PDA

View Full Version : Saban dancing for players

tcdog70
01-29-2018, 09:37 AM
who saw Saban at Eddie's house doing the electric slide?

(this was not at Eddie's house... people need to stop jumping off cliffs...-Scooba)

Ifyouonlyknew
01-29-2018, 09:38 AM
That was not at Eddie house. That was at the OV this weekend where all the recruits were at. Eddie just recorded it.

msstate7
01-29-2018, 09:41 AM
Not so fast... word is Moorhead doing the tootsie roll for Eddie at school today

Fader21
01-29-2018, 09:49 AM
I believe that was at Saban's house. If you look in the background of the video there were several Alabama footballs in a display case.

Cooterpoot
01-29-2018, 09:53 AM

Considering he doesn't have a committable offer right now, I'll hold off on worrying about him going to Bama. They lead for a couple DBs and unless something changes, he's not getting an offer.

Tbonewannabe
01-29-2018, 09:57 AM
Considering he doesn't have a committable offer right now, I'll hold off on worrying about him going to Bama. They lead for a couple DBs and unless something changes, he's not getting an offer.

Saban works harder at keeping some guys warm than ole Don did at actually recruiting top targets.

Ari Gold
01-29-2018, 10:11 AM
Was that Human Saban or the Robot Saban ??
Looks like he was having a blast..****

tcdog70
01-29-2018, 10:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV8I-V-SArE

tcdog70
01-29-2018, 10:29 AM

He loves to blast Gimme Shelter-as rides--he is a big Stones fan

Jack Lambert
01-29-2018, 10:59 AM
Not to be out done I guess Harbough will do his Magic Mike at a recruits house.

confucius say
01-29-2018, 11:11 AM
He does this every year and it?s the same dance every year and it inspires the same thread every year. At least be original nick and change the dance.

Leeshouldveflanked
01-29-2018, 11:36 AM
You should see the dancers Ole Miss brings in!!!!

SouthMSDog
01-29-2018, 12:10 PM

(this was not at Eddie's house... people need to stop jumping off cliffs...-Scooba)

Do you even Cupid Shuffle, bro? **

tcdog70
01-29-2018, 12:42 PM
What cliff?? I just thought it amusing.

LockeDawg
01-29-2018, 01:57 PM
At what point in a recruiting visit do the adults just get up and say "let's dance"?

Seriously, what's with the dancing in someone's freaking living room all about?

tcdog70
01-29-2018, 02:28 PM
At what point in a recruiting visit do the adults just get up and say "let's dance"?

Seriously, what's with the dancing in someone's freaking living room all about?

when we do it at my house-We call it having a Party.

Token Bammer
01-29-2018, 02:29 PM

Regardless of how the media and our rivals try to pin him; recruits, parents, and his players love him. Also, this isn't his first time to dance with recruits and players. Saban is known to cut a rug or two.

Jack Lambert
01-29-2018, 02:47 PM
Regardless of how the media and our rivals try to pin him; recruits, parents, and his players love him. Also, this isn't his first time to dance with recruits and players. Saban is known to cut a rug or two.

I saw that Son of Bitch eat a Little Debbie cake off the rug in his office. I will share. I think it was a ESPN commercial. He's probably a ok guy to hang out with. I think he is a little too conscience about his balding head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdBaLJ-kHuY

msbulldog
01-29-2018, 07:18 PM
You should see the dancers Ole Miss brings in!!!!

OK I'm game and got a pocket full of $1 bills and lap dance money!

msbulldog
01-29-2018, 07:19 PM
Do you even Cupid Shuffle, bro? **

Nope

msbulldog
01-29-2018, 07:22 PM
when we do it at my house-We call it having a Party.

Yep I remember those days, was a ton of fun! Rep given

msbulldog
01-29-2018, 07:24 PM

Please go away.

msbulldog
01-29-2018, 07:27 PM
I saw that Son of Bitch eat a Little Debbie cake off the rug in his office. I will share. I think it was a ESPN commercial. He's probably a ok guy to hang out with. I think he is a little too conscience about his balding head.

Made the 5 second rule.

somebodyshotmypaw
01-29-2018, 08:40 PM
ME: Alex, I'll take "dumb shit millionaires do to recruit kids" for $800 please.

ALEX: This coach did the electric slide and the stanky leg just weeks after winning the national championship.

ME: Who is Nick Saban?

ALEX: Correct. Pick again.

ME: I'll take "dumb shit millionaires do to recruit kids" for a $1000 please.

ALEX: This offensive guru fell asleep on a recruit's couch just weeks after winning three games in one season.

ME: Who is Sylvester Croom?

ALEX: Right again.

Token Bammer
01-29-2018, 08:55 PM
Please go away.

Yeah, the team people choose to pull for is serious business.

So is the internet.

Token Bammer
01-29-2018, 09:00 PM

I must have missed that one. Thanks for posting. Sabes is definitely self-conscious. He cares way more than he would ever lead on.

dawgday166
01-29-2018, 09:11 PM
He needs to include the refs. They part of the team too.

somebodyshotmypaw
01-29-2018, 09:13 PM

Freeze had to quit coaching because he ate little Debbie.