PDA

View Full Version : Lamar Peters

Barkman Turner Overdrive
01-10-2018, 08:40 PM
Should not be on scholarship after this semester ends.

Tbonewannabe
01-10-2018, 10:07 PM

Does anyone have a clue what is going on with him? He seemed like he was about to take a big step forward in the summer and now is worse than he was as a freshman.

whosyourdawgy
01-10-2018, 10:09 PM
Yes he does. Don’t be foolish. He just has to get right man. The kid ha talent. We’ve seen it. He still has it. I don’t want to give up on him. I want Him to work thru it and be the player he was becoming

DogsofAnarchy
01-10-2018, 10:11 PM
There are a lot of personalities on this team. It is going to take a while to build it. Coach Howland has not had time. Instead of complaining and belly aching with a WIN now or else mentality, just support the team. That’s what they need. Coach will get this turned around. He is the best recruiter we have ever had.

Coach34
01-10-2018, 10:17 PM
Nick W- 7 points, 1 rebound
Tyson Carter- 2 points and nothing
Peters- 3 points and 1 assist
E. Wright- 5 points 4 boards

Why are we singling Peters out? Nothing but garbage play out of our Guards tonight. They were overmatched

Homedawg
01-10-2018, 10:18 PM

Oh he won't. He will be in the nba****************************

CJDAWG85
01-10-2018, 10:20 PM
I think Peters and Lil Spoon are the 2 most talented players on the team. They just need to stop forcing it.

cheewgumm
01-10-2018, 10:21 PM
Peters is not the problem. It?s easy to pick him out and he could play better, but all of them could.

No reason to pick on him.

Leeshouldveflanked
01-10-2018, 10:24 PM
I haven't figured out why we start Carter... I don't think he would break into the lineup for a SWAC school...

MetEdDawg
01-10-2018, 10:26 PM
Peters had 4 turnovers and 3 points in 25 minutes. That plain sucks.

Sure everyone can improve, but our returning starting PG that was projected as a draft pick by multiple people is averaging just over 7 points a game. He needs to learn how to hit a shot once in a while. 1-6 from the floor tonight. And thats not an anomaly. He’s been pretty bad from the floor virtually every game.

Coach34
01-10-2018, 10:36 PM
Peters had 4 turnovers and 3 points in 25 minutes. That plain sucks.

Sure everyone can improve, but our returning starting PG that was projected as a draft pick by multiple people is averaging just over 7 points a game. He needs to learn how to hit a shot once in a while. 1-6 from the floor tonight. And thats not an anomaly. He’s been pretty bad from the floor virtually every game.

this was his worst game as far as turnovers- again when you look at all the guards- its hard to single him out

whosyourdawgy
01-10-2018, 10:46 PM
All of our guards sucked tonight. Carter was invisible. Nick was outplayed Q tried, couldn’t get a single call, and hit outside shots tonight. We know what Lamar did tonight. Those 4 have to lead us. We will go as far as they can take us. If they don’t step up and get out of their funk we are in for a long rest of the season. If they step up and get it figured out we still have a lot of season left. 13-3. It’s one road game vs a pretty damn good UF team. Roof isn’t caving in just yet but it’s cracking like a mofo

Reunion Dog
01-10-2018, 10:55 PM
one of best recruiters? ha... what a joke... team has no talent.... and sure as hell isn't getting any coaching.... WAKE UP FOLKS! You people who wanted Stansbury gone... can suck it.... His team now would kick our asses....

Coach34
01-10-2018, 11:00 PM
one of best recruiters? ha... what a joke... team has no talent.... and sure as hell isn't getting any coaching.... WAKE UP FOLKS! You people who wanted Stansbury gone... can suck it.... His team now would kick our asses....

lol- you tell that mean ocean Todd!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur1PNc3OTn0

Reunion Dog
01-10-2018, 11:10 PM
touche.... but everything i said is correct... that's whats sad....

MetEdDawg
01-10-2018, 11:21 PM
this was his worst game as far as turnovers- again when you look at all the guards- its hard to single him out

I hold Peters to a different standard. He’s the one that has the experience and has been here before. He’s gotten the big minutes and played on the road in conference. He should be the leader of this team and he’s fallen extremely short of that.

Like I said they all can improve. But Peters has gotten worse, had his suspension, and can’t really do much of anything to help this team and that’s killing us.

I_Spy
01-10-2018, 11:22 PM
I think our guys are good just no chemistry or consistent success because young team that gets younger players so we don’t grow. The new volleyball coach has a successful plan or what I think this team needs. With this team work and perfecting the little things, learning is most essential not so much the talent level.

I_Spy
01-10-2018, 11:31 PM
Her direction or leadership into our players is what I mean. Even the middle is great!