PDA

View Full Version : I used to love some MSU basketball

STATEBALLIN
01-20-2018, 09:57 PM
Seems like yesterday Timmy Bowers, Lawrence Roberts and Winsome Frazier were playing, but at the same time it?s been sooo long ago...Hell I miss Randy Stewart

Coach34
01-20-2018, 10:12 PM
We have 2 NCAA's in the last 13 years- we have struggled a long time

lastmajordog
01-20-2018, 10:36 PM
I miss Wiley Peck.....Chairman of the Boards.....pulled out his shirt every game so he could go to work....

Goldendawg
01-20-2018, 10:52 PM
I miss Wiley Peck.....Chairman of the Boards.....pulled out his shirt every game so he could go to work....

Was a student while Wiley was at State. During a called foul against bama, I threw a rolled up paper cup at a bama player and hit Wiley. Wiley, if you read this board, I've always felt bad about my bad aim!

maroonmania
01-20-2018, 11:59 PM
We have 2 NCAA's in the last 13 years- we have struggled a long time

And during that same time college basketball in general has become MUCH less entertaining to watch. The overall college product plus us sucking for so long has pretty much gotten me totally disinterested altogether. I usually just check the score about halfway through the second half of our game and if we seem to have a chance i'll watch the last 30 minutes if I'm not busy with something else. Back in the day I would watch most every game from start to finish if I had the opportunity.

Commercecomet24
01-21-2018, 12:01 AM

Wiley Peck and Rickey Brown. Great combo!