PDA

View Full Version : Elijah Staley

ShotgunDawg
10-01-2013, 11:33 PM
Does anyone follow Elijah on Instagram? Apparently, rumors are circulating that his high school career could be over after being dismissed from his high school team.

Not sure though

Coach34
10-01-2013, 11:39 PM
He got pulled from a game- I'd be shocked if he got dismissed from the team. He's a solid kid

ShotgunDawg
10-01-2013, 11:40 PM
He got pulled from a game- I'd be shocked if he got dismissed from the team. He's a solid kid

Not disagreeing, but apparently he said something on twitter tonight though. I'm just trying to confirm or deny

chainedup_Dawg
10-02-2013, 12:14 AM
I follow him on Twitter, haven't seen anything

bluelightstar
10-02-2013, 01:40 AM
Posted on Instagram saying that he wish he had known that'd be his last one. Apparently in reference to the game.

sbcmortgageman
10-02-2013, 04:30 AM

He got dismissed from the team. Unsure of the whole story. I'm sure it'll all come out today.

Coach66
10-02-2013, 05:23 AM
He got dismissed from the team. Unsure of the whole story. I'm sure it'll all come out today.

With him calling out his coaches for play calling on twitter. I follow him on twitter and if I were his parents I would suggest he take a break from social media for a while.

slickdawg
10-02-2013, 07:46 AM
He alluded to taking a break from twitter last week. So I guess this is why. He and his dad were really upset with what the coaches at Wheeler were doing, they apparently went Croom/Woody on their play calling.

CooterDavenport
10-02-2013, 07:46 AM
His mom is defending him on Twitter, as it turns out. https://twitter.com/sharon0121/status/383757601647124480

I hope they work things out and this becomes a lesson learned.

trob115
10-02-2013, 08:14 AM
This could only help our chances of him enrolling early. I hate he is having coaching problems but sometimes you just have a jerk for a head coach. Wouldn't be the first time a star player and his high school coach disagreed over playcalling and the coach not able to let it go.

Dawgface
10-02-2013, 08:24 AM
Not good. I don't care how bad the play calling is if you are a player, you have to conform. I doubt Mullen looks on this as a positive thing.

archdog
10-02-2013, 08:26 AM
I have liked Staley's interviews, hope this story has nothing to it.

FISHDAWG
10-02-2013, 08:37 AM
I say give the guy the benefit of the doubt until we hear his side of the story ... I have seen before first hand that faculty (or cops for that matter) aren't always right ... yeah, he shouldn't have gone public with it but if LSU can play a criminal - Dan can get past this ... besides, I say it's a good lesson learned at another teams expense

SignalToNoise
10-02-2013, 09:05 AM
Everyone knows there are three sides to the story: Staley's side, the coach's side, and the truth.

I'm waiting for everything to come out before I jump to any conclusions.

hacker
10-02-2013, 09:05 AM
I wonder if coachcamp will chime in.

bocfarm
10-02-2013, 09:07 AM
Not good

FISHDAWG
10-02-2013, 09:09 AM
I wonder if coachcamp will chime in.

I'm curious to, but now may not be the appropriate time or place

slickdawg
10-02-2013, 09:19 AM
MOM 1ST ‏@sharon0121 1h

To everyone who is asking about @ES14_ not being on the Wheeler football team, it's true. Coach dismissed Elijah from the team.

ShotgunDawg
10-02-2013, 09:27 AM
MOM 1ST ‏@sharon0121 1h

To everyone who is asking about @ES14_ not being on the Wheeler football team, it's true. Coach dismissed Elijah from the team.

Well, Elijah in the words Bob Barker, "COME ON DOWN!" See you in January in Starkville

CJDAWG85
10-02-2013, 09:42 AM
He also plays basketball for his HS... Doubt he leaves HS early

smootness
10-02-2013, 09:42 AM
Well, Elijah in the words Bob Barker, "COME ON DOWN!" See you in January in Starkville

Why would being kicked off his team make this more likely?

The HS football season ends before the second semester anyway.

ShotgunDawg
10-02-2013, 09:43 AM
He also plays basketball for his HS... Doubt he leaves HS early

I bet he does now. He probably pissed and ready to start over. We'll see

ShotgunDawg
10-02-2013, 09:44 AM
Why would being kicked off his team make this more likely?

The HS football season ends before the second semester anyway.

Because he probably has a chip on shoulder now and wants to get the hell out of there. Not saying its going to happen, but how would you feel if you were in his position. I'd be ready to give some people the middle finger and move on to bigger and better things. Just saying.

msstate7
10-02-2013, 09:46 AM
Because he probably has a chip on shoulder now and wants to get the hell out of there. Not saying its going to happen, but how would you feel if you were in his position. I'd be ready to give some people the middle finger and move on to bigger and better things. Just saying.
Hopefully he doesn't just say the hell with football

C222
10-02-2013, 09:55 AM
I bet he does now. He probably pissed and ready to start over. We'll see

Huh? No, he will play basketball.

SignalToNoise
10-02-2013, 09:57 AM
His dad has been trying to talk him into enrolling early anyway.

Those of you saying "LOL No way bros!" are pretty clueless. I'm not saying it's 100% done deal that he'll be here in January but some of you really have your head in the sand.

War Machine Dawg
10-02-2013, 10:02 AM
I'd be willing to bet a hefty sum that Staley is here for spring. Coachcamp seemed to indicate several weeks ago that there was a very good chance it was going to happen before this shitstorm. I'd say it's well over 50% that he comes early now.

HancockCountyDog
10-02-2013, 10:12 AM

Might just be my opinion, but it might be a good idea for him to remove the chip from his shoulder. He is going to have to deal with tougher things in life than a poor HS coach.

This is an authority issue. Its also an issue where there is a way to address problems with a coach and ways not to address problems with a coach.

This won't be popular here, but it looks like Elijah has some growing up to do.

Dawg61
10-02-2013, 10:28 AM

Can he enroll and help the bball team in January? Wouldn't that be crazy. Kicked off in Sept/Oct to playing SEC basketball 3 months later. He's a 4* talent in bball.

Coach34
10-02-2013, 10:32 AM
Can he enroll and help the bball team in January? Wouldn't that be crazy. Kicked off in Sept/Oct to playing SEC basketball 3 months later. He's a 4* talent in bball.

9 out of 10 players get to college and realize they cant do both. I'll be surprised if he plays basketball. Wilson playing is already doubtful.

msstate7
10-02-2013, 10:34 AM

I'm not positive, but I think you have to start the school year to be eligible.

Coach34
10-02-2013, 10:35 AM
I'm not positive, but I think you have to start the school year to be eligible.

Nope- Stokes at Tenn enrolled at Christmas and then played his Freshman year that winter

maroonmania
10-02-2013, 10:36 AM
Might just be my opinion, but it might be a good idea for him to remove the chip from his shoulder. He is going to have to deal with tougher things in life than a poor HS coach.

This is an authority issue. Its also an issue where there is a way to address problems with a coach and ways not to address problems with a coach.

This won't be popular here, but it looks like Elijah has some growing up to do.

Some definite truth there. Only other 2 players we have had with this situation were with Quay and Nick and goodness knows those 2 have had maturity issues.

Dawg61
10-02-2013, 10:36 AM
9 out of 10 players get to college and realize they cant do both. I'll be surprised of he plays basketball. Wilson playing is already doubtful.

Yes I agree most can't do both and this might be his only year on the court for Ray but if he's going to play basketball this season regardless if I'm him I'm playing against Kentucky on ESPN and not against Podunk HS in GA.

msstate7
10-02-2013, 10:38 AM
Nope- Stokes at Tenn enrolled at Christmas and then played his Freshman year that winter
Cool. I wish he would do that then

cheewgumm
10-02-2013, 10:40 AM
Is he gonna come here and bitch about playcalling with the rest of us?

This is a little troubling.

engie
10-02-2013, 10:44 AM
9 out of 10 players get to college and realize they cant do both. I'll be surprised if he plays basketball. Wilson playing is already doubtful.

While this is true, if he EE'd here, I would almost expect him to play basketball first. Basketball season and fall football do not intersect at all unless there's a really deep tournament run.

If he doesn't play basketball in that first sememster, I agree -- he never will.

Coach34
10-02-2013, 10:47 AM
While this is true, if he EE'd here, I would almost expect him to play basketball first. Basketball season and fall football do not intersect at all unless there's a really deep tournament run.

If he doesn't play basketball in that first sememster, I agree -- he never will.

I agree with that- if he was ever going to play basketball- this Spring would be the best time for him

msstate7
10-02-2013, 10:51 AM
I agree with that- if he was ever going to play basketball- this Spring would be the best time for him
What if he did and was outstanding? Would you want him to concentrate solely on basketball?

When I say outstanding I mean all sec

FISHDAWG
10-02-2013, 10:54 AM
no - we need a QB to compliment Dak and then to carry the torch when he's gone ... and we need to take care of that now

engie
10-02-2013, 10:58 AM
no - we need a QB to compliment Dak and then to carry the torch when he's gone ... and we need to take care of that now

Have you actually been watching our football games beginning to end?

HancockCountyDog
10-02-2013, 11:03 AM

Anyone that has watched Dak so far, has to admit that what we need right now is a solid backup for Dak, not a compliment.

Any QB that we sign will be battling for the backup spot with Damien, not battling with Dak. That is a good thing. Reading through this thread, its a little disappointing in how we have gotten where we are with this potential QB signee.

The poster above is right, as far as I know the guys we have signed that have gotten signed by a team that I can think of is Quay, Nick, and the bears signing the kid from Louisville that is now at Jackson State.

FISHDAWG
10-02-2013, 11:04 AM
don't understand the question - all I'm saying is we need him for football first and to go ahead and make sure that is secured ....what the hell does your question mean ? ... I know Dak and Williams have performed pretty good ... against inferior opponents - or are you trying to maintain your image as a smartass

Dawg61
10-02-2013, 11:05 AM
What if he did and was outstanding? Would you want him to concentrate solely on basketball?

When I say outstanding I mean all sec

If he's All-SEC out the gate I'd want him on the court. The bball team is starving right now. Football is #1 but the bball team is about to die from lack of bodies. That's IF he's All-SEC which ain't no way in hell he is right now. No disrespect to Staley but only NBA lottery picks could join a team and immediately be All-SEC.

C222
10-02-2013, 11:05 AM
Well, I was wrong. Per Paul Jones, Elijah's dad said he is pursuing early graduation.

msstate7
10-02-2013, 11:08 AM
Well, I was wrong. Per Paul Jones, Elijah's dad said he is pursuing early graduation.

Outstanding

quickstrike2
10-02-2013, 11:08 AM
Paul just tweeted,

Paul Jones ‏@PJ247Sports 9m
2014 MSU commit Elijah Staley's father tells Bulldawgs247 that Staley is now pursuing early graduation from high school to be at MSU in Jan.

Thats good for us. Hate his high school career ending like it did.

HancockCountyDog
10-02-2013, 11:10 AM
Outstanding

That is great news, as long as he comes in with his head screwed on straight. It would also be a good thing if his parents also made their social media outlets private.

engie
10-02-2013, 11:14 AM
don't understand the question - all I'm saying is we need him for football first and to go ahead and make sure that is secured ....what the hell does your question mean ? ... I know Dak and Williams have performed pretty good ... against inferior opponents - or are you trying to maintain your image as a smartass

Your original question made it sound like you don't even realize Williams, a true freshman that has looked good, even exists. It was worded badly -- hence my question.

All we "need" is solid depth to compete to be a starter in 2-3 years when Dak leaves.

Political Hack
10-02-2013, 11:15 AM
I'm sure there will be some lessons learned about commenting publicly on locker room issues, but if that's the reason he was dismissed then the coach needs a head exam. There's a million ways to deal with that all of which are better ways to help and educate a tough man about the rights and wrongs of the world. Giving up on him by kicking him off the team when he's never even been suspended before seems like a dumb knee jerk reaction.

Step one: suspend him.
Step two: dismiss him.

Seems like they forgot step one.

HancockCountyDog
10-02-2013, 11:18 AM
All we "need" is solid depth to compete to be a starter in 2-3 years when Dak leaves.

+100000

Anyone that doesn't think Dak will be starter for the next two years is simply fooling themselves. This will be good for Elijah - he needs to be redshirted and have a chance to work on his QB fundamentals that he clearly has not been getting over the last few years.

HancockCountyDog
10-02-2013, 11:20 AM
I'm sure there will be some lessons learned about commenting publicly on locker room issues, but if that's the reason he was dismissed then the coach needs a head exam. There's a million ways to deal with that all of which are better ways to help and educate a tough man about the rights and wrongs of the world. Giving up on him by kicking him off the team when he's never even been suspended before seems like a dumb knee jerk reaction.

This is why social media is just scary. It appears from another article that they tried to work something out:

Wheeler quarterback Elijah Staley has been dismissed from the team after a 38-9 loss to Milton on Friday and the commotion that followed. A disagreement between player and coach occurred after a poor first half from the Wildcats and the 6-foot-6 Mississippi State commit was benched in the second half.

From there things went downhill. Family members of the senior passer took to twitter to criticize the decision to sideline the star and the way in which the dual-threat quarterback was being used in the offense. Amidst the tension, Wheeler head coach Mike Collins was forced to make a decision this week and concluded that it would be detrimental to the team and a distraction to have Staley remain on the roster for the second half of the season. Collins met members of the family this week, but continued criticism thwarted any chance of resolving the issue.

Staley was unable to attend Cobb County touchdown club midseason banquet on Monday to receive his award for offensive player of the week earlier in the season. The quarterback completed 64 of 101 pass attempts for 1,015 yards, 10 touchdowns and five interceptions in his five-game season.

Wheeler opened up 2013 with a 44-14 win over Sprayberry and a 59-10 rout over Pope. Three straight losses to Langston Hughes, Etowah and Friday’s humiliating loss to Milton quickly switched the atmosphere. Staley also stars on the Wildcats basketball team and is committed to play both sports on the collegiate stage next season.

Coaching in the social media days is just extremely difficult.

msstate7
10-02-2013, 11:21 AM

Hopefully this was the first and only incident

DogBanker
10-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Quay Evans never had a fight with his coach and I know this for a fact. You don't think there are other players in this country that are mad about how they are used? If I was Staley, I'd be pissed about the play calling to especially with Vonte Jackson and several other D1 players on the team. The coach always got with Staley at halftime to make adjustments based on what the team was doing. Staley suggested passing more, guess the coach didn't feel the same and wanted to stick with was not working. I, for one, am glad we have a guy with a fire in his belly to win.

HancockCountyDog
10-02-2013, 11:41 AM
I, for one, am glad we have a guy with a fire in his belly to win.

This is the best possible spin we can put on this.

I know I would be making fun of the bears, barners, or tigah's if their commits were getting kicked off their team for arguing with their head coach. This is not a good thing, its not fatal, but its not a good thing. coaches are stubborn (Hello Tyler Russell and Dan), if you think that simply arguing with the head coach is a good thing and that it shows fire in his belly, in high school I think you are setting up for disappointment.

smootness
10-02-2013, 11:46 AM
Those of you saying "LOL No way bros!" are pretty clueless. I'm not saying it's 100% done deal that he'll be here in January but some of you really have your head in the sand.

For the record, I'm not at all saying this. I don't know what he's going to do; my only point was that him not playing the rest of his football season doesn't make enrolling early any easier for him.

I'm not sure how that opinion would be 'having your head in the sand' anyway.

ShotgunDawg
10-02-2013, 11:47 AM
Apparently, Elijah wanted more control over the offense and the ability to audible check-downs, and that was the disagreement.

Frankly, I am excited that we have a QB coming in that understands the game well enough to do this. Peyton Manning got in trouble for doing the same thing in high school.

HancockCountyDog
10-02-2013, 11:52 AM
Apparently, Elijah wanted more control over the offense and the ability to audible check-downs, and that was the disagreement.

Frankly, I am excited that we have a QB coming in that understands the game well enough to do this. Peyton Manning got in trouble for doing the same thing in high school.

Yeah, but its interesting how his parents handled it - He took Peyton to the coach's house to apologize.

Staley's parents went to twitter and message board to bash the hell out of the coach.

Im not saying what Peyton's parents did was the right thing, but it seems like it has worked out for Peyton.

smootness
10-02-2013, 11:53 AM

I agree with you here, but I also agree with Hancock that this can't continue if he comes here.

I like that he wants to win and is passionate, but as the leader of a team you have to know when to say something and how to say it. No offense to coachcamp, but the family also needs to stay out of it publicly. The last thing any team needs is for their team leader and family members to publicly question the coaching.

bluelightstar
10-02-2013, 11:55 AM
I agree with you here, but I also agree with Hancock that this can't continue if he comes here.

I like that he wants to win and is passionate, but as the leader of a team you have to know when to say something and how to say it. No offense to coachcamp, but the family also needs to stay out of it publicly. The last thing any team needs is for their team leader and family members to publicly question the coaching.

Sounds a lot like Kodi Augustus to me. Hopefully, no such thing happens here.

coachcamp
10-02-2013, 01:19 PM
@smotness you guys should not have. opinions until you know the story! If you want, me and u can speak on the phone. That way, you can inform the others on this blog.

Dawg61
10-02-2013, 01:29 PM
@smotness you guys should not have. opinions until you know the story! If you want, me and u can speak on the phone. That way, you can inform the others on this blog.

There will be idiot fans everywhere. MSU has plenty. My advice is to pay zero attention to them. If Elijah can be enrolled at MSU in December he can be playing basketball for MSU IN JANUARY! That is AWESOME!! Forget about the stupid high school drama and look at the opportunity that your son has RIGHT NOW. Get him enrolled at MSU ASAP. Jarnell Stokes did this same exact thing two years ago for Tennessee. I am very excited to watch Elijah at MSU starting in January.

smootness
10-02-2013, 01:36 PM

Fair enough, I certainly don't know the whole story. I personally don't feel I need to know everything to believe what I posted; it was just a general statement that seems to apply here.

I won't comment further on it out of fairness to you guys, and I certainly don't mean anything against you or your family personally. I don't know you guys and won't pretend to, and I remain just as excited as I ever have been that Elijah will be in Starkville next year.

coachcamp
10-02-2013, 01:39 PM
@dawg61 I try to keep it real with everyone. Elijah has been to talk to that Coach plenty of times in the last 2 years. He basically tells Eli to get out his office.. he does the samething with me and im the 8th grade coach.

coachcamp
10-02-2013, 01:45 PM
He has no relationship with none of his players.. Its all about Coach.. Weve even tried to talk to him about getting a qb coach that I WOULD PAY FOR.. He said no. Elijah is only allowed to change the pass protection. No Audibles.. Hell, he cant even change the snap count.
Bottom line is, thats no way to handle a player for 1 incident.

coachcamp
10-02-2013, 01:53 PM
@smotness.. Im not mad. Me and my wife tweet so the coach will see it because he wont talk until its to late. Like now we have met 3 times.. smh.. to late now.

Dawg61
10-02-2013, 01:57 PM
He has no relationship with none of his players.. Its all about Coach.. Weve even tried to talk to him about getting a qb coach that I WOULD PAY FOR.. He said no. Elijah is only allowed to change the pass protection. No Audibles.. Hell, he cant even change the snap count.
Bottom line is, thats no way to handle a player for 1 incident.

If Elijah stays through the spring at Wheeler what are the chances he plays both basketball and football for MSU? With these new events he can be enrolled and playing basketball in January when that coach is still trying to explain why he kicked off the two-sport star that's currently playing basketball on ESPN vs Kentucky and John Calipari. Forget about the Wheeler coach and try to see the new opportunity that just became available for Eli. That's my advice.

HancockCountyDog
10-02-2013, 02:02 PM
My recommendation to coach is go media silent and try to learn from this.

Im sure the coach is a dickhead, most of them are, but after all of the stuff I have read on twitter that Im assuming was posted by your wife, it probably made it impossible for the coach to do anything else. Personally I dont think kids should pay for the sins of the parents, but this world of social media is causing like this to happen.

My only concern is what happens when Elijah sits for the next two years? Some players can't sit on the bench for two years, happily. Hopefully Elijah will welcome it, but its something he needs to be ready for. Best of luck to y'all, this has to be a difficult time.

coachcamp
10-02-2013, 02:05 PM
Its a 99% chance that he enrolls early now. If Coach Mullen still wnts him. We are talkin with him today to see whats up.

coachcamp
10-02-2013, 02:13 PM
@Hancock.. me and my wife speak freely. The sameway Ive seen u do on this public blog..

smootness
10-02-2013, 02:17 PM
Coach, obviously I hope Mullen still wants him, I certainly do.

Assuming he does enroll early, will playing basketball immediately during the spring semester be an option? I'm sure he would be getting acclimated to football during that time as well, but he could obviously help us now in basketball and I believe he would still have 5 to play 4 for football.

coachcamp
10-02-2013, 02:22 PM
@smotness.. for sure..

HancockCountyDog
10-02-2013, 02:25 PM
@Hancock.. me and my wife speak freely. The sameway Ive seen u do on this public blog..

Coach - I grew up around kids that had vocal parents who ended up playing college ball - and if there had been the internet back in the day, who knows what would of happened.

The problem with the internet is that its goes on forever. You can never take it back, and something should just not be put out there.

THere is going to come a time that Elijah will be unhappy with his playing time or playcalling at MSU - it will happen. He won't see the field for the next two seasons. There will be a time that he, you and your wife will be frustrated. Taking to the internet to complain simply isn't the right option. At the end of the day, I have a feeling if nothing had ever been posted, and your son had apologized, he might have made it back to the team, maybe not, maybe the coach is that big of a dickhead. Sounds like he is.

If I have a kid that is playing HS or college sports, the last thing I would do is go on a public message board, twitter or facebook and bash the hell out of the coach. It serves no purpose but to inflame the situation. I hope everyone learns from this and can move on.

ShotgunDawg
10-02-2013, 02:33 PM
Coach - I grew up around kids that had vocal parents who ended up playing college ball - and if there had been the internet back in the day, who knows what would of happened.

The problem with the internet is that its goes on forever. You can never take it back, and something should just not be put out there.

THere is going to come a time that Elijah will be unhappy with his playing time or playcalling at MSU - it will happen. He won't see the field for the next two seasons. There will be a time that he, you and your wife will be frustrated. Taking to the internet to complain simply isn't the right option. At the end of the day, I have a feeling if nothing had ever been posted, and your son had apologized, he might have made it back to the team, maybe not, maybe the coach is that big of a dickhead. Sounds like he is.

If I have a kid that is playing HS or college sports, the last thing I would do is go on a public message board, twitter or facebook and bash the hell out of the coach. It serves no purpose but to inflame the situation. I hope everyone learns from this and can move on.

Hancock, I agree with what your saying, but we should just stay out of this and let Mullen handle this stuff. Its really not our place. That being said, I am extremely excited about Elijah and look forward to having a young QB on campus that understands football and wants the game to placed on his shoulders. He is obviously a great competitor, but just needs to channel that the right way. Mullen will get the best out of him.

Coach34
10-02-2013, 02:33 PM
people do different things different ways- that's the bottom line.

Hopefully Elijah enrolls early, joins the bball team, starts working out, and has a good Spring during football. It may end up being something that turns into a real positive for him and his college career

FlabLoser
10-02-2013, 02:36 PM
Bring on Staley! Wonder what number he wants to wear.

maroonmania
10-02-2013, 02:36 PM
Its a 99% chance that he enrolls early now. If Coach Mullen still wnts him. We are talkin with him today to see whats up.

Everything indicates that Elijah is the #1 QB on our recruiting board so I don't think there would be any question that he's still very much wanted.

Dawg61
10-02-2013, 02:40 PM
people do different things different ways- that's the bottom line.

Hopefully Elijah enrolls early, joins the bball team, starts working out, and has a good Spring during football. It may end up being something that turns into a real positive for him and his college career

Eli will get a 6 month head start with the S&C coach plus most likely see the floor vs SEC competition in basketball AND start developing and learning the QB position from the man that taught Tim Tebow, Chris Leak, Cam Newton and Alex Smith. Elijah Staley today is in a much more favorable position for development over where he was just one week ago. It's funny how things that don't seem to be positive end up being exactly just that. A positive.

coachcamp
10-02-2013, 02:41 PM
Im not here to debate with you about what we did.You really dnt knw the situation so its best if you just be quiet Hancock.. If you care to know what happened, you to can contact me. Mr HanCock.

hacker
10-02-2013, 03:03 PM

Thanks for this. I hate how Hancock is trying to give advice. Seems quite inappropriate.

hacker
10-02-2013, 03:04 PM
Hancock, I agree with what your saying, but we should just stay out of this and let Mullen handle this stuff. Its really not our place.

This.

FlabLoser
10-02-2013, 03:18 PM
Guys, enough with the criticism. I am certain none of you out there besides coachcamp has son that is a D1 quality high school senior QB, so I'm not sure you can relate. Let's drop this.

Coach34
10-02-2013, 03:31 PM
Im not here to debate with you about what we did.You really dnt knw the situation so its best if you just be quiet Hancock.. If you care to know what happened, you to can contact me. Mr HanCock.

Mr. Hancock is a booster and will not contact you directly at all