PDA

View Full Version : Bulldog club seeking fan input on the Dude

chainedup_Dawg
10-01-2013, 05:59 PM
http://m.hailstate.com/mobile/ViewArticle.dbml?atclid=209273615&DB_MENU_ID=&SPSID=&SPID=&DB_OEM_ID=16800

First time posting a link so sorry if it doesn't work. Was on the Hail state.com site

gravedigger
10-01-2013, 07:05 PM
It is sac religious. Not one grain of dirt or blade of grass should be fake at a agriculture school.

chainedup_Dawg
10-01-2013, 07:13 PM
Oh I'm right there with you, except for foul territory anyway. But the fake dirt shit has got to go. However, this is more about planning of the renovations. Like removing the bleachers and extending chairbacks down the foul lines (my preference) is along the lines of what they are looking for with this

Homedawg
10-01-2013, 07:42 PM
Well the good news is half the people on this board can't respond- it says season ticket holders and bulldog club members. For all you cheap bastards that aren't either, well there is no excuse- but the good news is there is a message board you can bitch to somewhere.

preachermatt83
10-01-2013, 07:57 PM
It is sac religious. Not one grain of dirt or blade of grass should be fake at a agriculture school.

^^^ THIS

engie
10-01-2013, 08:07 PM
Gotta check my schedule to be sure it's all clear and will most likely be seeing everyone in Jackson...

Never been involved with one of these things before. No idea what to expect...

ETA: There's ALREADY another thread to bitch about what's being done to the infield. This thread has basically nothing to do with that.