PDA

View Full Version : It ends tonight!!!

Bodaski
01-27-2018, 09:59 AM
The men's basketball team gets a big win tonight!!!

msstate7
01-27-2018, 10:14 AM
?...When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight
It ends tonight
Just a little insight will make this right
It's too late to fight
It ends tonight
It ends tonight...?

PassInterference
01-27-2018, 10:24 AM
Saw Mizzou has like 2 scholarship players available to play. This is exactly the kind of game our team is gonna lose. We?ll have an attitude that we can give even less effort than the little effort we usually have.

msstate7
01-27-2018, 10:27 AM
Saw Mizzou has like 2 scholarship players available to play. This is exactly the kind of game our team is gonna lose. We?ll have an attitude that we can give even less effort than the little effort we usually have.

I doubt that. I think we play very hard tonight.

My concern is that Missouri may be better without their PG... bama is better without Sexton even if he is a prolific scorer

Leeshouldveflanked
01-27-2018, 10:34 AM
I still we need to process a couple of players and replace them with some European players who can hit an open shot....

Cooterpoot
01-27-2018, 11:20 AM
I wouldn’t call a win over MO a game changer. It’s more of an expectation. Lose to them and it gets ugly the rest of the year.

msstate7
01-27-2018, 11:22 AM
I wouldn’t call a win over MO a game changer. It’s more of an expectation. Lose to them and it gets ugly the rest of the year.

You realize their rpi is about 30 spots higher than ours, right? They have been a good team this year

Quaoarsking
01-27-2018, 11:23 AM

Any win over an NCAA Tournament team is a good win

Cooterpoot
01-27-2018, 12:25 PM
You realize their rpi is about 30 spots higher than ours, right? They have been a good team this year

My kids rec team has a better RPI than us. But I expect to win this game. Especially with the issues MO is having.

Quaoarsking
01-27-2018, 12:40 PM
My kids rec team has a better RPI than us.

Uh no. Rick Ray never had our RPI in the top 200, and Howland's first 2 years were in the 150 range. Now we have an RPI around 80 (also better than the last 2 Stansbury years) and likely to improve as the mid-majors slide in the last few weeks of conference games.

By any metric this is our best team since the Varnado/Stewart days and it's sad that so many of our "fans" are too lazy to notice.

BayouDawg
01-27-2018, 01:04 PM
Uh no. Rick Ray never had our RPI in the top 200, and Howland's first 2 years were in the 150 range. Now we have an RPI around 80 (also better than the last 2 Stansbury years) and likely to improve as the mid-majors slide in the last few weeks of conference games.

By any metric this is our best team since the Varnado/Stewart days and it's sad that so many of our "fans" are too lazy to notice.

Slightly off topic but it seems like Swat and Stewart were our last two leaders we?ve had. We have had no player leadership since then. I?m hoping Lil spoon and maybe peters can be that guy.

Dawg61
01-27-2018, 02:26 PM
This is exactly the type game Stansbury would choke. Howland will win tonight.

MaroonFlounder
01-27-2018, 02:39 PM
Is that immature child Stapleton available tonight?

This team needs to be done with the bad elements, starting with him. It’s not like we are gonna make postseason anyway. Cut the dead weight and find out who wants to be a part of this team without being selfish.

Quaoarsking
01-27-2018, 03:53 PM
Is that immature child Stapleton available tonight?

This team needs to be done with the bad elements, starting with him. It’s not like we are gonna make postseason anyway. Cut the dead weight and find out who wants to be a part of this team without being selfish.

If we win tonight, we're probably better than 50-50 for the NIT and maybe around 20% for the NCAAT.

msstate7
01-27-2018, 05:18 PM
If we win tonight, we're probably better than 50-50 for the NIT and maybe around 20% for the NCAAT.

If vandy can hold on against tcu, the sec has a real good shot at winning this challenge, which will help our rpi a lot

ETA... assuming we win