PDA

View Full Version : Australian Open

parabrave
01-21-2018, 01:27 PM
Anyone else watching the Australian Open? If so who do you have winning it outside of the big 3, (Nadal, Djockovitch and Fedrerer)? I think Dimitrov has a good chance. But I'm pulling for big Rocky Top.

Bully13
01-22-2018, 09:49 AM
update? by the way, whose big rocky top? I prefer Federer but Nadal is a beast and has had Federer's # for a while, no?

Bully13
01-22-2018, 09:52 AM
looks like the big guys haven't kicked off yet if I'm reading ESPN right.

parabrave
01-22-2018, 02:24 PM
update? by the way, whose big rocky top? I prefer Federer but Nadal is a beast and has had Federer's # for a while, no?

This guy named Sandgren who played tennis at Tenn, was ranked in the 90's who looks like Al Bundy playing tennis. He is built like a Defensive End. Just beat the #3 player to move to the quarterfinals. Also another non ranked player named Chung from S Korea just beat Djok 3 sets to 0. Might have an unranked guy win it all.

Tbonewannabe
01-23-2018, 10:47 AM
This guy named Sandgren who played tennis at Tenn, was ranked in the 90's who looks like Al Bundy playing tennis. He is built like a Defensive End. Just beat the #3 player to move to the quarterfinals. Also another non ranked player named Chung from S Korea just beat Djok 3 sets to 0. Might have an unranked guy win it all.

It would be nice to have an American win. Hasn't happened for quite a while.

Matty Dispatch
01-24-2018, 07:47 AM
It would be nice to have an American win. Hasn't happened for quite a while.

Yeah, it's been pretty boring with Nadal always winning the French, and Federer, Murray or Joker winning all the rest all the time. Never thought I'd miss Andy Roddick but at least he was in contention at Wimbleton every now and again.