PDA

View Full Version : Finebaum Claims He's Not a Bama Fan, BUT...........................

Indndawg
01-09-2018, 03:31 PM
he's breathlessly orgasmic over the Tide victory...yes more than usual.

Commercecomet24
01-09-2018, 03:39 PM
He's not a bama fan, hahahahahahahaha! The most ridiculous thing i've heard, even coming from him!

DawgNamedScuba
01-09-2018, 03:40 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/uXVEhtcVDD7q0/giphy.gif

MaroonFlounder
01-09-2018, 10:07 PM
And Neal McCready is not a TCUN fan****

Liverpooldawg
01-09-2018, 10:15 PM
Finebaum isn't really a fan of anybody except himself. He has made a career out of stirrring up whoever is easily stirred up. He is good at it.

PassInterference
01-09-2018, 10:33 PM
This national championship was one hell of a football game. And Bama won it by punting their game plan and putting in a little-experienced true freshman QB. That just doesn?t happen. Oh and then they also put in several other true freshmen for more spark.

Love Bama or hate them, what they did was just amazing.

TUSK
01-09-2018, 10:47 PM
Finebaum isn't really a fan of anybody except himself. He has made a career out of stirrring up whoever is easily stirred up. He is good at it.

This is correct.

BuckyIsAB****
01-09-2018, 10:49 PM
This is correct.

TUSK, what do Bama fans do in the offseason?

I mean do you guys care about basketball, baseball?

TUSK
01-09-2018, 11:02 PM
TUSK, what do Bama fans do in the offseason?

I mean do you guys care about basketball, baseball?

When I was much younger (like 30 years ago), Bammer basketball was kind of a big deal (comparably speaking)... Wimp and the Plaid Palace... then he had to go smacking hos at work...

Baseball was pretty decent under Wells, but never really became a "bid deal", IMO...

But I'd say most of you cats prolly have accurate estimation of how much we "care" about the non-football sports... Gymnastics and softball are pretty good!

SailingDawg
01-10-2018, 01:09 PM
He came from a talk show about Alabama football, so what is to be expected from him?

starkvegasdawg
01-10-2018, 01:30 PM

Pawwwwwl saying he isn?t a Bama fan is like Hugh saying he doesn?t like hookers.

BrunswickDawg
01-10-2018, 01:59 PM
When I was much younger (like 30 years ago), Bammer basketball was kind of a big deal (comparably speaking)... Wimp and the Plaid Palace... then he had to go smacking hos at work...

Baseball was pretty decent under Wells, but never really became a "bid deal", IMO...

But I'd say most of you cats prolly have accurate estimation of how much we "care" about the non-football sports... Gymnastics and softball are pretty good!

Swimming is a pretty big deal there too.

PMDawg
01-10-2018, 02:02 PM
How are yall so easily trolled? The guy couldn't care less about Alabama, Auburn, or "Team X". He says outrageous things or acts outrageously to make people mad and respond to him, thus keeping him relevant (better known as trolling). He has made a long career and millions of dollars off of this. He may be THE original troll. Think about this - the man has made a career out of getting people worked up about stuff. He's really good at it (as evidenced by some of the responses ITT.

Here's another secret - Danny Kannell wants to be the "Paul Finebaum of the ACC".

Dawgbite
01-10-2018, 02:09 PM
I don't think that its so much that Paul is a Bama fan, he just knows what moves the ratings needle. There is no one more passionate, crazy, or psycho than the fringe Bama football fans and he plays to this for viewership. The crazy Bama fringe has made him what he is today and her stirs the pot as often as needed to remain relevant. Don't forget, Paul is a Tenn. grad but a relatively sane fan base doesn't make for good drive time entertainment.

Bothrops
01-10-2018, 04:45 PM

He would give it up to Nick Saban in a heartbeat. That's what this is about. I think Finebalm is a homosexual anyway.

RocketDawg
01-10-2018, 05:23 PM
This national championship was one hell of a football game. And Bama won it by punting their game plan and putting in a little-experienced true freshman QB. That just doesn?t happen. Oh and then they also put in several other true freshmen for more spark.

Love Bama or hate them, what they did was just amazing.

I think Georgia was surprised by the new QB coming in and never really got used to the difference, plus their defense ran out of gas from about the start of the 4th quarter on. On the OT touchdown the receiver didn't have anybody within 10 yards.

Alabama fans I know think he'll be the starter next year. They've already thrown Hurts away. Not sure what Saban thinks.

msbulldog
01-10-2018, 07:02 PM
Pawwwwwl saying he isn?t a Bama fan is like Hugh saying he doesn?t like hookers.

+1