PDA

View Full Version : Jr Day...

Coursesuper
01-27-2018, 07:56 PM
Just talked to the dad of a player invited up today, they were super impressed with the new staff and had a great one on one with the head guy. Said "impressive" of new staff and head coach . Said some of the old staff guys were kinda dicks, not so with this bunch.

This is good to hear for sure hope this pays off.

Todd4State
01-27-2018, 08:37 PM
I know I've said this before but I'll say it again.

If you look at our recruiting most of the instate four star guys that we have been missing on are on the offensive side of the ball. We've done pretty well on the defensive side even with the guys that Ole Miss was trying to pay off- like Leo and Chris Jones.
My theory is that most of our recruiting misses on in state guys wasn't because Ole Miss was outbidding us. It was an effort issue on the part of the staff. If Joe can clean that up, we will dominate in state recruiting even moreso than we were.

Goldendawg
01-27-2018, 08:45 PM
Just talked to the dad of a player invited up today, they were super impressed with the new staff and had a great one on one with the head guy. Said "impressive" of new staff and head coach . Said some of the old staff guys were kinda dicks, not so with this bunch.

This is good to hear for sure hope this pays off.

Steady updates on 24/7, but I think it's just fro premium members.

Coursesuper
01-27-2018, 08:52 PM
Steady updates on 24/7, but I think it's just fro premium members.

It's a grin and greet for kids their interested in. I'm just saying this family was very impressed with our new staff.

Goldendawg
01-27-2018, 09:06 PM
It's a grin and greet for kids their interested in. I'm just saying this family was very impressed with our new staff.

Nice to know our new staff members and holdovers have a good personality instead of a "personality disorder"! Think they will recruit and finish in a positive manner.