PDA

View Full Version : Okay, big game tonight at 6

Bulldog1
02-06-2018, 10:58 AM
What are some thoughts? Do y?all think we?ll win?

msstate7
02-06-2018, 11:03 AM
I think our bigs have picked it up a good bit the last few games. Tonight we need them to continue playing well bc bama abused us in the paint the first game (esp the first half).

I am interested if peters or nick guard Sexton

Coach34
02-06-2018, 11:11 AM
Must-win if we want to make the NCAA Tourney

Coach007
02-06-2018, 11:16 AM
Must-win if we want to make the NCAA Tourney

Biggest game of the season so far. And If Peters continues his trend we can win this game

MSUDAWGFAN
02-06-2018, 11:20 AM
I think our bigs have picked it up a good bit the last few games. Tonight we need them to continue playing well bc bama abused us in the paint the first game (esp the first half).

that Howland said Peters will be guarding Sexton. That may not be right, but I did hear that. I think Nick has been our best on ball defender most of the time this season. If Peters can guard him well, we stand a good chance tonight.

Bulldog1
02-06-2018, 11:33 AM
that Howland said Peters will be guarding Sexton. That may not be right, but I did hear that. I think Nick has been our best on ball defender most of the time this season. If Peters can guard him well, we stand a good chance tonight.

I heard that too, he said they’ll rotate.

Bulldog1
02-06-2018, 11:34 AM

They need to stay out of foul trouble. Ado has been better past 3-4 games not picking up as many fouls.

Coach34
02-06-2018, 11:38 AM

Q damn sure cant. He has struggled quite a bit this year defensively

KB21
02-06-2018, 11:45 AM
Peters is one of the few guards in the country that can physically stand up to Collin Sexton, who is just an absolute stud. This should be a very interesting match up.

Bulldog1
02-06-2018, 11:48 AM
Q damn sure cant. He has struggled quite a bit this year defensively

Supposedly, it’ll be nick and Lamar.

Jarius
02-06-2018, 11:50 AM
What are some thoughts? Do y?all think we?ll win?

Well we are currently 3 point favorites, so make of that what you will.

drunkernhelldawg
02-06-2018, 12:09 PM
We'll need fresh legs late in the game. Bama's close vs. Florida was strong and impressive.