PDA

View Full Version : Ha Ha Clinton-Dix suspended indefinitely

CadaverDawg
10-02-2013, 08:51 PM
We still likely lose that game, but it can't hurt.

Rumors say it is agent related suspension

msstate7
10-02-2013, 08:54 PM
How much does all these agent incident (rumors) factor into saban's texas decision? Does it raise the probability to 0.01?

Political Hack
10-02-2013, 08:56 PM
does that mean they may have to forfeit any games he played in?

CadaverDawg
10-02-2013, 08:56 PM
How much does all these agent incident (rumors) factor into saban's texas decision? Does it raise the probability to 0.01?

Haha well done

CadaverDawg
10-02-2013, 08:58 PM
does that mean they may have to forfeit any games he played in?

They should. If it weren't for Dix and Siskey, Freeze wouldn't have had to throw that damn game last week.

Sincerely,

LandShark Nation

Rick Danko
10-02-2013, 09:12 PM
Rebbearsharkfins now 4-0.... Beat the number 1 team in the nation... #HottyToddy

Dawg61
10-02-2013, 09:43 PM
We still likely lose that game, but it can't hurt.

Rumors say it is agent related suspension

Wow!! He is a DAMN GOOD player! That is a major hit to their defense. Over the course of a game I'd think an added 10 points just got added to each opponent remaining that he doesn't play in. I'm not saying he's Deion Sanders but he is a great player.

CadaverDawg
10-02-2013, 09:44 PM
Wow!! He is a DAMN GOOD player! That is a major hit to their defense. Over the course of a game I'd think an added 10 points just got added to each opponent remaining that he doesn't play in. I'm not saying he's Deion Sanders but he is a great player.

I don't know about putting a point total on it, but he is definitely a key part of their team.

starkvegasdawg
10-02-2013, 09:49 PM
What are the odds that if he is still suspended for our game that Bracky considers that an unfair advantage and suspends RoJo and Ross to compensate?

CadaverDawg
10-02-2013, 09:50 PM
What are the odds that if he is still suspended for our game that Bracky considers that an unfair advantage and suspends RoJo and Ross to compensate?

Redmond got 3 additional games suspension when the Clinton-Dix news came out today, per Bracky

BeastMan
10-02-2013, 09:52 PM
Ha Ha

bocfarm
10-02-2013, 09:58 PM
#webelieveagain

Dawg61
10-02-2013, 10:07 PM
I don't know about putting a point total on it, but he is definitely a key part of their team.

But please try to put a point total to it. Remember this affects both your offense and their defense. 5 points each way I think is a fair amount. Their defense just got 5 points worse and our offense just got 5 points better. If we have a better offense we will be controlling the ball longer also making Alabama's offense 5 points worse. I could make an argument for it being +15 total but that's just ridiculous so +10 it is. What do you say is the amount?

CadaverDawg
10-02-2013, 10:21 PM
But please try to put a point total to it. Remember this affects both your offense and their defense. 5 points each way I think is a fair amount. Their defense just got 5 points worse and our offense just got 5 points better. If we have a better offense we will be controlling the ball longer also making Alabama's offense 5 points worse. I could make an argument for it being +15 total but that's just ridiculous so +10 it is. What do you say is the amount?

Haha, I don't think Dix makes a 10 point swing. Hell, they will likely replace him with a 5 star backup, so you have to take that into consideration. He COULD make that big of a difference, but can we exploit the backup? Who knows.

Dawg61
10-02-2013, 10:41 PM
Haha, I don't think Dix makes a 10 point swing. Hell, they will likely replace him with a 5 star backup, so you have to take that into consideration. He COULD make that big of a difference, but can we exploit the backup? Who knows.

I feel confident we'd gain a big advantage over the backup. HHCD is that good.