PDA

View Full Version : If I see one more sidewalk 400lb. Tide fan

TrapGame
01-11-2018, 11:03 AM
I'm gonna lose it!

Working in the healthcare field I see a ton of people everyday. Since Monday the MS born Tide fans have come out in force. They can't spell Tuscaloosa or find it on a map of Alabama. There are more letters in the word Tuscaloosa than teeth in their mouth. Evidently Roll tide is what they scream before assaulting the buffet at Golden Corral. And double wide not only refers to their living accommodations.

ScoobaDawg
01-11-2018, 11:07 AM
Should we really be bitching about fat fans?

TrapGame
01-11-2018, 11:12 AM
Should we really be bitching about fat fans?

When they are draped in Crimson? Yes.

Walk a mile in my shoes Scoob.

shoeless joe
01-11-2018, 11:28 AM
You must work in lowndes county

TrapGame
01-11-2018, 11:38 AM
You must work in lowndes county

Nope, Rankin. I've never seen the amount of Crimson in Rankin like this before. I think some are the sidewalk ole miss fans that jumped off the bandwagon.

shoeless joe
01-11-2018, 11:50 AM
Nope, Rankin. I've never seen the amount of Crimson in Rankin like this before. I think some are the sidewalk ole miss fans that jumped off the bandwagon.

I could see the pearl and mclaurin areas being ripe with tide fans...

gtowndawg
01-11-2018, 11:55 AM
I'll complain about sidewalk fans. I had a plumber come to my house yesterday, he was, well, interesting lets say. He made a point to tell me he just found a stray dog and named him Bama. You know, because "bama" is his favorite team. I can say with a high degree of certainty this gentleman did not attend Alabama, and probably could not point out Tuscaloosa on a map. In fact, if "Bama" lost I can tell you this dogs name would have been Georgia because naturally Georgia would have then been his favorite team.

Liverpooldawg
01-11-2018, 12:11 PM
When they are draped in Crimson? Yes.

Walk a mile in my shoes Scoob.

Lowndes, Monroe, Itawamba, and Tishamingo counties are full of them. I’m sure the border counties going south are just as bad. When I was a kid about half of them or more would have been Rebels. Since the Rebs don’t win much since Vaught left.......Row Tahde!

parabrave
01-11-2018, 12:19 PM
Lowndes, Monroe, Itawamba, and Tishamingo counties are full of them. I’m sure the border counties going south are just as bad. When I was a kid about half of them or more would have been Rebels. Since the Rebs don’t win much since Vaught left.......Row Tahde!

add in Jackson and George. On the west side you have LSU country in Hancock and Pearl River.

TUSK
01-11-2018, 12:28 PM
Should we really be bitching about fat fans or trailerhouses?

FIFY

notsofarawaydawg
01-11-2018, 04:50 PM

Yep, definitely all the border counties have those type of Bama fans. Sickening !!

Dawgface
01-11-2018, 05:08 PM
Add Lauderdale county to the list.

Goldendawg
01-11-2018, 06:08 PM

Tishomingo Co. is the worse! A Dawg friend of mine said that the Ms. Legislature should pass a bill that the value of your bama decals and flags on your Ms. tagged vehicle could not exceed the value of said vehicle. Most have been no further east in bama than Red Bay. More of them than true State and UNM fans combined. Hail State!

RocketDawg
01-11-2018, 07:29 PM
You should live here after that comeback win. I don't think there are any new sidewalk fans because everybody already was, but they sure are living high on the win. You'd they had actually been on the field themselves.

BulldogBear
01-12-2018, 01:03 PM
add in Jackson and George. On the west side you have LSU country in Hancock and Pearl River.

And Adams where I grew up. It's ridiculous. They outnumber MSU, USM, TCUN, and all our HBCUs combined 10 to 1. And I promise not 1 in 30 of them attended a class at LSU. And not 1 in 20 have been to an LSU game or even set foot on campus.

Bodawg
01-12-2018, 01:25 PM
Lets not be to harsh on them. Everyone wants some sort of self worth. To be associated with a winner. This is probably as good as it will get for most of them.

Goldendawg
01-12-2018, 02:23 PM
Takes guts, love, $, and true devotion to be a true fan, like a MSU fan. Anyone, even with little or no knowledge of a program can be a sidewalk fan. I have more respect for my friends and family that are true (but semi-normal) UNM fans than all these Ms. "bama fans" in the border county where I live. See a State fan in a State t-shirt, he went to State, a UNM so dressed went there. See these Tishomingo and Itawamba "bama fans" in bama gear, they went to the Fulton or Iuka Walmart. More bama gear for sale there than MSU and UNM combined.