PDA

View Full Version : Anyone think Saban gonna retire.

parabrave
01-09-2018, 02:07 AM
I have never seen him act like this after he has won a Natty. Dam he was actually smiling and having a good time.

Commercecomet24
01-09-2018, 02:10 AM
I wish but I doubt it

Token Bammer
01-09-2018, 02:39 AM
Saban is shooting for at least seven titles, which would put him alone at the top.

TXDawg
01-09-2018, 08:42 AM
He's gonna get at least one more before he hangs it up.

Dawgface
01-09-2018, 08:55 AM
Agree....one more. At least.

Liverpooldawg
01-09-2018, 09:12 AM
I have never seen him act like this after he has won a Natty. Dam he was actually smiling and having a good time.

He is going to get at least one more natty to pass the Bear before he goes.

Leeshouldveflanked
01-09-2018, 09:29 AM
Nope after last night he looked like he was ready to sign up for 10 more years....

Jack Lambert
01-09-2018, 09:31 AM
Nope after last night he looked like he was ready to sign up for 10 more years....

His home life must suck and his wife a bitch.

bulldawg28
01-09-2018, 09:33 AM
I don't think he has a number in mind of titles. He'll quit when he has had his fill

Leeshouldveflanked
01-09-2018, 09:46 AM
His home life must suck and his wife a bitch.

What % of married men is this true?

Jack Lambert
01-09-2018, 10:06 AM
What % of married men is this true?

I didn't look at it like that. Thanks for setting me straight.

TrapGame
01-09-2018, 10:10 AM
I don't think Saban is going anywhere. He's there like Joe Pa at Penn St. He'll be 80 throwing headphones at OCs.

AusTexDawg
01-09-2018, 10:46 AM
The only other time I can recall seeing him not look constipated is that video of him dancing with his wife. I think it was after his call-in show a few years back.

he took a risk playing the freshman qb and it paid off
his team won the championship, even going through the injuries that would have crippled most teams
he probably takes some measure of pride in the way Kirby put together this run and took UGA to the next level
unlike last year, he'll allow himself to take that one day of vacation***

I don't think he has a number in mind of titles. He'll quit when he has had his fill
^I think this is the most likely outcome, unfortunately. He's probably like a shark - if he stops swimming, he'll die

parabrave
01-09-2018, 12:05 PM
The only other time I can recall seeing him not look constipated is that video of him dancing with his wife. I think it was after his call-in show a few years back.

he took a risk playing the freshman qb and it paid off
his team won the championship, even going through the injuries that would have crippled most teams
he probably takes some measure of pride in the way Kirby put together this run and took UGA to the next level
unlike last year, he'll allow himself to take that one day of vacation***

^I think this is the most likely outcome, unfortunately. He's probably like a shark - if he stops swimming, he'll die

Or like a bear