PDA

View Full Version : Bryce Brown for Auburn

Dawg61
01-30-2018, 10:51 PM
reminds me of Chris Lofton from Tennessee. This dude can flat out shoot the basketball. Wish we had a guard like him. When's the last time we had a guy that can rip the nets on fire? Darryl Wilson? Can we please get some shooters on the team. Dead eye 40% 3-point shooters. Like 3 of them. Please Howland get us some shooters. Auburn is so nasty right now cause they have Brown, Heron and Harper as guards and all 3 are great. Pearl just signed shooters. He ain't teaching it or developing it. If Pearl can sign them we can too. Auburn sucked last 3 years. They don't suck now. It happens that quickly in basketball. Sign guys that can shoot the basketball.

thf24
01-31-2018, 09:00 AM
I think Tyson can be a 40%+ guy with a little more maturity. I hope so anyway, because although I really like our incoming class, we don't have a pure shooter in it.

TXDawg
01-31-2018, 09:20 AM
reminds me of Chris Lofton from Tennessee. This dude can flat out shoot the basketball. Wish we had a guard like him. When's the last time we had a guy that can rip the nets on fire? Darryl Wilson? Can we please get some shooters on the team. Dead eye 40% 3-point shooters. Like 3 of them. Please Howland get us some shooters. Auburn is so nasty right now cause they have Brown, Heron and Harper as guards and all 3 are great. Pearl just signed shooters. He ain't teaching it or developing it. If Pearl can sign them we can too. Auburn sucked last 3 years. They don't suck now. It happens that quickly in basketball. Sign guys that can shoot the basketball.

Super D was amazing to watch. Dude had ice water in his veins.

tcdog70
01-31-2018, 09:59 AM
Riley Benock***

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-31-2018, 02:18 PM

Have you converted to an Auburn fan? You sure like talking about them.

Dawg61
01-31-2018, 02:30 PM
Have you converted to an Auburn fan? You sure like talking about them.

I got that info from an Auburn pay site you should be happy I shared it with you.

Quaoarsking
01-31-2018, 03:13 PM
Riley Benock***

Benock is the 5th most accurate in school history in 3P% and only 0.6% behind Wilson. So actually yes that's the correct answer.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-31-2018, 03:32 PM
I got that info from an Auburn pay site you should be happy I shared it with you.

An Auburn paysite? So you are admitting that you've become a fan? You might need a refund for that info. And to be honest I really don't give a shit about Auburn.

tcdog70
01-31-2018, 03:38 PM
I think a Tony Watts clone would be great.

Dawg61
01-31-2018, 04:37 PM
An Auburn paysite? So you are admitting that you've become a fan? You might need a refund for that info. And to be honest I really don't give a shit about Auburn.

I'm not a fan of Auburn dude I'm a fan of how Pearl's team is playing basketball though and I'd like Howland to mimic some things Pearl is doing. I like Bryce Brown a lot. Dude can light it up. I wish we could find 3 guys like him, Harper and Heron no offense to any of our current players meant.

I have met Bruce Pearl and talked with him a couple of times before. He's actually a very nice person so I guess you could say I am a fan of Pearl. I think he's a good coach and I like his brand of basketball and how he builds and fills a roster. I will always be bringing attention to other ways of reaching success that we might not be doing here.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-31-2018, 05:26 PM
I'm not a fan of Auburn dude I'm a fan of how Pearl's team is playing basketball though and I'd like Howland to mimic some things Pearl is doing. I like Bryce Brown a lot. Dude can light it up. I wish we could find 3 guys like him, Harper and Heron no offense to any of our current players meant.

I have met Bruce Pearl and talked with him a couple of times before. He's actually a very nice person so I guess you could say I am a fan of Pearl. I think he's a good coach and I like his brand of basketball and how he builds and fills a roster. I will always be bringing attention to other ways of reaching success that we might not be doing here.

Understood and I share your wishes. I apologize, I am having a rough day and it reflected in my post.

Dawg61
01-31-2018, 05:39 PM
Understood and I share your wishes. I apologize, I am having a rough day and it reflected in my post.

All good may tonight bring you more joy than the day has

https://media.giphy.com/media/xULW8mP0212EX95A5O/giphy.gif