PDA

View Full Version : OT: So Long Jim Hernderson

parabrave
02-01-2018, 06:34 PM
Long time saints broadcaster announced his retirement from broadcasting today, Listening to him and the late Hokie Gajan was pure entertainment. Now we are stuck having to listen to Duece and somebody else.

lastmajordog
02-01-2018, 06:43 PM
If he was the one that said ?Pigs have flown, Hell has frozen over.....the saints are going to the SUPER BOWL?........or something along that line.....should be the greatest sports line evah.........

https://youtu.be/dJY-ywBzguw

Bodawg
02-01-2018, 06:49 PM
Long time saints broadcaster announced his retirement from broadcasting today, Listening to him and the late Hokie Gajan was pure entertainment. Now we are stuck having to listen to Duece and somebody else.
Could barely stand to listen with motor mouth McAlister. Doubt I'll listen at all now.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
02-01-2018, 06:56 PM
Could barely stand to listen with motor mouth McAlister. Doubt I'll listen at all now.

Dulymus is as dumb as a post and a terrible color man. Deke or Bobby would be light years better.

parabrave
02-01-2018, 08:55 PM
Yeah Duece is really bad. I saw TBob Hebert last year and asked him to go for the job when Hoke died. Problem with him I was told is that he had a problem with drinking on the air.

Bully13
02-01-2018, 09:08 PM
Was he the guy who always said "riding the good ship lolly pop" with the thick cajun accent?