PDA

View Full Version : Ado has 3 fouls the last 2.5 games

msstate7
01-28-2018, 09:57 AM
Perhaps it is no accident that we have played some of our best basketball the last 2.5 games. Keep it up, ado

Philly dawg on sps pointed this out.

Dawg61
01-28-2018, 10:57 AM
Saw he did a press conference style interview/speech last week where he stated he really has been trying to stop fouling so much.

confucius say
01-28-2018, 11:02 AM
He is a future all sec guy. Not necessarily First team, but still. The hate he has gotten on here is ridiculous. It?s not his fault he has had to be a starter as a freshman. If yall want to someone to blame for that, blame Rick Ray, or to a lesser extent, Howland.

Dawg61
01-28-2018, 11:13 AM
He is a future all sec guy. Not necessarily First team, but still. The hate he has gotten on here is ridiculous. It?s not his fault he has had to be a starter as a true freshman. If yall want to someone to blame for that, blame Rick Ray, or to a lesser extent, Howland.

Ado deserves to be a starter as a freshman. He's an SEC All-Defensive team talent. He develops a consistent baby hook and starts making his free throws he's going to leave MSU with some records. Most wins as a starter might be one of them.

Bully13
01-28-2018, 11:21 AM
I'm trying to figure out why do many here have been so impatient with this freshman. 247 says he had offers from Louisville, Penn State, TN & AU. shouldn't we be happy to have him and confident in how he develops?

MetEdDawg
01-28-2018, 11:28 AM
Ado is gonna be really good. He’s already showing above average post moves with the ability to finish. Get his feet under him a bit more and he’s gonna be all sec.

tireddawg
01-28-2018, 12:04 PM
Another thing I've notice is Ado is fouled a few times per game that's never called. He was fouled some last night. Maybe he'll start getting some of those calls as he gets better. I think he's a star in the making. Howland said his work ethic is unbelievable.

Bully13
01-28-2018, 12:48 PM
Another thing I've notice is Ado is fouled a few times per game that's never called. He was fouled some last night. Maybe he'll start getting some of those calls as he gets better. I think he's a star in the making. Howland said his work ethic is unbelievable.

Nice.

cheewgumm
01-28-2018, 02:03 PM
It?s more about SEC refs protecting ?good? teams imo.

He got 2 fouls each in 2 straight games for moving screens.

I mean come on.

maroonmania
01-28-2018, 02:17 PM
He is a future all sec guy. Not necessarily First team, but still. The hate he has gotten on here is ridiculous. It?s not his fault he has had to be a starter as a freshman. If yall want to someone to blame for that, blame Rick Ray, or to a lesser extent, Howland.

Or even Herard who somehow totally regressed from his true freshman year to the point that he was unable to contribute to the team anymore.

Lord McBuckethead
01-28-2018, 02:57 PM
It?s more about SEC refs protecting ?good? teams imo.

He got 2 fouls each in 2 straight games for moving screens.

I mean come on.

They were moving screens though.