PDA

View Full Version : Tua = 2019 heisman

msstate7
01-09-2018, 12:11 AM
Book it. Bama will roll the sec next season.

Coach34
01-09-2018, 12:13 AM
hyperbole at its finest

BrunswickDawg
01-09-2018, 12:23 AM
hyperbole at its finest
Ranks right up there with calling for Hurts to transfer to State.

dawgday166
01-09-2018, 12:33 AM
Doubt he wins Heisman, although he may come close. But I ain't seeing any drop off next year and I don't see us beating Bama in TTown regardless.

Quaoarsking
01-09-2018, 12:33 AM
No, Keytaon Thompson wins the Heisman in 2019. He clinches it by outdueling Tua in an epic game in Starkville.

msstate7
01-09-2018, 12:34 AM
No, Keytaon Thompson wins the Heisman in 2019. He clinches it by outdueling Tua in an epic game in Starkville.

Hah, I am dumb... mean tua wins it in 2018

Quaoarsking
01-09-2018, 12:35 AM
Hah, I am dumb... mean tua wins it in 2018

No, Nick Fitzgerald wins it in 2018 (duh)

ShotgunDawg
01-09-2018, 12:38 AM
Im gonna throw up if Tau wins the Heisman.

He?s better than Hurts he pushes the ball and isn?t that good IMO.

He?s Lamar Jackson with less arm strength and a bad arm action.

If they have to give a Bama player the Heisman, give it to a LB, DL, or OL. Those are the guys that make them elite.

Tau will never start a game in the NFL and, due to the talent around him, it?s impossible to call him the MVP.

Hell his 2nd TD was thrown to the guy that didn?t catch it.

msstate7
01-09-2018, 12:40 AM

If they have to give a Bama player the Heisman, give it to a LB, DL, or OL. Those are the guys that make them elite.

Tau will never start a game in the NFL and, due to the talent around him, it?s impossible to call him the MVP.

He is 18-19 and just got his first significant action vs one of the best defenses in the country. He most certainly was the mvp tonight. Bama was doa till he revived them

ShotgunDawg
01-09-2018, 12:46 AM
He is 18-19 and just got his first significant action vs one of the best defenses in the country. He most certainly was the mvp tonight. Bama was doa till he revived them

He’s just better than Hurts.

They won’t fix the way he pushes the ball. He looks like a non QB throwing.

He does make quick decisions though.

BeardoMSU
01-09-2018, 12:46 AM
Ranks right up there with calling for Hurts to transfer to State.

https://media.giphy.com/media/UmVxvnpU7v0s/giphy.gif

RougeDawg
01-09-2018, 12:48 AM
He?s just better than Hurts.

They won?t fix the way he pushes the ball. He looks like a non QB throwing.

Huh? I saw a future 1st round draft pick QB for Bama in 2nd half. Most likely after only 2 more years.

msstate7
01-09-2018, 12:49 AM

Not sure where you get non-throwing... bama folks have been raving about his passing ability all year. He stepped in to the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP and was looking safeties off to hit plays downfield. He will be a handful after an offseason of running 1st team

Cooterpoot
01-09-2018, 12:49 AM

Go to bed. You’re drunk. When you find a kid with his ability and that kind of calmness, they’re special. He’s legit.

WildDawg
01-09-2018, 12:50 AM
Let everyone get his tendencies down and he will soon become Jalen Hurts. Jalen started for a reason. They all better be in Communications if they want a football career, cause TV and radio shows seem to be their peak. Bama cannot develop NFL Qbs because they have too much talent around them and they really don't have to try. Same for RB's. Who is that Yeldon guy again? Yeah, he won the NFL rushing title....right??

BuckyIsAB****
01-09-2018, 12:50 AM

This is whats wrong with the NFL. This is why Josh Rosen and whoever the hell else will get drafted high.

This is why Dak went in the 4th round and Deshaun Watson fell to the Texans.

If you can play you can play. Stop the nonsense

ShotgunDawg
01-09-2018, 01:19 AM
Huh? I saw a future 1st round draft pick QB for Bama in 2nd half. Most likely after only 2 more years.

I'm sure you did. That's why no one every hired you as a scout. No chance

ShotgunDawg
01-09-2018, 01:20 AM
Not sure where you get non-throwing... bama folks have been raving about his passing ability all year. He stepped in to the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP and was looking safeties off to hit plays downfield. He will be a handful after an offseason of running 1st team

He does make good decisions & appears to have the mental side. Not disagreeing on that.

His arm talent isn't enough IMO though

ShotgunDawg
01-09-2018, 01:21 AM
Go to bed. You’re drunk. When you find a kid with his ability and that kind of calmness, they’re special. He’s legit.

Eh, those are definitely good qualities, but NFL QBs have to be able to throw from the bottom of a well in the pocket. I don't see that ability with the way he throws.

ShotgunDawg
01-09-2018, 01:22 AM
This is whats wrong with the NFL. This is why Josh Rosen and whoever the hell else will get drafted high.

This is why Dak went in the 4th round and Deshaun Watson fell to the Texans.

If you can play you can play. Stop the nonsense

Or maybe drafting RG3 & Manzeil in the 1st round are what is wrong with the NFL

BuckyIsAB****
01-09-2018, 01:25 AM
Or maybe drafting RG3 & Manzeil in the 1st round are what is wrong with the NFL

Goes along with my point, QBs are so overvalued and overanalyzed

RougeDawg
01-09-2018, 01:25 AM
I'm sure you did. That's why no one every hired you as a scout. No chance

Maybe you should tell the NFL draft experts they cannot evaluate talent either. McShay just said said both Tua and Fromm will most likely both only be playing college two more years.

Honestly, did you even watch the game?

ShotgunDawg
01-09-2018, 01:30 AM
Maybe you should tell the NFL draft experts they cannot evaluate talent either. McShay just said said both Tua and Fromm will most likely both only be playing college two more years.

No offense, but McShay sucks & is a hype machine. McShay is not an NFL scout

We'll see. I stand by my statement.

Keep in mind that Bama hasn't produced a starting NFL in 40+ years

Commercecomet24
01-09-2018, 01:39 AM

It?s ok he tried telling me Fromm didn?t have an NFL arm or talent earlier in the year. Lol I don?t think shotgun is an nfl scout either.

RougeDawg
01-09-2018, 01:43 AM
It?s ok he tried telling me Fromm didn?t have an NFL arm or talent earlier in the year. Lol I don?t think shotgun is an nfl scout either.

hahahahaha. McShay just said on SVP late night that Fromm and Tua likely have two more years in college. The guy gets paid to be correct on things like that. I simply watch.

ShotgunDawg
01-09-2018, 01:45 AM

I was wrong on that one.

They let Fromm loose as the season went. He’s really good and I would take him over Tau as well

Commercecomet24
01-09-2018, 01:50 AM
I was wrong on that one.

They let Fromm loose as the season went. He’s really good and I would take him over Tau as well

It?s cool. That?s what I love about this board. We don?t have to agree on everything. I?ve known Jake and his family awhile and he?s always had that IT factor and the talent. Just a really fine young man too. I look forward to following him and really glad he?s in the east.

BrunswickDawg
01-09-2018, 07:10 AM
Tua was great. However, he was the ultimate RAT tonight. UGa had schemed for Hurts and shut him down. Putting Tua in be Sabans best call ever. We will see what next year brings.

defiantdog
01-09-2018, 08:43 AM
Tua?s brother is actually better than he is. Saban placed him at Thompson High to help develop. So there?s that

Liverpooldawg
01-09-2018, 09:09 AM

Ugh, he just brought his team from behind to win in the national championship game and he had never had any real playing time. He is a true freshman. The kid is good and will be great at Bama before he is through.

Dawgface
01-09-2018, 09:24 AM
Ugh, he just brought his team from behind to win in the national championship game and he had never had any real playing time. He is a true freshman. The kid is good and will be great at Bama before he is through.

I'm afraid you're right. He will be a thorn in all our sides before he leaves.

Jack Lambert
01-09-2018, 09:26 AM
Coming off the bench is one thing and the other team not being prepared but being the starter and the team preparing for you is another.