PDA

View Full Version : I?ve watched two men?s BB games this year

Leroy Jenkins
02-03-2018, 06:36 PM
USC(e), and this game so far... I don?t see what all the hate has been about this year.

chef dixon
02-03-2018, 06:48 PM
You picked a great time to start watching

BrunswickDawg
02-03-2018, 06:59 PM
Because we have fans with an overblown sense of how good we ?should? be in ?Year 3!? and how ?great? MSU basketball used to be. In other words - our fans are clowns.

Covercorner2
02-03-2018, 07:39 PM
USC(e), and this game so far... I don?t see what all the hate has been about this year.

Amazing what happens when you hit shots. Educated fans would realize it was just a matter of time.

Saltydog
02-03-2018, 07:52 PM
line. Our shooting STILL sucks but our defense is winning us games. We've held Maten in check and well below his seasons average.

RougeDawg
02-03-2018, 08:10 PM
line. Our shooting STILL sucks but our defense is winning us games. We've held Maten in check and well below his seasons average.

We still moved the ball well on offense and got decent looks. We didn?t rush shots and played within ourselves. The defense on Maten with double team really threw him off his game. That was the key.

MarketingBully
02-03-2018, 08:15 PM
We still moved the ball well on offense and got decent looks. We didn?t rush shots and played within ourselves. The defense on Maten with double team really threw him off his game. That was the key.

This. We out toughed them and owned them on the offensive and defensive boards.

MarketingBully
02-03-2018, 08:22 PM
And can our fans shut up about this team not having any talent or idiots saying that 247/rivals/ESPN don’t know what they are talking about. This team is extremely talented but was young. Once they understood what Howland wanted and accepted their roles, the corner was going to turn. I agree with Bradley that the light turned on at USC on Wednesday.

BulldogDX55
02-03-2018, 08:25 PM

Our 3P% blows, but we shot 51% from the field today, so just saying our shooting sucks isn?t true.

This. We out toughed them and owned them on the offensive and defensive boards.

Outrebounded them 37-20. That?s amazing.

msbulldog
02-04-2018, 10:01 AM
3 straight wins does amazing things for mental outlook!