PDA

View Full Version : State offers Muhammad Ali 's grandson

bully99
10-03-2013, 12:53 AM
Biaggio Ali Walsh tweeted that he received his first college offer from MSU. He's a freshman running back At Bishop Gorman high in Las Vegas, the same high school where Randall Cunningham jr. is the qb and State offered him awhile back. Ali Walsh is half and half ...black /white. I would post a link but I'm computer ignorant.

BulldogDX55
10-03-2013, 01:02 AM
Let me help you with that:

http://instagram.com/p/e_ETn0PzHd/

bully99
10-03-2013, 06:32 AM
Thanks...Seems like Mullen has taken a page out of Freezes notebook. Just throw out offers around the country and see if any stick.

Bo Darville
10-03-2013, 06:32 AM
I'm not a fan of his grandfather.

MitchD24
10-03-2013, 07:45 AM
That kid won't last in Mississippi

CooterDavenport
10-03-2013, 08:01 AM
That kid won't last in Mississippi

And how do you know that? Because his grandfather is Ali? You know shit about him. I swear we have the worst fans.

Jack Lambert
10-03-2013, 08:05 AM
And how do you know that? Because his grandfather is Ali? You know shit about him. I swear we have the worst fans.

Maybe he knows him.

CooterDavenport
10-03-2013, 08:08 AM
Maybe he knows him.

Odds of him knowing him: .01%
Odds of him trying to be an internet badass: 99.99%

MitchD24
10-03-2013, 08:10 AM
No but because the kid is just spoiled. The instant he doesn't touch the field when he wants or gets anything he wants it'll be trouble. And before you go on your little "we have the worst fans" rant, I wear the darkest shade of maroon glasses you can find so I'm far far away from the category. It's not hard to see just look at his IG pictures. He is living off his grandfathers name.

smootness
10-03-2013, 08:13 AM
Ali Walsh is half and half ...black /white.

Well, this is important to know.

MitchD24
10-03-2013, 08:15 AM

You base that off of what? Me saying the kid wouldn't last in Mississippi? That's just a fact. A spoiled rotten kid from Vegas who's been handed everything to him cannot come to the heart of the south where he has to earn anything and everything he wants.

CooterDavenport
10-03-2013, 08:23 AM
You base that off of what? Me saying the kid wouldn't last in Mississippi? That's just a fact. A spoiled rotten kid from Vegas who's been handed everything to him cannot come to the heart of the south where he has to earn anything and everything he wants.

And you know all THIS how? You his momma, his coach, his teacher, or his scoutmaster? Ever met the kid? You just assume he's spoiled because of who his grandfather is. Like I said--you know shit about him.

I do not understand why it's message board cool to bash recruits.

MitchD24
10-03-2013, 08:24 AM
And you kn
You have no idea who I am haha. Don't judge something you know nothing about.

CooterDavenport
10-03-2013, 08:38 AM
I judge you by your actions--bashing a high school player, about whom you know nothing other than his geography and ancestry, that apparently our coaches are after to play for us.

SignalToNoise
10-03-2013, 08:42 AM
I don't know anything about this kid. Mitch do you follow Nevada high school football or something? Just curious how you would know he is "spoiled" and that it is "a fact."

smootness
10-03-2013, 08:43 AM
You have no idea who I am haha. Don't judge something you know nothing about.

Dude, you said yourself you based it on looking at his pictures.

hailmari
10-03-2013, 08:49 AM
Well, this is important to know.

He's a zebra??

Bubb Rubb
10-03-2013, 08:51 AM
I judge you by your actions--bashing a high school player, about whom you know nothing other than his geography and ancestry, that apparently our coaches are after to play for us.

This is the same guy who is defending Elijah Staley. His comments are at the very least hypocritical.

CooterDavenport
10-03-2013, 09:02 AM
According to this video from Max Preps, he's a normal softspoken kid who uses his ma'ams and sirs. His freshman coach says he works as hard as anyone he's coaches in 34 years and that he's the kind of kid you want your daughter to date.

http://youtu.be/HOWBkacYs8E

engie
10-03-2013, 09:07 AM
No but because the kid is just spoiled. The instant he doesn't touch the field when he wants or gets anything he wants it'll be trouble. And before you go on your little "we have the worst fans" rant, I wear the darkest shade of maroon glasses you can find so I'm far far away from the category. It's not hard to see just look at his IG pictures. He is living off his grandfathers name.

Jesus H.

Guess you can produce evidence where you were 100% against offering Preston Palmeiro as well, can't you?

engie
10-03-2013, 09:08 AM

Yeah -- this doesn't happen every single day in the SEC**

C222
10-03-2013, 09:11 AM

Holy shit. You can't be serious. Amazing.

engie
10-03-2013, 09:15 AM
According to this video from Max Preps, he's a normal softspoken kid who uses his ma'ams and sirs. His freshman coach says he works as hard as anyone he's coaches in 34 years and that he's the kind of kid you want your daughter to date.

Awaiting Mitch's response... Since he knows more about the kid than these than the guys that are scouting him...

Bo Darville
10-03-2013, 09:15 AM
I've got no problems offering the guy. If he can play and behave and work, then so be it. I don't think he should be punished because of his grandfather.

CooterDavenport
10-03-2013, 09:20 AM
Awaiting Mitch's response... Since he knows more about the kid than these than the guys that are scouting him...

But he saw some pictures on a scouting website, so he knows the kid is a spoiled brat. Don't judge Mitch. (But trust him to judge Biaggio.)

FISHDAWG
10-03-2013, 09:23 AM
even if he knew him it's just not cool to bash or slam a players or RECRUITS character or integrity here ...... his performance or behavior while under schollie should be the only things subject to critique

MitchD24
10-03-2013, 09:37 AM
I said the kid would not make it in Mississippi and he wouldn't plain and simple. Now maybe I shouldn't have stated the obvious in saying that he is spoiled rotten and I'll admit that. But most of y'all know I never bash recruits never have and I won't say I never will cause things get a little out of hand sometimes. As far as Elijah goes yea I stood up for him cause what I said happened is exactly what happened. I don't know who wouldn't do the same. And engie I don't know where you saw that I was against offering Preston but you have me mistaken for somebody else, I don't have any dealings with baseball recruiting.

YazooDawg23
10-03-2013, 09:41 AM
Mitch you are the worst.

FISHDAWG
10-03-2013, 09:50 AM
[QUOTE=MitchD24;59644]I said the kid would not make it in Mississippi and he wouldn't plain and simple. Now maybe I shouldn't have stated the obvious in saying that he is spoiled rotten and I'll admit that. But most of y'all know I never bash recruits never have

you already have ^^

CooterDavenport
10-03-2013, 09:54 AM
I said the kid would not make it in Mississippi and he wouldn't plain and simple.
Still no actual evidence to that end. Pure conjecture based on name, location, and some pictures.

Now maybe I shouldn't have stated the obvious in saying that he is spoiled rotten and I'll admit that.
Obvious to whom? You? Apparently not his coaches or scouts.

But most of y'all know I never bash recruits never have and I won't say I never will cause things get a little out of hand sometimes.
Well, you did. And in a stupid way.

And engie I don't know where you saw that I was against offering Preston but you have me mistaken for somebody else, I don't have any dealings with baseball recruiting.
Not good at sarcasm, are you?

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-03-2013, 10:11 AM
Biaggio Ali Walsh tweeted that he received his first college offer from MSU. He's a freshman running back At Bishop Gorman high in Las Vegas, the same high school where Randall Cunningham jr. is the qb and State offered him awhile back. Ali Walsh is half and half ...black /white. I would post a link but I'm computer ignorant.
Can we offer Randall Cunningham's son too?

CooterDavenport
10-03-2013, 10:16 AM

Done: http://www.sunherald.com/2013/08/03/4846285/mississippi-state-lsu-offers-randall.html

Jack Lambert
10-03-2013, 10:18 AM

So what you are saying, "There is a chance".

hacker
10-03-2013, 10:33 AM
But most of y'all know I never bash recruits never have and I won't say I never will cause things get a little out of hand sometimes.

HAHAHAH this sentence defeats itself and what is left of it defeats the rest of what you are saying

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-03-2013, 10:40 AM
Done: http://www.sunherald.com/2013/08/03/4846285/mississippi-state-lsu-offers-randall.html

Ah, apparently if I would have read the second half of that sentence I would have seen that we already had. Haha thanks for the link though

Maroon Diapers
10-03-2013, 10:44 AM

Hope so. I could do without another publicity stunt like mini-Favre

CadaverDawg
10-03-2013, 11:00 AM
Damn Mitch.

dawgs
10-03-2013, 11:05 AM

only folks from the south are hard working and don't expect to be handed everything...

HIGHDOG
10-03-2013, 11:23 AM
somehow i really don't care - in fact i think that it's stupid....tom

MrKotter
10-03-2013, 11:53 AM

No, Mitch would flip his shit.

MSUDawg4Life
10-03-2013, 12:17 PM
Just a shame ....

If there was an award for The World's Stupidest Fanbase, I'm quite sure we'd win it year after year. Wouldn't even be close.

hacker
10-03-2013, 01:18 PM
Mitch you are the worst.

Strong first post.

hacker
10-03-2013, 01:18 PM
Just a shame ....

If there was an award for The World's Stupidest Fanbase, I'm quite sure we'd win it year after year. Wouldn't even be close.

Clay Travis is doing a top 10 stupidest fanbase list, and we're not even on it! I think he's terribly misinformed.

Bo Darville
10-03-2013, 01:35 PM
Clay Travis is doing a top 10 stupidest fanbase list, and we're not even on it! I think he's terribly misinformed.

Travis obviously wasn't around during baseball season when folks were trying to get a blind guy to DH, despite said player telling the head coach he couldn't see the baseball. Surely that alone would have put us at #1.

bully99
10-03-2013, 02:09 PM
I speak no evil, see no evil, and hear no evil. I'm just evil.

Jack Lambert
10-03-2013, 02:19 PM

Let's do like Nutt and offer every highschool football player in the country and go to Canada as well it seemed to have worked out for baseball a little.