PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Jackon

mic
10-02-2013, 09:32 PM
Got a message from a Reb saying congrats on getting Jesse J. on Oct 6th when he announces
He then went typical reb fan on me and said its only because they have told him they have no room for him right now.
Pack is there main and only target on in state WR, But if for some odd reason Pack stays with FSU and if they have a spot open Jackson will flip..

I sent back Thank you and hit delete...

bocfarm
10-02-2013, 09:36 PM
It's between us and aub

CadaverDawg
10-02-2013, 09:43 PM
I worry about Auburn with Jackson. Ole miss could not get Jackson if they wanted him

ShotgunDawg
10-02-2013, 09:44 PM
Marcus Boyles was on Head to Head today and said that Jesse has already made his decision and he knew what the decision was. Jackson isn't going to Auburn till this weekend. Wrap this one in Maroon and White.

Jack Lambert
10-02-2013, 09:47 PM
Marcus Boyles was on Head to Head today and said that Jesse has already made his decision and he knew what the decision was. Jackson isn't going to Auburn till this weekend. Wrap this one in Maroon and White.

I think he said he went to Auburn for the State game but I don't think it was a official visit. This weekend will be. I think he is ours unless som dollars come out.

msstate7
10-02-2013, 09:50 PM
I'd love to land this kid. Add him and graham to Ross, Wilson, christy, brown, Hammond, holloway, and morrow and there's a ton of potentional there.

CadaverDawg
10-02-2013, 09:51 PM
I'd love to land this kid. Add him and graham to Ross, Wilson, christy, brown, Hammond, holloway, and morrow and there's a ton of potentional there.

Add him to Aeris Williams and graham, and you've got some playmakers for sure

mic
10-02-2013, 09:51 PM
I agree I feel the same way ..
I just think its comical that every time we beat them out of a recruit its always
"not enough room'
or "it wasn't an hard offer"
He also added a few weeks back when we got Green, that we will prob get Speeks too because they have 2 or 3 guys much higher on the board they will get and wont need him and once again the go too card "not enough room"..