PDA

View Full Version : Dawn Staley is one nasty woman...

AlmostPositive
02-05-2018, 08:58 PM
I hope she doesn't kiss her mother with that mouth.

ShotgunDawg
02-05-2018, 09:10 PM
She's disgusting.

She is boarder line Sting Ray to them

Harrydawg
02-05-2018, 09:19 PM
She is a thug.......

Liverpooldawg
02-05-2018, 09:22 PM
I hope she doesn't kiss her mother with that mouth.

That running down the hotel hall screaming was too much.

bluelightstar
02-05-2018, 09:33 PM
She is a thug.......

You use that word yet I?m not sure you know what it means.

AlmostPositive
02-05-2018, 09:39 PM
You use that word yet I?m not sure you know what it means.

For what it's worth she F-bombed a blue streak from the bench... not a good look for non-thugs.

HereComesTheSpiral
02-05-2018, 09:48 PM
That running down the hotel hall screaming was too much.

Anyone fill me in?

RocketDawg
02-05-2018, 09:53 PM
Anyone fill me in?

At some point in the first half they showed a video purporting to demonstrate what a big Eagles fan she is. Showed her watching the end of the game, then getting up and running up and down the hotel (in Starkville) yelling and in general acting a fool. Shoulda been tossed out of the hotel for disturbing other guests, but they played it up to be a cute thing. Obviously, it was staged since someone was recording the whole incident.

Apoplectic
02-05-2018, 10:07 PM
I was embarrassed for her - it was epic ridiculousness

HereComesTheSpiral
02-05-2018, 10:15 PM
At some point in the first half they showed a video purporting to demonstrate what a big Eagles fan she is. Showed her watching the end of the game, then getting up and running up and down the hotel (in Starkville) yelling and in general acting a fool. Shoulda been tossed out of the hotel for disturbing other guests, but they played it up to be a cute thing. Obviously, it was staged since someone was recording the whole incident.

Well, Philly people are the epitome of trash.

RocketDawg
02-05-2018, 10:18 PM
Well, Philly people are the epitome of trash.

Having spent a lot of time in the City of Brotherly Love, they sure seem to be ... at least in the city. Suburbanites are probably like people are everywhere else, but I didn't run across any of them. That is one filthy town ... the first time I was there I thought the plane had landed in a third world country by mistake.

msstate7
02-05-2018, 10:24 PM
https://s18.postimg.org/4stihqv1l/8_D19_F416-4_FBF-4347-_AF17-_D0115_CCB57_DB.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Liverpooldawg
02-05-2018, 10:25 PM
https://s18.postimg.org/4stihqv1l/8_D19_F416-4_FBF-4347-_AF17-_D0115_CCB57_DB.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Somebody tell her we have pretty big crowds when she isn't in town too. I doubt there were all that many firstimers.

msstate7
02-05-2018, 10:28 PM
Somebody tell her we have pretty big crowds when she isn't in town too. I doubt there were all that many firstimers.

Why so mad? I did not take that quote as some kind of shot. It was our only sell out of the year, so I agree with her... hope we keep it up

Cooterpoot
02-05-2018, 10:36 PM
She’s got poon breath.

stalkingpoon
02-05-2018, 10:40 PM
She?s got poon breath.

Don?t bring me into this

RocketDawg
02-05-2018, 10:46 PM
Two years ago the Michigan State coach was really complimentary of our team and the fans ... while she was in Starkville. After she got back home, she unloaded on us. That's not to say that Staley was necessarily insincere, but it's always possible.

HereComesTheSpiral
02-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Having spent a lot of time in the City of Brotherly Love, they sure seem to be ... at least in the city. Suburbanites are probably like people are everywhere else, but I didn't run across any of them. That is one filthy town ... the first time I was there I thought the plane had landed in a third world country by mistake.

Was in the Army with a few guys from Philadelphia, it's weird how much they embrace the trashiness like it's a compliment.

MetEdDawg
02-05-2018, 11:02 PM
There was one point in the 2nd half where the camera was on her. I caught a MF and another F bomb back to back. If there was anyone that is the antithesis of Vic Schafer, she is it.

TXDawg
02-05-2018, 11:13 PM
Why so mad? I did not take that quote as some kind of shot. It was our only sell out of the year, so I agree with her... hope we keep it up

It was a complete shot at us and our fans. She obviously choose to ignore the fact that we have a similar or even better average attendance than they do.

17 that bitch!

HereComesTheSpiral
02-05-2018, 11:16 PM
It was a complete shot at us and our fans. She obviously choose to ignore the fact that we have a similar or even better average attendance than they do.

17 that bitch!

I'm honestly starting to believe the Mizzou AD about the bitch.

Ari Gold
02-05-2018, 11:16 PM
**** her.

HereComesTheSpiral
02-05-2018, 11:17 PM
**** her.

I doubt you would enjoy it.

Dawgology
02-05-2018, 11:22 PM

If she pulled that crap on my hall I was have spear tackled the shit out of her.

msstate7
02-05-2018, 11:26 PM
https://s18.postimg.org/i0swatxrd/EE2541_AA-_C2_C4-4_B33-8_E7_F-3252_A8_B33_A2_B.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/axl0v7sbp/)

AlmostPositive
02-05-2018, 11:37 PM
https://s18.postimg.org/i0swatxrd/EE2541_AA-_C2_C4-4_B33-8_E7_F-3252_A8_B33_A2_B.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/axl0v7sbp/)

Can you provide us a transcript of her F-bomb flurry from the bench with a minute and a half to go?

msstate7
02-05-2018, 11:39 PM
Can you provide us a transcript of her F-bomb flurry from the bench with a minute and a half to go?

Nah, but that is something I understand. You ever dropped some F bombs after state getting whipped? I have

Cooterpoot
02-05-2018, 11:40 PM
She can?t help it. When they strap?m on, she gets into it. No need in giving her a hard time.

TXDawg
02-06-2018, 12:01 AM
“Pretty good” Mississippi State team..

That’s all I need to hear from that bitch.

Again, I say... 17 HER!!

AlmostPositive
02-06-2018, 12:08 AM
Nah, but that is something I understand. You ever dropped some F bombs after state getting whipped? I have
What relevance do your quotes of her post-game drivel have here? Do you feel the need to do PR for her for some reason?

dawgday166
02-06-2018, 12:21 AM
I'm not a fan of hers and don't like her much, but I thought she was pretty complimentary after the game.

bluelightstar
02-06-2018, 12:22 AM
nm

Dawg61
02-06-2018, 12:32 AM

That's funny. Bet she wasn't wearing Eagles shit a month ago.

State82
02-06-2018, 12:45 AM
She's an insufferable bitch.

Johnson85
02-06-2018, 12:48 AM

17 that bitch!

It sounds like a shot at our fans, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was not. Women's basketball is still a really minor sport in the grand scheme of things, even though it's come miles as far popularity. How many top five teams in football or men's basketball don't regularly sell out their home games?

I think she was just looking at the fact that our first advance sellout in women's basketball was this year, and trying to pump up her sport.

mstatefan91
02-06-2018, 12:52 AM
There was one point in the 2nd half where the camera was on her. I caught a MF and another F bomb back to back. If there was anyone that is the antithesis of Vic Schafer, she is it.
It looked like "MF'er! What the 17 are they doing?!!" to me.. now, it may not have been exactly that but multiple F bombs were dropped in the time that the camera was on her. I think that was around the time Blair put us up 5ish

mstatefan91
02-06-2018, 12:56 AM
I will say this though. Dawn Staley is competitive and cares about winning more than most of us. You can choose not to believe me, but you'd be wrong. I understand being hot in the moment and letting some words fly. That said, it's not flattering, and I'm sure she isn't always thrilled with how she reacts..

Awesome win tonight.. it isn't about Staley.. moving on

JoseBrown
02-06-2018, 03:27 AM
I'm honestly starting to believe the Mizzou AD about the bitch.

Starting? She’s awful, and always has been...

BiscuitEater
02-06-2018, 05:01 AM

I'm 65 .. have we EVER sold out the Hump? I DO know that was an attendance record for ANY game at the Hump.

The Federalist Engineer
02-06-2018, 05:53 AM
Co’mon Staley is great coach, National Champ and Olimpian

Philly fans as a group are generally messed up people, but that’s a city-wide condition

BeardoMSU
02-06-2018, 06:01 AM
What relevance do your quotes of her post-game drivel have here? Do you feel the need to do PR for her for some reason?

Show us on the doll where the F word touched you...*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQbS-8m3svw&feature=share

msstate7
02-06-2018, 06:55 AM

Just find it funny that you guys completely run her down while she compliments us.

msbulldog
02-06-2018, 08:38 AM
I'm 65 .. have we EVER sold out the Hump? I DO know that was an attendance record for ANY game at the Hump.

I'm 62, yes we have sold out many times in the Williams and Stans days, especially against Kentucky. Me and a couple of buddies used to go 2 or 3 hours early for big games so we could get our regular unreserved seats in the student section.

LC Dawg
02-06-2018, 08:47 AM
Staley tweeted out congratulations to our team after we beat Oregon earlier this year. I agree that she has a nasty personality (as do most people from Philly) and is pretty much the opposite of Coach Schaefer but a lot of good coaches are assholes. Since she's a woman I guess the word for her would be bitch. I don't like her because she coaches a rival but if she coached our team I would support her.

Liverpooldawg
02-06-2018, 08:55 AM

She was taking a shot at us. She was also saying they only came to see us.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-06-2018, 10:15 AM
?Pretty good? Mississippi State team..

That?s all I need to hear from that bitch.

Again, I say... 17 HER!!

Dude..really? You are really reaching to find something negative in what she says. You are looking like an idiot. What do you expect a coach from another team to say? "They are the best team ever, they are unbelievably good!!!!"

Bulldog1
02-06-2018, 10:19 AM

AlmostPositive
02-06-2018, 10:29 AM
Show us on the doll where the F word touched you...*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQbS-8m3svw&feature=share

I assume you would say the same for the racial slurs the Missouri Ad is alleging? Just words, and all.

drunkernhelldawg
02-06-2018, 10:40 AM
I think she's awesome, but I fear for her players when they miss clutch plays. Practice is not going to be fun today. And yes, they will practice today.

Coach34
02-06-2018, 10:53 AM
She is an outstanding coach after being a damn good player
She cusses? So what? I assure you she isnt the only one. Just because our HC is a "golly-gee" guy doesnt mean all other coaches that cuss are heathens
No, she is not attractive but I'd be shocked if she cared how men viewed her
I enjoyed whipping her ass too. Would be nice to get some more of it in the SEC Tourney

Stop using the codeword "thug". She is not a thug. She is an educated woman that makes great money and is considered one of the best in the country in her profession. Hell, she is just a brown version of Kim Mulkey. Ryan Leaf is a thug. Lawrence Phillips was a thug. Rae Carruth is a thug. Staley is not

QuadrupleOption
02-06-2018, 10:55 AM
?Pretty good? Mississippi State team..

That?s all I need to hear from that bitch.

Again, I say... 17 HER!!

"Pretty darn good" is what she typed. You're reaching, man. Just take the compliment and move on.

desotodawgz
02-06-2018, 10:57 AM
She is a great coach; what she accomplished last year with the players out with injury was amazing.(Of course we set the table for her to win the National Championship because they couldnt have beat UCONN)

She has more latitude with the referees than any other women's coach in the SEC

She does a great job promoting the womens college basketball and the conference.

I would not want her coaching or representing Mississippi State.

bulldawg28
02-06-2018, 11:28 AM
She cusses? So what? I assure you she isnt the only one. Just because our HC is a "golly-gee" guy doesnt mean all other coaches that cuss are heathens
I enjoyed whipping her ass too. Would be nice to get some more of it in the SEC Tourney

Stop using the codeword "thug". She is not a thug. She is an educated woman that makes great money and is considered one of the best in the country in her profession. Hell, she is just a brown version of Kim Mulkey. Ryan Leaf is a thug. Lawrence Phillips was a thug. Rae Carruth is a thug. Staley is not

100% Truth

Bodaski
02-06-2018, 11:49 AM
She is a great coach; what she accomplished last year with the players out with injury was amazing.(Of course we set the table for her to win the National Championship because they couldnt have beat UCONN)

She does a great job promoting the womens college basketball and the conference.

She should sing our praises. She won the NC last year because we knocked off UCONN and pretty much sealed our own fate after laying it all on the line in that game. We were exhausted in the championship game.

drunkernhelldawg
02-06-2018, 11:54 AM
She should sing our praises. She won the NC last year because we knocked off UCONN and pretty much sealed our own fate after laying it all on the line in that game. We were exhausted in the championship game.

We could have won that game except that USC played it on the highest possible level. Give us their B game and we have a shot. But not when they're making every play. Not that particular night.

basedog
02-06-2018, 11:58 AM
Bobby Knight would laugh. She is an outstanding Coach, and yes women cuss like sailors especially in sports.

BeardoMSU
02-06-2018, 12:00 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2012/09/Billy-D_Approves.gif

Liverpooldawg
02-06-2018, 12:13 PM

Many times.

Cooterpoot
02-06-2018, 12:21 PM
I'm just glad Vic finally licked her. Didn't want to see us go down again.

notsofarawaydawg
02-06-2018, 02:34 PM
She's our women's team Olympic coach. She's not a thug, just has a passion for the game. Most coaches push the bar with the refs and she is able to push it a little further than others in the SEC. She was as good a player as she is a coach. I watched her from courtside play in the Final Four and she was awesome. Her tweet was meant to be a compliment and I bet she spent some money in Starkvegas unlike the jackass at TSUN.

dawgday166
02-06-2018, 02:59 PM
I'm just glad Vic finally licked her. Didn't want to see us go down again.

ISWYDT ... good one.

Mimi's Babies
02-06-2018, 06:28 PM
Someone Wash her mouth out with SOAP.... Very unbecoming to anyone much less a coach... that is to mentor young women......

RocketDawg
02-06-2018, 07:17 PM

Nor would I. And I don't think I'd want Kim Mulkey coaching our team either. Vic is the way it should be.

Coach34
02-06-2018, 07:21 PM
Nor would I. And I don't think I'd want Kim Mulkey coaching our team either. Vic is the way it should be.

All 3 are top 10 coaches in the country. We would be lucky to have any of them.