play for the Plantation.

Saltydog
02-07-2018, 07:53 PM
rankings. SOOO many here predicted doom and gloom for them and were joking about them competing with CUSA schools for players. Well, honest truth is they did pretty damn good considering. Would I trade our class for theirs, no but their class has some nice players in it. Moorhead better be like his predecessor and have the knack to find diamonds in the rough because the truth of the matter is, as a program, we don't recruit as well as they do. It's the truth. "We don't cheat" responses in 3, 2, 1........

Coach34
02-07-2018, 08:02 PM
rankings. SOOO many here predicted doom and gloom for them and were joking about them competing with CUSA schools for players. Well, honest truth is they did pretty damn good considering. Would I trade our class for theirs, no but their class has some nice players in it. Moorhead better be like his predecessor and have the knack to find diamonds in the rough because the truth of the matter is, as a program, we don't recruit as well as they do. It's the truth. "We don't cheat" responses in 3, 2, 1........

Hold on Chopper-

Their class was bolstered by a QB commit that was highly rated yet nobody wanted. He may end up being Chad Kelly 2.0- but it would shock if he pans out
We signed 6 4-star players to their 3- twice as many
Half their class was DT's and OLB's- and they werent bigtime guys.
Their Site guys over pump their signees to inflate their ranking.

Ari Gold
02-07-2018, 08:31 PM
Hold on Chopper-

Their class was bolstered by a QB commit that was highly rated yet nobody wanted. He may end up being Chad Kelly 2.0- but it would shock if he pans out
We signed 6 4-star players to their 3- twice as many
Half their class was DT's and OLB's- and they werent bigtime guys.
Their Site guys over pump their signees to inflate their ranking.

To add.
They had a borderline 4star WR that was a UGA lean early signing day and Kirby and staff didn’t even send him papers
They have 2 players that we passed on .. Cunningham and Hamilton .
They have a kid that some of us know will have a tough time getting qualified
Their biggest pull with this class is the WR from Houston TX , Battle.

There isn’t one position player they signed I would take over one we have at the same position . That’s how far apart our classses are.