PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday vs vandy is do or die

msstate7
01-13-2018, 06:10 PM
As far as any postseason aspirations. We are done if we start sec play 1-4. Like everyone, I am pissed, but we need to show up Tuesday

MaroonFlounder
01-13-2018, 06:11 PM
vandy only lost to UK by 5

Correction: 7 pt margin. The score I saw was not quite final yet.

BuckyIsAB****
01-13-2018, 06:11 PM
We already dead. I care as much as they do at this point. Baseball season has officially started

Liverpooldawg
01-13-2018, 06:12 PM
As far as any postseason aspirations. We are done if we start sec play 1-4. Like everyone, I am pissed, but we need to show up Tuesday

We aren't going to the post season.

RougeDawg
01-13-2018, 06:12 PM
ha ha ha. Until I see a game where we look halfway competent for 2 halves, I expect us to lose every single remaining game. Period.

msstate7
01-13-2018, 06:14 PM

Probably not, I certainly would bet against it; but it is very early and we have our rpi in decent spot

MarketingBully
01-13-2018, 06:21 PM
We will beat Vandy. Their a terrible team and only show life when they are at home. If we lose to them, I will join you guys on the this team sucks bandwagon. What I saw today was our best half of basketball all year in the first half followed by a mediocre to poor second half aided by the refs. If we can bottle what we did in the first half, we will be in pretty good shape down the stretch. It’s a long season as Msstate7 says. I think we can still get to 10 wins in the league but we will need to steal a couple on the road. If we lose to this Vandy team in Starkville, that will be beyond bad.

Maroonthirteen
01-13-2018, 06:32 PM

(Insert Morgan freeman. He’s right you know)

Goldendawg
01-13-2018, 06:33 PM
We will beat Vandy. Their a terrible team and only show life when they are at home. If we lose to them, I will join you guys on the this team sucks bandwagon. What I saw today was our best half of basketball all year in the first half followed by a mediocre to poor second half aided by the refs. If we can bottle what we did in the first half, we will be in pretty good shape down the stretch. It’s a long season as Msstate7 says. I think we can still get to 10 wins in the league but we will need to steal a couple on the road. If we lose to this Vandy team in Starkville, that will be beyond bad.

'So, you're saying, there is a chance?"

MaroonFlounder
01-13-2018, 06:47 PM

Be prepared to be disappointed.

TALL DAWG
01-13-2018, 10:43 PM
Be prepared to be disappointed.

Unfortunately, there is no way we win 10 sec games.
I predicted 6-12 and I May have shot to high at 6 wins.
To young and make to many bad decisions on offense.
We will be better next yr.

tcdog70
01-14-2018, 10:35 AM
Yes there is way to start winning. LAMAR will have start playing like the All -Sec freshman he was last year.