PDA

View Full Version : the stupidest move Kirby-made

tcdog70
01-09-2018, 12:38 PM
Last Night the ball game is on the line. What does Kirby do? he runs a freshman Running back out on the field and leaves Sony and Chubb on the sideline holding their helmets? WTF?

Cooterpoot
01-09-2018, 12:49 PM
I'd take Swift and Michel over Chubb any day. Chubb just never has been the same since his injury. Chubb avg. 1.4 per carry. Michel was the guy last night and Smart's 4th qtr just wasn't good. Saban went with Tua and Smart stuck with Chubb.

Jack Lambert
01-09-2018, 12:52 PM
I'd take Swift and Michel over Chubb any day. Chubb just never has been the same since his injury. Chubb avg. 1.4 per carry. Michel was the guy last night and Smart's 4th qtr just wasn't good. Saban went with Tua and Smart stuck with Chubb.

Depends on who they are playing. Last night absolutely I leave Michel and SWift. Seems like Michel was the only one who could do anything. "That's what it seemed like" not necessarily true. Sometime guys get yards when you think your defense held him pretty good.

Cooterpoot
01-09-2018, 12:57 PM
Michel averaged 7 per carry. I'd feed him if I'm going to refuse to throw it. Maybe Chubb is less likely to fumble (haven't checked stats) and Michel dropped it last week vs OK. Who knows, but it didn't help GA. Once Tua came in, GA couldn't just sit on it. Bama took momentum and GA refused to even attempt to answer. They surrendered in that 4th qtr.

Commercecomet24
01-09-2018, 01:12 PM
Michel averaged 7 per carry. I'd feed him if I'm going to refuse to throw it. Maybe Chubb is less likely to fumble (haven't checked stats) and Michel dropped it last week vs OK. Who knows, but it didn't help GA. Once Tua came in, GA couldn't just sit on it. Bama took momentum and GA refused to even attempt to answer. They surrendered in that 4th qtr.

Yep Kirby mullened it away.

MaroonState
01-09-2018, 03:04 PM
Last Night the ball game is on the line. What does Kirby do? he runs a freshman Running back out on the field and leaves Sony and Chubb on the sideline holding their helmets? WTF?

More stupid than running two “wildcat” plays in the 4th quarter from inside your own 20?

Irondawg
01-09-2018, 04:07 PM
Or not giving safety help to the cb they had picked on all night at the end