PDA

View Full Version : Which clown is moving my sports posts??

RougeDawg
02-04-2018, 07:52 PM
I?ve posted Nothing this evening that isnt common sense to anyone this side of Pluto.

My posts relate to sports. I?m sorry I can?t understand them for whomever had a hard on tonight to be the very PC Police we make fun of.

BulldogDX55
02-04-2018, 07:55 PM
You are insufferable.

Dawg61
02-04-2018, 07:57 PM
Send Scooba a PM to get added to the political board and you can cry about snowflakes and PC Police all day everyday or you can get banned for being a stubborn dickhead. I haven't moved your posts and can't on this board either btw. Just offering help

AROB44
02-04-2018, 08:14 PM
I?ve posted Nothing this evening that isnt common sense to anyone this side of Pluto.
My posts relate to sports. I?m sorry I can?t understand them for whomever had a hard on tonight to be the very PC Police we make fun of.

common sense is like beauty.....it is in the eye of the beholder.

Apoplectic
02-04-2018, 08:19 PM
Things I?ve learned in 2018:

This board is full of precious snowflakes

Dawg61
02-04-2018, 08:26 PM

Always the biggest offenders calling people snowflakes.

DownwardDawg
02-04-2018, 08:38 PM
Always the biggest offenders calling people snowflakes.

Well, I have to say his post is pretty spot on.

Turfdawg67
02-04-2018, 08:49 PM
You are insufferable.

Ditto x 1000

Turfdawg67
02-04-2018, 08:53 PM

What I’ve learned is that opinions are like a$$holes and your’s stinks.

Bully13
02-04-2018, 09:47 PM

Like it or not mods, this is an accurate post. The threads transferred today were ivy league, safe space esque. Throw in Berkeley as well.

BulldogDX55
02-04-2018, 09:49 PM
Like it or not mods, this is an axxurate post.

How does kneeling for the anthem make you feel? How about players not going to the White House after winning a championship? People trying to take down confederate monuments?

Who is sensitive now?

BeardoMSU
02-04-2018, 09:50 PM
Like it or not mods, this is an axxurate post.

Y'all have your own board to discuss politics.... its there just for y'all, to talk about anything under the sun that strikes your fancy. Is that not enough? Jeez y'all are an entitled lot...

Apoplectic
02-04-2018, 09:53 PM
Y'all have your own board to discuss politics.... its there just for y'all, to talk about anything under the sun that strikes your fancy. Is that not enough? Jeez y'all are an entitled lot...

Just wondering if this board has a safe room and if so does scooba have the keys

Bully13
02-04-2018, 10:01 PM
How does kneeling for the anthem make you feel? How about players not going to the White House after winning a championship? People trying to take down confederate monuments?

Who is sensitive now?

You have issues.

BulldogDX55
02-04-2018, 10:15 PM
You guys are the ones who cannot keep politics to the political board.

Jack Lambert
02-04-2018, 10:25 PM
The half time show sucked!

confucius say
02-05-2018, 10:43 AM
What I’ve learned is that opinions are like a$$holes and your’s stinks.

Do some a$$holes not stink?**

Liverpooldawg
02-05-2018, 10:53 AM
Send Scooba a PM to get added to the political board and you can cry about snowflakes and PC Police all day everyday or you can get banned for being a stubborn dickhead. I haven't moved your posts and can't on this board either btw. Just offering help

Are you still a mod over there?

ScoobaDawg
02-05-2018, 10:58 AM
I didn't even look at this board in the last 2 days so I don't know who moved it... and I'm usually the one who is pretty strict on no politics on the sports board.. so yall pissed someone else off I guess.

ScoobaDawg
02-05-2018, 10:59 AM
Yes he is.

Bully13
02-05-2018, 11:02 AM
Kinda funny ESPN has more flexibility than a MSU sports board.

Political Hack
02-05-2018, 11:40 AM
I moved it. Deal with it.

TUSK
02-05-2018, 11:59 AM
This thread has potential...

MedDawg
02-05-2018, 12:02 PM

https://theblacksheeponline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/ole-miss-clown-sightings.jpg

thf24
02-05-2018, 12:11 PM
>"Keep politics out of sports"
>Constantly posts and instigates arguments about politics in sports

I just can't comprehend how such a complete lack of awareness is possible.

Liverpooldawg
02-05-2018, 12:16 PM
Yes he is.

All I need to know.

shoeless joe
02-05-2018, 12:45 PM
Seems like this board just recently went over the top on regulating these discussions. I remember some threads in the past that'd go 6+ pages and were WAY more politically controversial than anything I've seen recently. Not that it's a big deal but it is funny that it coincides with all that is occurring nowadays...

Dawg61
02-05-2018, 12:56 PM
Seems like this board just recently went over the top on regulating these discussions. I remember some threads in the past that'd go 6+ pages and were WAY more politically controversial than anything I've seen recently. Not that it's a big deal but it is funny that it coincides with all that is occurring nowadays...

Board has been same as always. If a topic is political with some sports side to it but interesting the mods leave it up for a little bit and then move it eventually. Just like always. Key word there is "interesting".

BeastMan
02-05-2018, 01:02 PM
>"Keep politics out of sports"
>Constantly posts and instigates arguments about politics in sports

I just can't comprehend how such a complete lack of awareness is possible.

And then when a mod moves it to the board where you can literally go political crazy, it’s “you’re a snowflake”. This is the sports board. It’s so simple. Nothing good comes from political convos on the main board. That’s why there are rules.

shoeless joe
02-05-2018, 01:02 PM
Board has been same as always. If a topic is political with some sports side to it but interesting the mods leave it up for a little bit and then move it eventually. Just like always. Key word there is "interesting".

Lots of politics intertwined in sports these days...unfortunately

TUSK
02-05-2018, 01:04 PM
I'd like to think we could reasonably, civilly discuss Poly-Lite stuff here, too... but all ya gotta do is spend about an hour on the Official Political Board to discover why that's not possible....

BeastMan
02-05-2018, 01:04 PM

You conspiracy folks are insane. There are like 4-5 active mods who cannot possibly read every post on this board.

BeastMan
02-05-2018, 01:05 PM
Lots of politics intertwined in sports these days...unfortunately

Ya, on ESPN and it’s tanking. No politics on the main board is the best bet.

BeastMan
02-05-2018, 01:06 PM
I'd like to think we could reasonably, civilly discuss Poly-Lite stuff here, too... but all ya gotta do is spend about an hour on the Official Political Board to discover why that's not possible....

No one can reasonably discuss politics. That’s crazy talk. It turns in to a flame war every single time.

TUSK
02-05-2018, 01:08 PM
No one can reasonably discuss politics. That’s crazy talk. It turns in to a flame war every single time.

MUTHA17er!!! DID YOU JUST CALL ME "CRAZY"?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

#triggered*

BeardoMSU
02-05-2018, 01:10 PM
but all ya gotta do is spend about an hour on the Official Political Board to discover why that's not possible....

https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m76rcjVyhf1qa7d6po1_500.gif

Dawg61
02-05-2018, 01:11 PM

Seems to me some posters have gotten a little bored with the political board and want to leak shit onto this board to spice up their entertainment again.

BrunswickDawg
02-05-2018, 01:22 PM

Obviously I'm not a mod - but, you are correct that there are some threads that get semi-political that sometimes are allowed to go on, likely because they stay relatively tame and the political angle is secondary to the sports discussion. I'm pretty sure there was a very good thread a few months ago about the education system in MS and it's impact on HS athletics. It stayed tame and factual, opinions were given on solving some issues, and some comparison info from other states was provided. It involved politics, but stayed pretty apolitical. However, intentionally starting a thread about the PC Police or the NFL trying to save face on the kneeling controversy will get kicked to the political board almost instantly every time. It's about intent.

Political Hack
02-05-2018, 01:23 PM
Seems to me some posters have gotten a little bored with the political board and want to leak shit onto this board to spice up their entertainment again.

They don’t post political crap on the political board because the political board sucks. But they want to post it here and make this place suck too? No thanks.

BeardoMSU
02-05-2018, 01:25 PM
Obviously I'm not a mod - but, you are correct that there are some threads that get semi-political that sometimes are allowed to go on, likely because they stay relatively tame and the political angle is secondary to the sports discussion. I'm pretty sure there was a very good thread a few months ago about the education system in MS and it's impact on HS athletics. It stayed tame and factual, opinions were given on solving some issues, and some comparison info from other states was provided. It involved politics, but stayed pretty apolitical. However, intentionally starting a thread about the PC Police or the NFL trying to save face on the kneeling controversy will get kicked to the political board almost instantly every time. It's about intent.

Great post, Brunswick.

Bully13
02-05-2018, 01:43 PM
They don’t post political crap on the political board because the political board sucks. But they want to post it here and make this place suck too? No thanks.

the political board is blowing up the last couple of days . and in my opinion, does not suck.

AlmostPositive
02-05-2018, 01:44 PM
Yes, Dawg61 is a Politics moderator and will ban you if you make him look foolish. Which is not at all hard to do.

Political Hack
02-05-2018, 01:46 PM
the political board is blowing up the last couple of days . and in my opinion, does not suck.

Coach posting 17 threads that get 3 views each isn’t “blowing up.” We get around 3 million hits a month here, without politics.

BeastMan
02-05-2018, 02:06 PM
Coach posting 17 threads that get 3 views each isn’t “blowing up.” We get around 3 million hits a month here, without politics.

Engagement over there has gone up and that’s cool.

Bully13
02-05-2018, 02:13 PM

oh I know that, I'm just talking about the recent traffic as opposed to previous times.

Political Hack
02-05-2018, 03:04 PM
oh I know that, I'm just talking about the recent traffic as opposed to previous times.

I’m currently practicing avoidance to the best of my ability.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-05-2018, 03:05 PM
This one....

https://media.giphy.com/media/x1dvE5DZGa7AY/giphy.gif

Dawg61
02-05-2018, 03:08 PM
Yes, Dawg61 is a Politics moderator and will ban you if you make him look foolish. Which is not at all hard to do.

Oh look you're lying, exaggerating and trolling just like you were doing non-stop 6 months ago when you got yourself banned. I see you haven't changed one bit.

Lord McBuckethead
02-05-2018, 03:12 PM

Well I am glad they left up my net neutrality post for a while. That was cool and NN should not be partisan, but it is for some reason.

AlmostPositive
02-05-2018, 03:13 PM
You were the one lying you silly little hypocrite, then you banned me like the chickenshit you are. I don't know whether your intellect or character is the bigger problem, but you have no business "moderating" anything, anywhere.

Lord McBuckethead
02-05-2018, 03:14 PM
Dawg61, could you add me to the political forum. Thanks.

Dawg61
02-05-2018, 03:17 PM

You have to PM ScoobaDawg to get included. Here's a link to his PM for you. http://www.elitedawgs.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=16

Liverpooldawg
02-05-2018, 03:28 PM

:D

Dawg61
02-05-2018, 03:32 PM
You were the one lying you silly little hypocrite, then you banned me like the chickenshit you are. I don't know whether your intellect or character is the bigger problem, but you have no business "moderating" anything, anywhere.

You got banned because you could not let something go. You kept on and on about it for over a month straight. I told you to let it go over fifty times and you still wouldn't and couldn't. That was in August of 2017. It is now February of 2018 and you still lack the ability to let it go which is EXACTLY the reason you got yourself banned. Let. It. Go. I have zero interest in doing this back and forth with you anymore AlmostPositive. Let it go and have a special life.

Dawg61
02-05-2018, 03:34 PM
:D

https://media.giphy.com/media/l46CsyBPj9ajF9Y4M/giphy.gif

ScoobaDawg
02-05-2018, 03:40 PM
Here's the other herpes I banned from that board. Two cases of herpes were inflicting the political board. Liverpool and AlmostPositive. Y'all are welcome I vaccinated them permanently from that board. However they are herpes and still have access to this board.

Liver or Almost.. PM if you want access back.

Liverpooldawg
02-05-2018, 03:53 PM
Liver or Almost.. PM if you want access back.

If 61 is a mod I want no part of it. He lets his political beliefs and personal likes or dislikes color his mod decisions.

Liverpooldawg
02-05-2018, 03:54 PM
Personal attacks and name calling, very typical of you 61. I would appreciate a mod removing this.

Dawg61
02-05-2018, 03:55 PM
Personal attacks and name calling, very typical of you 61. I would appreciate a mod removing this.

I'll remove it.

Dawg61
02-05-2018, 03:57 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/mTTYiPUZF28PC/giphy.gif

Dawg61
02-05-2018, 03:59 PM
If 61 is a mod I want no part of it. He lets his political beliefs and personal likes or dislikes color his mod decisions.

I have been taking the Political Hack approach to moderating that board the last 4 months. Seems to be working better. Have at it broseph. Get your rocks off on the Political Board. Scooba would like to add you back. He said so just now. Feel appreciated for Scooba wanting you back on the political board.

ScoobaDawg
02-05-2018, 04:12 PM

If you or anyone ever has a problem with 61 or any other mod... Send me a PM.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-05-2018, 04:13 PM
You got banned because you could not let something go. You kept on and on about it for over a month straight. I told you to let it go over fifty times and you still wouldn't and couldn't. That was in August of 2017. It is now February of 2018 and you still lack the ability to let it go which is EXACTLY the reason you got yourself banned. Let. It. Go. I have zero interest in doing this back and forth with you anymore AlmostPositive. Let it go and have a special life.

https://media.giphy.com/media/119SFXjoMsax6o/giphy.gif

I seen it dawg
02-05-2018, 09:31 PM

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Coach34
02-05-2018, 09:59 PM
Coach posting 17 threads that get 3 views each isn?t ?blowing up.? We get around 3 million hits a month here, without politics.

That Coach guy is about to get a number so people dont think you are talking about me

msstate7
02-05-2018, 10:02 PM
That Coach guy is about to get a number so people dont think you are talking about me

Coach43 or 34Coach

Political Hack
02-05-2018, 10:03 PM

That’s dangerous. Coach -7?

Dawg61
02-05-2018, 10:09 PM

Coach AR-15 he'll love it!

msstate7
02-05-2018, 10:13 PM

Coach45 after his favorite person... president #45, trump

TUSK
02-06-2018, 02:09 AM

Whoa,,,,, those things are still legal?

For reals?

bulldawg28
02-06-2018, 07:01 AM
Coach45 after his favorite person... president #45, trump

Lol... well played.

Bully13
02-06-2018, 08:38 AM
I have been taking the Political Hack approach to moderating that board the last 4 months. Seems to be working better. Have at it broseph. Get your rocks off on the Political Board. Scooba would like to add you back. He said so just now. Feel appreciated for Scooba wanting you back on the political board.

I will admit 61, this is an accurate statement. Thanks for chilling out.

FISHDAWG
02-06-2018, 09:00 AM
Most entertaining thread I've read in a while ... political board isn't much fun anymore - leave a few threads now and then - kinda like playing kick the bear around before banning

TimberBeast
02-06-2018, 09:52 AM

Hack is twice as bad as 61. When you have crazy libs running that board you are going to get what you have over there.

Coach34
02-06-2018, 10:27 AM
Politics are always crazy. Especially when our country is as divided as it is. It's the 1960's all over again from a division standpoint

bulldawg28
02-06-2018, 10:42 AM
Politics are always crazy. Especially when our country is as divided as it is. It's the 1960's all over again from a division standpoint

Shhhhhhh your not supposed to believe that.

Dawg61
02-06-2018, 10:59 AM
I will admit 61, this is an accurate statement. Thanks for chilling out.

Thanks for noticing

Coach007
02-06-2018, 10:59 AM
No one can reasonably discuss politics. That?s crazy talk. It turns in to a flame war every single time.

That's because it's allowed. Civil conversation could be had if mods remained neutral and stopped people from taking political discussion into a free fall. It's really simply to step in and tell a poster to stop throwing personal attacks.... And I'm not referring to the sports board.

Coach007
02-06-2018, 11:02 AM
They don?t post political crap on the political board because the political board sucks. But they want to post it here and make this place suck too? No thanks.

They don't post on the political board because it's the redheaded step child and rules not really followed.

Coach007
02-06-2018, 11:04 AM

+1

Coach007
02-06-2018, 11:07 AM
Engagement over there has gone up and that?s cool.

And MOST people are trying to keep it civil. There are a few that take it and begin the personal attacks. It's not moderated right. The board is hidden unless you have been added. IT could bee so much more.... but

Coach007
02-06-2018, 11:12 AM

It is! But the tone is way different. And I don't need a number :)

You have one, I don't ... easy to see.

Coach007
02-06-2018, 11:14 AM

Yep! And I thank you for separating personal leanings from business.

Coach34
02-06-2018, 11:15 AM
It is! But the tone is way different. And I don't need a number :)

You have one, I don't ... easy to see.

you're getting a number- you can pick it or I will

Coach007
02-06-2018, 11:18 AM
you're getting a number- you can pick it or I will

......... No need in it. But... Coach-007 will work just fine! :)

Dawg61
02-06-2018, 01:00 PM
+1

Yep! And I thank you for separating personal leanings from business.

Business would involve getting paid to moderate your crazy ass and if that's the case ED pays worse than Shane Matthews. Fact is I volunteered to moderate you which makes me the dumbest human alive. There's no glory in being a mod. Zero, you have to deal with crybabies sending you PMs and tattle telling to Scooba like 5 year olds for shit that happened 8 months ago.

AlmostPositive
02-06-2018, 01:54 PM
Business would involve getting paid to moderate your crazy ass and if that's the case ED pays worse than Shane Matthews. Fact is I volunteered to moderate you which makes me the dumbest human alive. There's no glory in being a mod. Zero, you have to deal with crybabies sending you PMs and tattle telling to Scooba like 5 year olds for shit that happened 8 months ago.

So who's forcing you to keep doing it?

Coach007
02-06-2018, 03:18 PM

I'm not crazy.... My mother had me tested!

TUSK
02-06-2018, 04:38 PM
I think I'd make a grrrrrrreat Poli-Mod...

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1504/18/1504183429925.png

Jack Lambert
02-06-2018, 04:52 PM

Stay away.

Jack Lambert
02-06-2018, 04:55 PM
And MOST people are trying to keep it civil. There are a few that take it and begin the personal attacks. It's not moderated right. The board is hidden unless you have been added. IT could bee so much more.... but

Hell you got personal attacks on this board and this thread. I thought that was against the rules or at least it was in spirit.

Jack Lambert
02-06-2018, 05:00 PM

You know what else is crazy? That banana show I watched in the Philippians. Yes sir "Move Over Disney" the Philippians is the happiest place on the earth.

Dawg61
02-06-2018, 05:26 PM
Hell you got personal attacks on this board and this thread. I thought that was against the rules or at least it was in spirit.

Snowflake**

I seen it dawg
02-06-2018, 06:12 PM
How about the crybabies whining about all the bs on the politics board police the shit. When a poster goes wild instead responding in kind why doesn’t everyone just say hey man chill out let’s keep it civil. Police your locker room. Stop crying and make it better. Or shut up.

TUSK
02-06-2018, 06:25 PM
How about the crybabies whining about all the bs on the politics board police the shit. When a poster goes wild instead responding in kind why doesn’t everyone just say hey man chill out let’s keep it civil. Police your locker room. Stop crying and make it better. Or shut up.

That's way too easy and logical for a lot of that crowd....

Terrific post.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to I seen it dawg again.

I seen it dawg
02-06-2018, 06:53 PM
That's way too easy and logical for a lot of that crowd....

Terrific post.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to I seen it dawg again.

Thanks. It just seems so simple.

ScoobaDawg
02-06-2018, 06:57 PM

Kinda hard for anyone to police when one person just bans anyone he disagrees with. I've unbanned several people in the past.

Dawg61
02-06-2018, 07:08 PM
Kinda hard for anyone to police when one person just bans anyone he disagrees with. I've unbanned several people in the past.

Holy **** dude. You're unbelievable. Shit was 6 months ago and BOTH posters wouldn't shut the **** up for over a month about a stupid issue. You're just as bad as they are.

ScoobaDawg
02-06-2018, 07:09 PM
http://motherhow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/cute-crying-baby-e1444723335206-519x400.jpg

TUSK
02-06-2018, 07:10 PM
This. Is. Awesome.

Dawg61
02-06-2018, 07:13 PM

You need to put me on ignore Scooba. I don't want to ever see you respond to one of my posts again or quote me. You and I are permenatly done. You've made one too many snide remarks and undermined me banning those two morons and now you keep making shit comments about it. Put me on ignore!

Dawg61
02-06-2018, 07:14 PM
http://motherhow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/cute-crying-baby-e1444723335206-519x400.jpg

Ok *****. Appreciate ya pulling this crap while the basketball game is going on. Put me on ignore *****.

ScoobaDawg
02-06-2018, 07:15 PM
You need to put me on ignore Scooba. I don't want to ever see you respond to one of my posts again or quote me. You and I are permenatly done. You've made one too many snide remarks and undermined me banning those two morons and now you keep making shit comments about it. Put me on ignore!

I only use one kind of Ignore and you would have to find a new home if I did that. Grow up. I have talked to you about your issues in the past. you keep throwing Barbs at Almost and Liver and like to remind them of your power that you kicked them out of that forum.

TUSK
02-06-2018, 07:16 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/572/578/b26.gif

Dawg61
02-06-2018, 07:20 PM
I only use one kind of Ignore and you would have to find a new home if I did that. Grow up. I have talked to you about your issues in the past. you keep throwing Barbs at Almost and Liver and like to remind them of your power that you kicked them out of that forum.

C34 and ISID get on your boy. Scooba you gonna be sending me a real long apology letter in the near future. Bet

BrunswickDawg
02-06-2018, 07:32 PM
Damn, sounds like someone is about to be challenged to meet at South Farm after class.

BeardoMSU
02-06-2018, 07:36 PM
This thread be like**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAmwnD-Sv3c

BeardoMSU
02-06-2018, 07:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6hZ4f34II

Dawg61
02-06-2018, 07:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6hZ4f34II

Appreciate you adding humor to the thread