View Full Version : 3 huge days for miss state

msstate7
02-05-2018, 08:19 AM
Today: women vs South Carolina
Tomorrow: men vs bama
Wed: signing day

MaroonFlounder
02-05-2018, 08:46 AM
Signing day looks to be anti-climatic. We’ve lost our best targets to finish up the class. OL and CB were a need, and we dropped snake-eyes.

Todd4State
02-05-2018, 08:51 AM
How so? We're about to get Reed at CB and then we are about to get at least one o-lineman if not more.

We signed the best players in state and did well at QB, WR, TE, and DL.

MetEdDawg
02-05-2018, 08:57 AM
How so? We're about to get Reed at CB and then we are about to get at least one o-lineman if not more.

We signed the best players in state and did well at QB, WR, TE, and DL.

It's ok Todd. At this point people have made up their minds that this will be a bad class and that Moorhead disappointed. There's nothing we can do about it. We end with Lovett, Reed, maybe Brule, and a couple others and it's going to be an absolute bust according to a decent number of fans.

The unfortunate part is that they will miss the fact that we got some really good pieces

Big4Dawg
02-05-2018, 08:59 AM
It's ok Todd. At this point people have made up their minds that this will be a bad class and that Moorhead disappointed. There's nothing we can do about it. We end with Lovett, Reed, maybe Brule, and a couple others and it's going to be an absolute bust according to a decent number of fans.

The unfortunate part is that they will miss the fact that we got some really good pieces

Besides Lovett, these are plan D-E guys.

Ifyouonlyknew
02-05-2018, 09:23 AM

I get what you're saying but Brule doesn't fall in that category at all.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-05-2018, 09:29 AM
I am least interested in Wednesday

MetEdDawg
02-05-2018, 09:30 AM

They were MULLEN?s plan D-E guys. Moorhead doesn?t get to start at the same point Mullen did. Mullen leaving hurt this class some. Relationships are important and there is literally only so much Joe can do.

And Brule isn?t a D-E option. Folks on this board were losing their crap when it looked like he was going to commit to arkansas. Now he?s a D-E option for us?? Hilarious. I just want to know which one it is.

It?s amazing our fan base can?t get this through their heads. Moorhead has to redo all the work done to connect with recruits. It worked for a lot of ours. Doesn?t work for all. But like normal, a lot on here just simply do not understand recruiting.

Apoplectic
02-05-2018, 09:43 AM
Today: women vs South Carolina
Tomorrow: men vs bama
Wed: signing day

Wed is signing day????? Who knew

Leeshouldveflanked
02-05-2018, 09:44 AM
Even if we don't sign a single player, which we will sign 5-6, I am still pumped about the immediate impact of this class.... that being said OL/DL needs will have to be addressed in 2019 and you know they will.... I still think we do better than the recruiting fan boys think we will Wednesday...if we don't, full speed into crootin' 2019 and go after some big ugly's...

msbulldog
02-05-2018, 09:46 AM

Top 5 or 6 players in ms.
#1 juco wide receiver in the nation.
Top receiver from LA (Whop).
Mr. Football from Ala.
Great QB from Tx.
6-4 stars.
NOT TO DAMN SHABBY!
:o