PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool you made it to the big leagues!!!

Dawg61
01-31-2018, 11:13 AM
Congrats brother ESPN is crying to get Fighting Irish's name and mascot changed. That's you brother that's your battle cry. Oh I got some Irish in me too ya tart but I'm not trying to rain on your parade here bud.

Cheers!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/g9582DNuQppxC/giphy.gif

Jack Lambert
01-31-2018, 11:17 AM
My great grand dad was Irish and he was married to a Choctaw Indian.

Tbonewannabe
01-31-2018, 11:20 AM
I have thought about doing my genealogy but from what I can gather, I am about as a mutt as you can make. I have some native american (Chickasaw I think), German, English, French, Irish, and probably whatever else.

shoeless joe
01-31-2018, 11:30 AM
I have thought about doing my genealogy but from what I can gather, I am about as a mutt as you can make. I have some native american (Chickasaw I think), German, English, French, Irish, and probably whatever else.

You've got a whole lot to be offended about...congrats!!!

Liverpooldawg
01-31-2018, 12:03 PM
Once again...not offended and never have been. Anyone that is offended by a mascot needs to get a life. I like the Fighting Irish thing.

Dawg61
01-31-2018, 12:10 PM
Once again...not offended and never have been. Anyone that is offended by a mascot needs to get a life. I like the Fighting Irish thing.

I know you're not offended you brought up the topic before ESPN did though so big ups big brother is watching your posts

BeardoMSU
01-31-2018, 12:12 PM
I know you're not offended you brought up the topic before ESPN did though so big ups big brother is watching your posts

Maybe Pool is actually Max Kellerman...*

Dawg61
01-31-2018, 12:42 PM
Maybe Pool is actually Max Kellerman...*

https://media.giphy.com/media/zGWU5GqhI3l2E/giphy.gif

Cooterpoot
01-31-2018, 01:21 PM
Kellerman better watch his back.

Tbonewannabe
01-31-2018, 02:36 PM
You've got a whole lot to be offended about...congrats!!!

If you believe in the bible, we all came from the same 2 people so I guess we can all be offended at everything. At some point, we just need to draw a line and say "you don't get to be offended over everything". I kind of understand the whole Chief Wahoo because it is kind of making fun of the drunk indian ideal but it is kind of reaching. The Braves and FSU have more idealistic images but I haven't really seen issues with those other than the idiotic "culture appropriation" label.

BuckyIsAB****
01-31-2018, 06:30 PM
ESPN may have the lowest rating in cable history by 2020.

I feel bad for Stephen A Smith he is actually entertaining, Kellerman is a snob

MaroonFlounder
01-31-2018, 06:52 PM
ESPN may have the lowest rating in cable history by 2020.

I feel bad for Stephen A Smith he is actually entertaining, Kellerman is a snob

Stephen A is entertaining?

Maybe in a masochistic sort of way only.

RocketDawg
01-31-2018, 07:01 PM
I don't see anything wrong with the Cleveland Indians or Chief Wahoo (it's a silly caricature but nothing else), and I certainly can't think of a thing offensive about Notre Dame's mascot or name. "Redskins" is kinda pushing the envelope though ... it's a perjorative term ... just watch any old Western movie. It's never used in a positive manner.