PDA

View Full Version : Free admission to the basketball game tonight......

Liverpooldawg
01-16-2018, 01:57 PM
Another Riff Raff game in the making?

louisvilledawg
01-16-2018, 01:58 PM
Another Riff Raff game in the making?

We can only hope.

Leeshouldveflanked
01-16-2018, 02:05 PM
Crowd will get what they paid for...

trob115
01-16-2018, 02:12 PM
Roads are really bad up here. I?d be surprised if anyone goes besides students.

starkvegasdawg
01-16-2018, 02:44 PM

And once the sun sets and it gets dark it?ll only get worse. 12 seems to be decent but 82 is a skating rink in places.

trob115
01-16-2018, 03:32 PM
25 is all frozen over too.

MaroonFlounder
01-16-2018, 04:08 PM
They get free tacos and T-shirts as well.

Goldendawg
01-16-2018, 04:35 PM
Question about men's BB game attendance. My 80 year old MSU Mom still gets the Tupelo "Daily Inferno", just another UNM paper in my opinion but she still enjoys print media. They showed attendance of 8100 plus for the game against Auburn. I assume that this is season tickets plus game day sales. Does the BB program make $ as long as a certain # of season tickets are sold even if only a couple of thousand show up for the games?

dickiedawg
01-16-2018, 05:28 PM
The crowd for Auburn wasn?t half bad. No, there weren?t 8,100 butts in seats but it was much better tha. The non conference crowds and Arkansas.

Leeshouldveflanked
01-16-2018, 05:34 PM
I assume it's tickets distributed..

Liverpooldawg
01-16-2018, 05:44 PM

They aren't nearly as bad as they were for that game. It was just folks in walking distance back then for the most part.

Mutt the Hoople
01-16-2018, 06:37 PM
Maybe they can bring in Ken Harvey to punch out something.

RocketDawg
01-16-2018, 07:30 PM
Question about men's BB game attendance. My 80 year old MSU Mom still gets the Tupelo "Daily Inferno", just another UNM paper in my opinion but she still enjoys print media. They showed attendance of 8100 plus for the game against Auburn. I assume that this is season tickets plus game day sales. Does the BB program make $ as long as a certain # of season tickets are sold even if only a couple of thousand show up for the games?

I would think the difference in tickets sold and actual attendance is that those who don't come to the games don't buy concessions. Presumably season ticket holders pay for parking whether they use it or not (like football). I'd still rather they showed actual turnstile count instead of inflating attendance numbers just for optics. They call it "attendance", so it should really be the count of those who attended.

Goldendawg
01-16-2018, 07:55 PM
I would think the difference in tickets sold and actual attendance is that those who don't come to the games don't buy concessions. Presumably season ticket holders pay for parking whether they use it or not (like football). I'd still rather they showed actual turnstile count instead of inflating attendance numbers just for optics. They call it "attendance", so it should really be the count of those who attended.

Yeah, show actual turnstile count. I think they claim tickets sold at the FB games also.