PDA

View Full Version : Vols DB tells Eddie Smith he should go to MSU

BigEasyDawg
01-23-2018, 10:35 AM
https://247sports.com/college/tennessee/Bolt/Vols-Shaq-Wiggins-tells-recruit-to-go-to-Mississippi-State-114030262

"That?s the greatest CB coach in the NCAA bro @27TBuck if you committed stay with em.....

? Shaquille Wiggins (@ShaqWiggins6) January 21, 2018"

Haha, vols fans are flipping their **** after Wiggins tweeted this. Wiggins should have came to starkville, maybe he regrets it now.

01-23-2018, 10:56 AM
Yep obviously he did not have a good experience at Tennesuck

bulldawg28
01-23-2018, 11:23 AM
https://247sports.com/college/tennessee/Bolt/Vols-Shaq-Wiggins-tells-recruit-to-go-to-Mississippi-State-114030262

"That?s the greatest CB coach in the NCAA bro @27TBuck if you committed stay with em.....

? Shaquille Wiggins (@ShaqWiggins6) January 21, 2018"

Haha, vols fans are flipping their **** after Wiggins tweeted this. Wiggins should have came to starkville, maybe he regrets it now.

Maybe? He rode the pine there and they sucked. We maybe beat Bama and Ole Miss with him

Turfdawg67
01-23-2018, 11:41 AM
Maybe I just don't get 247 and their CB's... according to their site Smith is 44% UT, 33% Bama & 22% TCU. Are we the missing 1%??? Why are we worried about a recruit that barely has us on his radar?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-23-2018, 12:15 PM
Maybe I just don't get 247 and their CB's... according to their site Smith is 44% UT, 33% Bama & 22% TCU. Are we the missing 1%??? Why are we worried about a recruit that barely has us on his radar?

You can't go solely on the CB's. Things are so fluid and it may not be updated.

msstate7
01-23-2018, 12:20 PM
Kind of a weird endorsement considering we have Wiggins? DC now. I will take it for sure though haha

Jack Lambert
01-23-2018, 12:24 PM
If I was a DB and I thought my skills were good enough to get me to the NFL, I think I would want a position coach who played that position in the NFL.

Dallas_Dawg
01-23-2018, 12:25 PM
Maybe? He rode the pine there and they sucked. We maybe beat Bama and Ole Miss with him
If he rode the pine at Tennessee, then no way would he have helped us beat anybody. Cmon mane

BrunswickDawg
01-23-2018, 02:25 PM

Guy started as a Freshman at UGA and was HM All-ACC in '15. He had the talent. I think injuries and an unfamiliar system hurt him. He played the first 4 games for UT and then nothing the rest of the year - that is either injury or doghouse. Knowing Butch, it was a doghouse situation - hence the tweet.

confucius say
01-23-2018, 02:31 PM
Guy started as a Freshman at UGA and was HM All-ACC in '15. He had the talent. I think injuries and an unfamiliar system hurt him. He played the first 4 games for UT and then nothing the rest of the year - that is either injury or doghouse. Knowing Butch, it was a doghouse situation - hence the tweet.

Or incompetent coaching. Butch also sat Alvin kamara for jaylen Hurd.

BrunswickDawg
01-23-2018, 02:37 PM
Or incompetent coaching. Butch also sat Alvin kamara for jaylen Hurd.

I was trying to avoid that since Shoop was there last year. Hopefully it wasn't a Shoop thing. If it was, I bet Wiggins wouldn't have made that tweet, even if he does like TBuck.

Todd4State
01-23-2018, 05:25 PM

Crystal balls are hardly the end all be all. Ole Miss recruiting reporters pick everyone to go to Ole Miss. You could be Joe Moorhead's son and they would crystal ball you to Ole Miss.

bulldawg28
01-23-2018, 05:56 PM

I agree. I wished he would have chosen us last year instead of wasting his time there.