Apoplectic
01-28-2018, 06:48 PM
Scrapping over jump ball

Saltydog
01-28-2018, 07:18 PM
not the SC player. Complete BS.

confucius say
01-28-2018, 07:25 PM
I see Wilson just got away with an elbow even after review. If doms contact against the uconn girl was flagrant, that for sure was.

msstate7
01-28-2018, 07:32 PM
You will never convince me different that sec refs get marching orders for conference games. If there are bang bang calls, favor the team that the sec needs to win. I do think our women will benefit from this this season, but I hate it. I wish refs called all games straight up

starkvegasdawg
01-28-2018, 07:55 PM
You will never convince me different that sec refs get marching orders for conference games. If there are bang bang calls, favor the team that the sec needs to win. I do think our women will benefit from this this season, but I hate it. I wish refs called all games straight up

They didn?t benefit today. They got hit with some real questionable calls.

msstate7
01-28-2018, 07:56 PM
They didn?t benefit today. They got hit with some real questionable calls.

Missouri got 2 players ejected for doing the same thing Bianca smith did. Smith stayed in the game

Mimi's Babies
01-28-2018, 08:37 PM
SC player left the bench. Nothing.

yjnkdawg
01-28-2018, 08:54 PM
I see Wilson just got away with an elbow even after review. If doms contact against the uconn girl was flagrant, that for sure was.

Maybe I didn't see what I thought I did, but it also looked like to me that on the jump ball brawl that an SC player took a swing at Cunningham and hit her. Nothing to see there I don't guess, as the players coming off the bench for SC were invisible too.

yjnkdawg
01-28-2018, 08:58 PM
Poor lil ole 6'5" Wilson. She is so mistreated according to drama queen Staley. However, on the other side of the coin, she can shove, push off, or just run over somebody and that's just good offensive basketball.

dawgday166
01-28-2018, 09:34 PM
I watched the game. SC was mugging Mizzou. Were those CFP title game refs out there helping SC out tonight? *

Coach34
01-28-2018, 10:35 PM
Wilson is the best player in the country- love her or hate her. I'm hoping we have a good plan next Monday because McCowan cant stay with her. We gonna have to help force others to beat us

mstatefan91
01-29-2018, 01:33 AM
Wilson is the best player in the country- love her or hate her. I'm hoping we have a good plan next Monday because McCowan cant stay with her. We gonna have to help force others to beat us

Gonna have to have some help from Vivians and Bibby. As dominating as McCowan is, she will have a really hard time staying with Wilson defensively, and she cannot get into foul trouble because we need her offensively.

dawgday166
01-29-2018, 08:46 AM

I agree but Mizzou did a good job of doing just that for most part. They attempted 11 FTs to SC's 22. I thought SC got away with a lot on the block, down low on D.

Vic needs to come up with good game plan on this one.

Be interesting to see how SC-UConn matchup is officiated.

ETA: We certainly have to play better than yesterday or we'll get smoked by SC.

Liverpooldawg
01-29-2018, 08:56 AM

She is good, but if things were called against her as they are against most players then she wouldn’t be nearly the force she is. My guess is what happens in our game is she will be allowed to be the usual bull in a china shop and big T will miss the majority of the game due to foul trouble. Most of her fouls will be touch fouls.

Tbonewannabe
01-29-2018, 09:13 AM
She is good, but if things were called against her as they are against most players then she wouldn’t be nearly the force she is. My guess is what happens in our game is she will be allowed to be the usual bull in a china shop and big T will miss the majority of the game due to foul trouble. Most of her fouls will be touch fouls.

Last years game at SC was probably the worst officiated game I have ever seen regardless of sport. We were 20 points better than them at SC with a fair called game. They got away with some stuff in the National Title game but they were the better team in that game.

confucius say
01-29-2018, 11:13 AM
We?ll beat them be more than 6 points.