PDA

View Full Version : Magic Number Watch: February 2, 2018

TheRef
02-02-2018, 10:52 AM
Alright. The women's team's magic number is 5. 5 teams are eliminated from contention. So if we win 5 more, or if the top teams lose 5 more, we win the conference.

https://image.prntscr.com/image/sG7HTx6YR_y3WRg2jAOPfw.png

KOdawg1
02-02-2018, 11:26 AM
If we beat South Carolina Monday night, I don't see us losing again. A&M is the only other ranked team, and we get them at home as well.

Tbonewannabe
02-02-2018, 11:44 AM
When we beat South Carolina Monday night, I don't see us losing again. A&M is the only other ranked team, and we get them at home as well.

fify. I think the close win at Mizzou was just what this team needed before playing a tough USCe team. If this team can't bring hell with the first hard sellout in MSU women's history, I don't know if they can go back to the finals. USCe is about to find out what playing in a hostile environment is like. I just hope they don't bring those shitty refs with them.

BorneDawg
02-02-2018, 01:33 PM
Not familiar with how college refs are assigned .. I know in high school you can strike certain refs from calling your games..... Do you have any input in college?

msbulldog
02-02-2018, 01:35 PM
Dang you mean Mississippi is already eliminated, how did that happen?****

msbulldog
02-02-2018, 01:37 PM
fify. I think the close win at Mizzou was just what this team needed before playing a tough USCe team. If this team can't bring hell with the first hard sellout in MSU women's history, I don't know if they can go back to the finals. USCe is about to find out what playing in a hostile environment is like. I just hope they don't bring those shitty refs with them.

And most of those folks will show up with thoroughly bad intentions!

Tbonewannabe
02-02-2018, 04:01 PM
And most of those folks will show up with thoroughly bad intentions!

If I find out the refs that called last year's game in Columbia is calling our game, I might drive from GA and pull a Tonya Harding on some knee caps. I don't think I can take losing an undefeated season by some bullshit refs.

Political Hack
02-02-2018, 04:36 PM
Dang you mean Mississippi is already eliminated, how did that happen?****

I hope they keep the weird guy. He’s entertaining.

Lord McBuckethead
02-02-2018, 04:42 PM
Not familiar with how college refs are assigned .. I know in high school you can strike certain refs from calling your games..... Do you have any input in college?

If that were the case, Hess would never call one of our men's games.