ShotgunDawg
01-09-2018, 01:53 AM
Good. I was worried that Bama’s talent level was running dry

Cary Hudson's little bro
01-09-2018, 09:18 AM
AND NO SCOTT LASHLEY

Jack Lambert
01-09-2018, 09:23 AM
I think there will be some hurt feelings on that team coming back.

Liverpooldawg
01-09-2018, 09:31 AM
I think there will be some hurt feelings on that team coming back.

Jack they won a national title because of the move they made at QB. If it hadn’t worked or if they had been playing Central Florida in the Peach Bowl you might have had a point. As it is there future looks even brighter than it usually does. Oh joy.

Jack Lambert
01-09-2018, 09:33 AM
Jack they won a national title because of the move they made at QB. If it hadn’t worked or if they had been playing Central Florida in the Peach Bowl you might have had a point. As it is there future looks even brighter than it usually does. Oh joy.

They go to NC like I go to Kroger. There will be hurt feelings in the locker room. They pull him when they were only 10 points down. Don't think Hurt and his buddies on that team were happy about that. You don't think Bama could come back from 10 points with Hurt?

Liverpooldawg
01-09-2018, 09:38 AM
They go to NC like I go to Kroger. There will be hurt feelings in the locker room. They pull him when they were only 10 points down. Don't think Hurt and his buddies on that team were happy about that. You don't think Bama could come back from 10 points with Hurt?

Last night? Nope.

Jack Lambert
01-09-2018, 09:43 AM
Last night? Nope.

Maybe not last night but maybe this morning or going forward when the hype is gone. I don't know what is going on in the locker room but don't be surprise if you start to hear rumors in the spring of guys not being happy. Bama is pretty good at keeping stuff quiet. They got the media rapped around Sabans dick.

Then you could be right. None of the upper class men who got pulled and their buddies might not give a shit.