PDA

View Full Version : Buy / Sell .. I will buy and wear a MSU WBB NC shirt

BiscuitEater
02-06-2018, 05:25 AM
Had an interesting discussion last night .. being caught up in the atmosphere in the Hump. Three questions ..

Buy / Sell .. 'WHEN' MSU WBB wins MSU's first ever NC, I will buy and wear a NC tee shirt.

Buy / Sell .. 'WHEN' MSU WBB wins MSU's first ever NC, I will buy and wear a NC polo shirt.

Buy / Sell .. 'WHEN' MSU WBB wins MSU's first ever NC, I will buy and display a NC sticker on my car.

Great discussion and p.s. .. After last night, I am a buy .. sell .. buy kinda guy.

Howboutdemdogs
02-06-2018, 06:57 AM
We will have the T-Shirt and the window sticker.

bulldawg28
02-06-2018, 07:02 AM
They wouldn't be able to keep them on the shelves

BrunswickDawg
02-06-2018, 07:08 AM
Definitely a t-shirt. I?ve always said if MSU ever wins a big 3 Natty, I?m getting an M over S tattoo (I have no tattoos). My daughter asked last year if WBB should be added to that list, and I agreed. Our fans should be as proud and supportive of them as any of the big 3 teams.

Commercecomet24
02-06-2018, 09:06 AM
Buy on the shirts, sell on the car sticker(I just don?t do car stickers).

Matty Dispatch
02-06-2018, 09:18 AM
Buy all three and something framed for the wall, because that will last forever. The t-shirt will be sweated upon, the polo will get a stain and you'll get another car. A national championship lasts forever and should be commemorated as such. It's okay to be a women's basketball fan - the only reason you/we haven't been is because we have royally sucked since the program started (save for a few years under Sharon Fanning) prior to Vic Schaefer. Now we've become an elite program....which should be celebrated.

Fader21
02-06-2018, 09:42 AM
I would buy. I have been watching women?s BBall ever since we LaToya Thomas and Tan White.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-06-2018, 09:43 AM
Had an interesting discussion last night .. being caught up in the atmosphere in the Hump. Three questions ..

Buy / Sell .. 'WHEN' MSU WBB wins MSU's first ever NC, I will buy and wear a NC tee shirt.

Buy / Sell .. 'WHEN' MSU WBB wins MSU's first ever NC, I will buy and wear a NC polo shirt.

Buy / Sell .. 'WHEN' MSU WBB wins MSU's first ever NC, I will buy and display a NC sticker on my car.

Great discussion and p.s. .. After last night, I am a buy .. sell .. buy kinda guy.

Tshirt yes...bumper sticker not likely but maybe. NC polo....HELL NO. Nothing says I am old AF more than wearing an event themed polo.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-06-2018, 09:48 AM
T-Shirt for sure...

Until then, I want one of those Starkvile v Everybody shirts

parabrave
02-06-2018, 10:21 AM
Buy all three for my Vic room.

AlmostPositive
02-06-2018, 10:43 AM
I would get a commemorative tattoo.....

... Okay, I wouldn't, but this team is as fun to watch as any MSU squad in twenty years outside of 2014 football. Beating UCONN last year is the most epic win since 1980...why not celebrate to the max if they do it again?

(They'll have to do it again to win a natty and it will be just as unlikely this time as last.)

Dawg61
02-06-2018, 11:02 AM
I will name your first born Victoria Vivians

ScoobaDawg
02-06-2018, 11:08 AM
As others said... we win a NC in damn field hockey... we would buy the shirt.
And they wouldn't be able to keep the shirts in stock.
And if you think that demand is big.. wait till Cann get's us that trophy in OMAHA. It won't be just a shirt. It will be the shirt, the stickers, the baseballs, the bobbleheads, the jerseys, the underwear, the sunglasses....
We are a HUNGRY fanbase that can finally see the realization and possibility of our dreams coming true since we have played for 2 National Championships in the recent past. It's getting real AND WILL HAPPEN.

jumbo
02-06-2018, 01:23 PM
Buy on the shirts, sell on the car sticker(I just don't do car stickers).

this

Bothrops
02-06-2018, 01:39 PM
If Vic can get the first Natty at State, he deserves the Congressional Gold Medal.

Lord McBuckethead
02-06-2018, 04:51 PM
If he gets a national championship, we need to get a statue for him. Probably should anyway because of the final four.

Hot Rock
02-06-2018, 05:13 PM
Strong Buy on the shirt... probably not on the car sticker.

I am still kicking myself for not going higher for that Vic Schaefer autographed basketball at that benefit and so glad I didn't get the Mullen one.

Todd4State
02-06-2018, 05:26 PM
I would buy a t-shirt for sure.

I think winning a National Title in any major sport would be huge for MSU and I certainly hope that they do it. It would bring a lot of pride to Mississippi State as a whole.

Todd4State
02-06-2018, 05:28 PM
And if you think that demand is big.. wait till Cann get's us that trophy in OMAHA. It won't be just a shirt. It will be the shirt, the stickers, the baseballs, the bobbleheads, the jerseys, the underwear, the sunglasses....
We are a HUNGRY fanbase that can finally see the realization and possibility of our dreams coming true since we have played for 2 National Championships in the recent past. It's getting real AND WILL HAPPEN.

I would have to put in another wall just to commemorate MSU winning the CWS.

Commercecomet24
02-06-2018, 05:30 PM

VERY WELL SAID!!!

Rep Given!