PDA

View Full Version : Stands NCAA hopes took a blow last night

Coach34
02-04-2018, 03:15 PM
losing to 13-11 UT-San Antonio last night. Dropped to 50th in RPI. With games at MTSU and UAB left- winning the conference tourney may be his only shot.

Since some here were so kind as to update us about his season a couple of weeks ago- I thought I would keep it going for the Board.

dawgday166
02-04-2018, 03:18 PM
Ruh-Roh ... here we go again :eek:

Click-Click-Click .... LOL.

Leeshouldveflanked
02-04-2018, 04:53 PM
Stans gonna Stans....

Dawg61
02-04-2018, 05:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A949JshqvbI

BeardoMSU
02-04-2018, 05:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N755jvOUCNI

shannondawg
02-04-2018, 05:59 PM
Thanks for keeping us up todate. I was wondering how they did last night, saved me from having to go to their website.

Dawg61
02-04-2018, 06:02 PM
Thanks for keeping us up todate. I was wondering how they did last night, saved me from having to go to their website.

Surprised it's not your home screen

BiscuitEater
02-04-2018, 09:41 PM
.. I thought I would keep it going for the Board.

Nope, just another opportunity to ‘hate’ on an ex coach who pissed in your popcorn!

You ARE obsessed with Stans .. and the hate runs deep.

MCsMGs
02-04-2018, 09:45 PM
I saw a guy at the Hump yesterday with a WKU sweatshirt on...really, I did! I have no idea who it was though.

Coach34
02-04-2018, 09:48 PM
Nope, just another opportunity to ‘hate’ on an ex coach who pissed in your popcorn!

You ARE obsessed with Stans .. and the hate runs deep.

Nope. Since we had some posters that wanted to throw Stands' work at WK in our face the last couple of weeks- we gonna see it thru

Gutter Cobreh
02-04-2018, 09:48 PM
I saw a guy at the Hump yesterday with a WKU sweatshirt on...really, I did! I have no idea who it was though.

It was Shannondawg. You should have spoken and introduced yourself....****

Coach34
02-04-2018, 09:49 PM
Nope, just another opportunity to ‘hate’ on an ex coach who pissed in your popcorn! .

he's been as asst and now coaches in a little boy program since he left State. He is who we thought he was

BiscuitEater
02-05-2018, 05:11 AM
he's been as asst and now coaches in a little boy program since he left State. He is who we thought he was

So, why not just FORGET about him? YOU ARE OBSESSED with someone ~7 years REMOVED from State! And, YOU have started more Stans threads on MSU message boards than ANY other poster. FACT!

shannondawg
02-05-2018, 08:40 AM
It was Shannondawg. You should have spoken and introduced yourself....****

Coulda been, what color was the sweatshirt?

basedog
02-05-2018, 09:15 AM

"What's In Your Wallet"**

34, in all due respect, Stans has had a successful college career, he has been coaching in the Ncaa for a long time, made more money than most and seems to be a really good guy.
I too was ready for him to move on from Msu but I always supported him and thought he did a good job especially from our history.

I know the agenda has to live on but don't make shannondog come visit you!*****

basedog
02-05-2018, 09:17 AM

Thanks for the "goat sacrifice", maybe you should do one for WKU****

Tbonewannabe
02-05-2018, 09:45 AM
Stans left and still supported the university as far as I know. It wasn't like he did like Polk and tried to bring the program down out of spite. MSU moved on and so should our fans. Appreciate what he did for the university and let this horse rest peacefully.

Dawg61
02-05-2018, 09:51 AM
Stans left and still supported the university as far as I know. It wasn't like he did like Polk and tried to bring the program down out of spite. MSU moved on and so should our fans. Appreciate what he did for the university and let this horse rest peacefully.

Doesn't Stansbury still own Lake Oktibbeha?? Thought I read he bought it right after retiring.

drunkernhelldawg
02-05-2018, 10:32 AM
Doesn't Stansbury still own Lake Oktibbeha?? Thought I read he bought it right after retiring.

We always called it County Lake. Was accessible until DWF took over about 25 years ago. Not sure what's going on these days. I had read that Stans bought some part of it. No way he could own the whole thing, I wouldn't think.

confucius say
02-05-2018, 10:34 AM
Nope. Since we had some posters that wanted to throw Stands' work at WK in our face the last couple of weeks- we gonna see it thru

Cool, but don?t get offended and chastise folks in the future when they lump you in with those who keep bringing up stans.

We as a fan base all need to let this go and move forward.

ScoobaDawg
02-05-2018, 11:03 AM
So, why not just FORGET about him? YOU ARE OBSESSED with someone ~7 years REMOVED from State! And, YOU have started more Stans threads on MSU message boards than ANY other poster. FACT!

Because he knows you are going to keep responding to it?

MCsMGs
02-05-2018, 11:03 AM

The guy I saw was wearing a gray sweatshirt and walking up the isle between sections 107 and 108.

drunkernhelldawg
02-05-2018, 11:46 AM
Cool, but don?t get offended and chastise folks in the future when they lump you in with those who keep bringing up stans.

We as a fan base all need to let this go and move forward.

We've got a good enough team now that we have no excuse with being obsessed by the past. We have a three game winning streak in conference! We have an opportunity this week to get ourselves on the bubble! Huge games coming up!

Coach34
02-05-2018, 11:51 AM
~7 years REMOVED from State!

This April will make 6 years since we fired Stands. Why do people add so much extra time when talking about this?

As far as the rest, as I said- others wanted to tell us about his high RPI and how he was going to make the NCAA's- I just thought I would keep updating everyone. People want to know. Why are you so mad there is a Stands thread? Do you have to click on it?

MadDawg
02-05-2018, 12:38 PM
As far as the rest, as I said- others wanted to tell us about his high RPI and how he was going to make the NCAA's

And this just proves how much that bothered you.

Dawg61
02-05-2018, 01:00 PM
This April will make 6 years since we fired Stands. Why do people add so much extra time when talking about this?

As far as the rest, as I said- others wanted to tell us about his high RPI and how he was going to make the NCAA's- I just thought I would keep updating everyone. People want to know. Why are you so mad there is a Stands thread? Do you have to click on it?

Stansbury updates are still interesting. Everyone in this thread wants to know how WKU is doing wether they will admit that or not. We've had multiple threads on Newman throughout the year too. We also have Rick Ray threads every once in awhile. We will have a shit ton of Dan Mullen threads for years to come. Neither of them coach here too yet people are still interested in keeping up with them. Same with Stansbury.

oldjoedawg
02-05-2018, 01:05 PM
losing to 13-11 UT-San Antonio last night. Dropped to 50th in RPI. With games at MTSU and UAB left- winning the conference tourney may be his only shot.

Since some here were so kind as to update us about his season a couple of weeks ago- I thought I would keep it going for the Board.

I don't always agree with Coach34, but when I do it is in a post like this....He is correct in that there are those who keep posting about RS's career, and I don't mind that at all, but you can't celebrate that and then pout when the truth turns out to be negative toward RS....his team lost an important game so just admit it and go on.....

basedog
02-05-2018, 01:57 PM
Stansbury updates are still interesting. Everyone in this thread wants to know how WKU is doing wether they will admit that or not. We've had multiple threads on Newman throughout the year too. We also have Rick Ray threads every once in awhile. We will have a shit ton of Dan Mullen threads for years to come. Neither of them coach here too yet people are still interested in keeping up with them. Same with Stansbury.

And we have "one call that's all", I suppose folks have to eat, click an ad Cow....I mean 61***

Coach34
02-05-2018, 03:18 PM
I don't always agree with Coach34, but when I do it is in a post like this....He is correct in that there are those who keep posting about RS's career, and I don't mind that at all, but you can't celebrate that and then pout when the truth turns out to be negative toward RS....his team lost an important game so just admit it and go on.....

exactly

Dawg61
02-05-2018, 03:54 PM
And we have "one call that's all", I suppose folks have to eat, click an ad Cow....I mean 61***

Nobody knows who Cowpower is including me basedog. That joke was a total fail a year ago when you tried it the first time and I told you I am not that poster nor know anything about that poster. Now that joke is a double fail cause I still don't know who that poster is nor does anyone else.

basedog
02-05-2018, 04:17 PM
Nobody knows who Cowpower is including me basedog. That joke was a total fail a year ago when you tried it the first time and I told you I am not that poster nor know anything about that poster. Now that joke is a double fail cause I still don't know who that poster is nor does anyone else.

Come on 61, rumors are encouraged, you probably been called worse as I've seen some posters get nasty with you, I'm just an easy going poster having a little fun with you. Oh maybe I should ****with the Cow*****! LOL

Dawg61
02-05-2018, 04:30 PM
Come on 61, rumors are encouraged, you probably been called worse as I've seen some posters get nasty with you, I'm just an easy going poster having a little fun with you. Oh maybe I should ****with the Cow*****! LOL

Haha I appreciate you jabbing at me I just honestly really have no idea who that poster is. Can you pick someone else that I might know so I can get the joke better next time? Thanks

basedog
02-05-2018, 04:40 PM
Haha I appreciate you jabbing at me I just honestly really have no idea who that poster is. Can you pick someone else that I might know so I can get the joke better next time? Thanks

Will do, LOL!

MadDawg
02-05-2018, 04:45 PM

So much straw, so little man.

BiscuitEater
02-05-2018, 05:36 PM

WOW!! Really? That's why I used ~7. I don't celebrate the date he was fired .. which you obviously do!