PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy it

MoreCowbell
01-13-2018, 11:07 PM
Enjoy this offseason leading up to the 2018 season, it doesn?t come often. This year, with the team we have coming back, we will be able to talk as much shit as possible. We will be competing for the SEC championship this coming year. We have a loaded team that has a chance to do something no State team has ever done before. I?m sick of talking to my Bama and Auburn friends every year leading up to the season and having to say ?we?ll be decent but we won?t beat Bama, Auburn, or so and so?. This year I get to say ?we?re going to beat your ass? and I?m looking forward to it.

DownwardDawg
01-13-2018, 11:35 PM
Enjoy this offseason leading up to the 2018 season, it doesn?t come often. This year, with the team we have coming back, we will be able to talk as much shit as possible. We will be competing for the SEC championship this coming year. We have a loaded team that has a chance to do something no State team has ever done before. I?m sick of talking to my Bama and Auburn friends every year leading up to the season and having to say ?we?ll be decent but we won?t beat Bama, Auburn, or so and so?. This year I get to say ?we?re going to beat your ass? and I?m looking forward to it.

I get what you’re saying, but I never say that about auburn. I expect to beat them almost every year. I used to say it about LSU but not right now. I do say it every year about Bama. Same thing for 2018. We ain’t beating Bama. Maybe Coach Moorhead will change that mentality.

MoreCowbell
01-14-2018, 01:37 AM
I get what you?re saying, but I never say that about auburn. I expect to beat them almost every year. I used to say it about LSU but not right now. I do say it every year about Bama. Same thing for 2018. We ain?t beating Bama. Maybe Coach Moorhead will change that mentality.

We absolutely have the players to beat Bama if we bring it. Really think Moorhead is going to take us to the next level. It?s a great time to be a bulldog. We will back up that shit talking. Get your popcorn.

msbulldog
01-14-2018, 03:03 AM
I live and work in Louisiana and have really enjoyed being able to say 37-7 every time a LSU fan had something to say about MSU. In 50 years of being a State fan. I have never had this optimistic feeling about the upcoming football season. Thanks to The Good Lord for this before I die. Hail State!

MoreCowbell
01-14-2018, 07:01 AM
I live and work in Louisiana and have really enjoyed being able to say 37-7 every time a LSU fan had something to say about MSU. In 50 years of being a State fan. I have never had this optimistic feeling about the upcoming football season. Thanks to The Good Lord for this before I die. Hail State!

I know what you mean, it?s a great feeling.

RocketDawg
01-14-2018, 09:26 AM
I always think we can beat LSU or Auburn, or anybody else we play. Except Alabama. Maybe Moorhead can get us past that mental block of Dan's. We'll just have to wait and see.

What we need to to is beat LSU and Auburn and the others consistently, with maybe a loss thrown in on some years, but we haven't done that yet.