PDA

View Full Version : Is Someone At ESPN Just Messing With MSU at This Point?

ShotgunDawg
01-23-2018, 10:29 PM
I mean, we are consistent top 25 football program now & a top 5 women's basketball program.

Ignorance is no longer an excuse. At what point do we chalk this up as "on purpose"?

Tonight during the KY game.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DURnOd2VMAE0eGk.jpg

Todd4State
01-23-2018, 10:33 PM
I thought the M-State logo was supposed to solve all of this for us?

ShotgunDawg
01-23-2018, 10:34 PM
I thought the M-State logo was supposed to solve all of this for us?

Todd, it has to be on purpose. Just has to be at this point

BrunswickDawg
01-23-2018, 10:44 PM
They ran it during the women’s game on Sunday also.

Leeshouldveflanked
01-23-2018, 10:58 PM
Could be someone in our Marketing Department job responsibilities

TUSK
01-23-2018, 11:10 PM
I mean, we are consistent top 25 football program now & a top 5 women's basketball program.

Ignorance is no longer an excuse. At what point do we chalk this up as "on purpose"?

Tonight during the KY game.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DURnOd2VMAE0eGk.jpg

You lost me at "consistent", but it's inexcusable, regardless.... Somebody at the school or the network has gotta catch that....

BuckyIsAB****
01-23-2018, 11:11 PM
Fake news

Goldendawg
01-23-2018, 11:33 PM
But, but, if we try to be MSU again, they will think we are Michigan State University.

Leeshouldveflanked
01-23-2018, 11:37 PM
You lost me at "consistent", but it's inexcusable, regardless.... Somebody at the school or the network has gotta catch that....

If it happened more than once it is someone at MSU's fault....

TUSK
01-23-2018, 11:44 PM

It's happened from time to time, for a long time...

I can remember (barely) in the 90s seeing "Ole Miss Bulldogs" or "MSU Rebels" from time to time... but I'd agree with ya, the school should be proactive (if nec.) to prevent the mistake...

BuckyIsAB****
01-23-2018, 11:45 PM
It's happened from time to time, for a long time...

I can remember (barely) in the 90s seeing "Ole Miss Bulldogs" or "MSU Rebels" from time to time... but I'd agree with ya, the school should be proactive (if nec.) to prevent the mistake...

Alabama Red Elephants

TUSK
01-23-2018, 11:48 PM
Alabama Red Elephants

The 1st rule about the Alabama Red Elephant Club.....

BuckyIsAB****
01-23-2018, 11:49 PM
The 1st rule about the Alabama Red Elephant Club.....

Buy all your shirts at Wal Mart?

TUSK
01-23-2018, 11:54 PM
Buy all your shirts at Wal Mart?

nah, I usually get bugged by people I might know wanting meth or shine...

Besides, they don't carry TUSKwear....

Turn your Bammer peeps on to this:

https://www.universitysupplystore.com/shop_product_list.asp?catalog_group_id=MQ&catalog_group_name=R2VuZXJhbCBNZXJjaGFuZGlzZQ&catalog_id=489&catalog_name=VHVza3dlYXIgQ29sbGVjdGlvbg

BuckyIsAB****
01-23-2018, 11:59 PM
nah, I usually get bugged by people I might know wanting meth or shine...

Besides, they don't carry TUSKwear....

Turn your Bammer peeps on to this:

https://www.universitysupplystore.com/shop_product_list.asp?catalog_group_id=MQ&catalog_group_name=R2VuZXJhbCBNZXJjaGFuZGlzZQ&catalog_id=489&catalog_name=VHVza3dlYXIgQ29sbGVjdGlvbg

Classy. Rule 2 must be ''I've been a fan since the Shula days what you talm bout boy''

TUSK
01-24-2018, 12:06 AM
Classy. Rule 2 must be ''I've been a fan since the Shula days what you talm bout boy''

That was legit... Nice.

I got brainwashed at a young age... among other things, I saw tha Bahr croak, held the ladder so Curry could throw a brick through his office window, snuck Dubose's sexatery out the back door, and paid Mike Price's room service tab... all before I even got to Shula...

BuckyIsAB****
01-24-2018, 12:09 AM
That was legit... Nice.

I got brainwashed at a young age... among other things, I saw tha Bahr croak, held the ladder so Curry could throw a brick through his office window, snuck Dubose's sexatery out the back door, and paid Mike Price's room service tab... all before I even got to Shula...

ED Hall of Fame post.

Post more. This place needs more humor and not as much bitching and moaning

TUSK
01-24-2018, 12:10 AM
ED Hall of Fame post.

Post more. This place needs more humor and not as much bitching and moaning

I think you may be on an island there, buddy, but I try to lend a lil levity... thanks!

Commercecomet24
01-24-2018, 12:43 AM
That was legit... Nice.

Hahaha! Excellent!

Liverpooldawg
01-24-2018, 08:58 AM

One more time: unless something has changed there is a pretty good contingent of Rebels working at ESPN.

TimberBeast
01-24-2018, 09:52 AM
One more time: unless something has changed there is a pretty good contingent of Rebels working at ESPN.

Exactly, if you think this happens by accident then you aren't paying attention.

ShotgunDawg
01-24-2018, 10:03 AM

So it?s on purpose and a conspiracy at ESPN that the bosses there allow to continue even though it?s unprofessional?

Ari Gold
01-24-2018, 10:04 AM
Exactly, if you think this happens by accident then you aren't paying attention.

Exactly.. Everytime it happens , which is regularly, our PR deptarment should blast their ass on Twitter . Make it public and be done with it.
And also I would have the sec network on blast as well. It just means more right ??

Ari Gold
01-24-2018, 10:07 AM
So it?s on purpose and a conspiracy at ESPN that the bosses there allow to continue even though it?s unprofessional?

Outside of Mississippi and SWAC football fans who even knows the nickname for Mississippi Valley State?
It would have been more believable of a mistake if they had put Black bears on there.

parabrave
01-24-2018, 10:34 AM
That was legit... Nice.

So you were Albert Means Bagman.

Dawg61
01-24-2018, 10:48 AM
There's probably some extensive research done proving occasional errors fuel higher viewership, customer loyalty etc... perhaps now you'll tune in to a game just to see if they make another mistake, perhaps you start a thread and bitch to other bulldogs about the error causing those MSU fans to tune in next game to see if there's another mistake. Basically they dangle a carrot so the bunnies will eat it. Sometimes the carrot is an error done on purpose. It's such a small error that you won't stop watching ESPN cause of it you'll in fact watch more ESPN because of it.

gtowndawg
01-24-2018, 10:49 AM
Might as well own it now and go all out as the Delta Devil Golden Bulldog Bears

Liverpooldawg
01-24-2018, 10:56 AM

No, they are just trolling MSU fans. We are easy to troll and they think it’s funny. Nobody else notices or cares.

DudyDawg
01-24-2018, 11:36 AM
No, they are just trolling MSU fans. We are easy to troll and they think it’s funny. Nobody else notices or cares.

Not sure why people on here care to be honest.

TUSK
01-24-2018, 12:23 PM
So you were Albert Means Bagman.

No, but I allegedly pushed a guy up some stairs in Memphis, once...

Dawgology
01-24-2018, 12:57 PM
At this point the Delta Devils can take credit for that basketball team...

ShotgunDawg
01-24-2018, 12:59 PM

So you think ESPN puts their professionalism & credibility at stake in an effort to troll MSU fans?

A company in Bristol, CT cares enough about trolling us that they do this on purpose?

You really believe that?

Dawg61
01-24-2018, 01:14 PM
So you think ESPN puts their professionalism & credibility at stake in an effort to troll MSU fans?

A company in Bristol, CT cares enough about trolling us that they do this on purpose?

You really believe that?

It's not just us, they **** shit up all the time. They've fired hundreds of employees in the last year alone. They probably outscore stupid graphics shit to some shit hole company for $5 a day.

Liverpooldawg
01-24-2018, 02:26 PM

You really believe that?

As I said, if things haven’t changed there is a large group of Rebels that work in Bristol for ESPN. Nobody else notices or cares so how is that going to hurt their credibility? It’s not hard to put two and two together.

gtowndawg
01-24-2018, 02:53 PM
I once ate at Outback WHILE watching ESPN at the same time over the bar. I'm kicking myself now.

BuckyIsAB****
01-24-2018, 06:43 PM
Might as well own it now and go all out as the Delta Devil Golden Bulldog Bears

Thats actually not bad

jdwhite
01-25-2018, 06:42 AM
Alabama Red Elephants

Think their original name was "Pink Pachyderms".

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
01-25-2018, 09:42 AM
Guys, I've been out of the loop for a few days and haven't watched any State basketball on tv this week. I've gathered from reading the above post that the Dickhead Network mistook us for another MS team. I'm thinking it was MS Valley.

What at exactly happened this time?

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
01-25-2018, 09:45 AM
Nevermind, I've been reading ED on my phone and didn't see the delta devils in small print below our name. F##K those MFer's.....IB needs to jump in someone's ass at the SEC and at ESPN. This is getting/has gotten old.

sandwolf
01-25-2018, 10:19 AM
Not sure why people on here care to be honest.

You and me both.